Kodi Community Forum
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support (/showthread.php?tid=129134)

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2015-06-12

(2015-06-11, 12:05)Enlightened Wrote: Under tv preferences I have auto create screenshot it TVDB does not have one selected with 5 sec delay. also save screenshot in TVDB friendly size.
Then I'm sorting by missing ep thumb. right clicking the show missing thumbs. click use rescrape wizard. then im only selecting attempt to download missing screenshot,
and create screenshot if none is available. start update. Then

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value of '115' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'.
Parameter name: Value
at System.Windows.Forms.ProgressBar.set_Value(Int32 value)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripProgressBar.set_Value(Int32 value)
at Media_Companion.Form1.tvbckrescrapewizard_ProgressChanged(Object sender, ProgressChangedEventArgs e)

then a bunch error popups with the value of "115' change based on the number of eps it tried to scrap.

I did find that some of my files were corrupted. When I tried to manually scrap the thumb. Which means I have other files corrupted to. Know of any programs that would run through all my vid files and check integrity?

Apologies for delay in getting back to you, really busy with work.

So I had a look at this routine and here's how it works.

MC counts the shows and the number of episodes, then sets the percentage of the progress bar with formulat of
Code:
progress = (100 / showprocesscount) * done

So to get the error of 115 or larger than 100, MC must be processing more show's or episodes than it actually has in its cache.

I'm not sure how to work out what is happening here. The only thing I can do is place an error-catch in the progressbar update code.

I think you need to do a Refresh-All for your TV Shows, so you can be sure MC is up-to-date in its cache files.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Enlightened - 2015-06-12

Refresh and search for new was that first thing I did when I got the error.77 I said this on a previous post but don't think I convaied it right. On tv show count I have 250. When I run wizard on Pawn Stars which is number 77 on the list it scans and does nothing and shows no error. Then on Show spongebob which is 195 on the list it scans and i get this error

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value of '102' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'.
at Media_Companion.Form1.tvbckrescrapewizard_ProgressChanged(Object sender, ProgressChangedEventArgs e)

With a new window error every +2-5 in "value of '***' field all the way up to 360

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value of '360' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'.

Now another problem I just noticed. Its only loading shows with nfo files. so searching spongebob it finds 321 new shows when scanning but then doesn't add them to the list.
(2015-06-12, 09:42)vbat99 Wrote: So to get the error of 115 or larger than 100, MC must be processing more show's or episodes than it actually has in its cache.

So maybe its processing the episodes not on the list?

Which makes me wonder if its missing a lot of other episodes from other shows. So It's not scrapping them either.

Ok so looks like the shows that aren't scrapping are because I use sickrage and have some shows set to tvrage. Since Thetvdb has the show messed up. So in the tv show nfo file the show id is set for tvrage.
So in media Companion thetvdb ID is wrong. For now I will just take these shows out of media companion. But is there any way to add TVrage as a scrapper? TheTVDB is wrong for a bunch of reality shows.
I fixed the id for spongebob and it ran fine.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2015-06-12

(2015-06-12, 12:09)Enlightened Wrote: Ok so looks like the shows that aren't scrapping are because I use sickrage and have some shows set to tvrage. Since Thetvdb has the show messed up. So in the tv show nfo file the show id is set for tvrage.
So in media Companion thetvdb ID is wrong. For now I will just take these shows out of media companion. But is there any way to add TVrage as a scrapper? TheTVDB is wrong for a bunch of reality shows.
I fixed the id for spongebob and it ran fine.

Sorry, but no. No plans to support TvRage site or ID
TVRage doesn't have much Show info. See result for show Arrow:
Code:
<show>
<showid>30715</showid>
<name>Arrow</name>
<link>http://www.tvrage.com/Arrow</link>
<country>US</country>
<started>2012</started>
<ended>0</ended>
<seasons>4</seasons>
<status>On Hiatus</status>
<classification>Scripted</classification>
<genres>
  <genre>Action</genre>
  <genre>Super Heroes</genre>
</genres>
</show>

Compared to TVDB returned show info
Code:
<Series>
  <id>257655</id>
  <Actors>|Stephen Amell|Emily Bett Rickards|David Ramsey|John Barrowman|Colton Haynes|Paul Blackthorne|Willa Holland|Katie Cassidy|Susanna Thompson|Kevin Alejandro|Summer Glau|Manu Bennett|Dylan Neal|Celina Jade|Caity Lotz|Byron Mann|Colin Salmon|Colin Donnell|Katrina Law|</Actors>
  <Airs_DayOfWeek>Wednesday</Airs_DayOfWeek>
  <Airs_Time>8:00 PM</Airs_Time>
  <ContentRating>TV-14</ContentRating>
  <FirstAired>2012-10-10</FirstAired>
  <Genre>|Action|Adventure|Crime|</Genre>
  <IMDB_ID>tt2193021</IMDB_ID>
  <Language>en</Language>
  <Network>The CW</Network><NetworkID/>
  <Overview>Oliver Queen and his father are lost at sea when their luxury yacht sinks. His father doesn't survive. Oliver survives on an uncharted island for five years learning to fight, but also learning about his father's corruption and unscrupulous business dealings. He returns to civilization a changed man, determined to put things right. He disguises himself with the hood of one of his mysterious island mentors, arms himself with a bow and sets about hunting down the men and women who have corrupted his city.</Overview>
  <Rating>8.6</Rating>
  <RatingCount>270</RatingCount>
  <Runtime>60</Runtime>
  <SeriesID>158560</SeriesID>
  <SeriesName>Arrow</SeriesName>
  <Status>Continuing</Status>
  <added>2012-03-29 11:45:35</added>
  <addedBy>235</addedBy>
  <banner>graphical/257655-g11.jpg</banner>
  <fanart>fanart/original/257655-16.jpg</fanart>
  <lastupdated>1434094196</lastupdated>
  <poster>posters/257655-19.jpg</poster>
  <tms_wanted_old>1</tms_wanted_old>
  <zap2it_id>EP01569372</zap2it_id>
</Series>

Ok I understand. I only have 5 shows using tvrage.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - artistwantab - 2015-06-18

I keep getting this error when scraping. I have downloaded and reinstalled everything same error.

Some movies it scrapes perfectly but then most movies through this error.

Error - Running action [Tidy up unscraped fields] threw [Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

Any Help?

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2015-06-18

(2015-06-18, 06:37)artistwantab Wrote: I keep getting this error when scraping. I have downloaded and reinstalled everything same error.

Error - Running action [Tidy up unscraped fields] threw [Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

Any Help?

Using XBMC TMDb scraper? There have been changes on TMDB site, so this could be the cause.
I'm trying to get some code cleaned up before I push a new release with TMDB scraper update.
Will try to get new build released this weekend.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - artistwantab - 2015-06-20

(2015-06-18, 07:49)vbat99 Wrote:
(2015-06-18, 06:37)artistwantab Wrote: I keep getting this error when scraping. I have downloaded and reinstalled everything same error.

Any Help?

Using XBMC TMDb scraper? There have been changes on TMDB site, so this could be the cause.
I'm trying to get some code cleaned up before I push a new release with TMDB scraper update.
Will try to get new build released this weekend.

Yes using XBMC TMDB scraper. Will await the upgrade.

Thanks.

Any hopes of adding a .srt scraper?

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2015-06-20

You're talking about a subtitle scraper which is still plans but not on the cards for any released soon

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2015-06-23

New Release.

Media Companion 3.622b

Fix for TMDB scraping
Fixed:
  • TV - If saving edits to Episode, update tree-view.
  • TV - Fix folder.jpg if using Find Missing Artwork for TV.
  • TV - Catch rescrape episode with no IMDB Id, scraping actors from IMDB.
  • TV - Catch rescrape episode and no thumb URL crash.
  • TV - Missing artwork, fix logic and don't overwrite existing images
  • TV - If Rescrape TVShow, remove episodes else they are duplicated.
  • TV - On Initial Show scrape, do folder.jpg save (if options selected).
  • TV - Fix save folder.jpg from poster tab for specials folder.
  • TV - Fix checking if season art present when scraping episodes, also check if need folder.jpg.
  • TV - correctly save as folder.jpg from Fanart.tv artwork tab.
  • TV - Initial Show scrape, save folder.jpg after populating existing episodes.
  • Movie - Fixed Movie Set ID Check overwriting customer set names if not found on TMDB
  • Movie - Movie Sets tab, right-click TMBD ID column to manually set a Set ID.
  • Movie - Fixed scraping TMDB Certificate on initial scrape.
  • Movie - Re-load wall if sort or invert has changed since last wall load.
  • Movie - Fixed TMDB YouTube Trailer URL.
  • Movie - Update XBMC TMDB scraper, Fix get rating from IMDB.
  • Movie - Fixed Movie Fanart.Tv Tab, Zoom existing MovieSet art.
  • Media Companion - Removed "XBMC" from "XBMC Media Companion is already running"
  • mc_com - Fixed scraping specials artwork and specials folder.jpg (if option selected).

New:
  • TV - Special episodes, display Airs before Season and Episode info, Allow edit and save.
  • TV - Added XBMC TVDB scraper option to scrape rating from IMDB, with option fallback to TVDB
  • Movies - Countries filter added. * Click the Refresh button to initially populate this filter *
  • Movie - Movie Set Tab, can r-click TMDB column to set or alter the TMDB Set ID.
  • Media Companion - Empty Cache folder now Empty Cache & SeriesXml Folders.
  • mc_com.exe - Scraping episodes now checks Season poster is present, else downloads season poster.

And, Please, if you experience any crashes, post up an Issue on Media Companion's site

Feedback would be appreciated.

Download Link for MC 3.622b

Revision History

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - marhutchy - 2015-06-23

Works great for me, but it would've been great if the XBMC Link feature works.
It showed that things happened, but nothing seemed to have happened.
LOG

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2015-06-23

(2015-06-23, 15:58)marhutchy Wrote: Works great for me, but it would've been great if the XBMC Link feature works.
LOG

Think I've mentioned before in this thread that I'm not the XBMC Link coder, so I've no idea how it even works. The Dev involved with this section of code will contacted and I'll see if XBMC Link can be worked on.
Thanks for the log.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - marhutchy - 2015-06-23

(2015-06-23, 20:25)vbat99 Wrote:
(2015-06-23, 15:58)marhutchy Wrote: Works great for me, but it would've been great if the XBMC Link feature works.
LOG

Think I've mentioned before in this thread that I'm not the XBMC Link coder, so I've no idea how it even works. The Dev involved with this section of code will contacted and I'll see if XBMC Link can be worked on.
Thanks for the log.

Yes, you did mentioned that. I just had hoped that since this is an upgrade, it would've been look at, but all's well.
I think it kind of works. As in it refreshes the movie in Kodi. All the artworks for that particular movie is no longer in Kodi, I have to use Artwork Downloader to retrieve them again.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Levi59 - 2015-06-23

I have tested the last version of MC and i have a little issue. In the countries filter, I have entries with a priori many occurrences but when I select them, the list of films is completely empty. I first thought of an error on the database MC but after a refresh, deleting and adding sources of movies and reboot, I still have the same errors.

Here a screenshot :

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2015-06-24

(2015-06-23, 22:58)Levi59 Wrote: I have tested the last version of MC and i have a little issue. In the countries filter, I have entries with a priori many occurrences but when I select them, the list of films is completely empty. I first thought of an error on the database MC but after a refresh, deleting and adding sources of movies and reboot, I still have the same errors.

Here a screenshot :

Quick test on some of my movies, and Countries filter seems to be working. But not sure what you mean by
Quote:I have entries with a priori many occurrences