Kodi Community Forum
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support (/showthread.php?tid=129134)

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Edworld - 2016-08-04

(2016-08-04, 10:34)vbat99 Wrote:
(2016-08-04, 10:30)vbat99 Wrote:
(2016-08-04, 00:32)Edworld Wrote: vbat99,

1) Possible issue with tv votes at episode level. For some reason Lie to me season 1 is not showing the correct vote count and falls back to series votes. Season 2 and 3 are good

1,4 display correct vote count
2,3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13 incorrect vote count

I see that episodes with wrong vote count is getting the Series vote count instead.
Will have a look and get it fixed before new release tomorrow.
Found the issue is at TheTvDb.
Episodes that do not get the correct votes are because they do not have an IMDb Id allocated to the episode. I will fix this up on TheTvDb site, but you will need to rescrape these episodes.
Also, best to go Tools -> Empty Caches & Series Folders, so the new data is pulled by Media Companion.

I'd give it a couple of hours.

Thanks

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2016-08-05

New Release.

Media Companion 3.659b

Keeping up with introduced bugs, and returning missing ffmpeg to the asset folder.

Fixed:
  • TV - Fixed fanart not displaying selection checkbox if less than 2 available images.
  • TV - Fix Refresh progress window max size.
  • TV - XBMC TVDb bug fix, no showobject allocated to episode(s).
  • TV - Fix loading Series nfo if no year value.
  • Movie - Fix Movie Set Artwork after addition of Votes info.
  • MC - Fix ffmpeg.exe wasn't output to release build.

And, Please, if you experience any crashes, post up an Issue on Media Companion's site

Feedback would be appreciated.

Download Link for MC 3.659b x86 & MC 3.659b x64

Revision History

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Edworld - 2016-08-05

Two questions:

I decided to download extrafanart after scraping all my movies. Is there an easy way to download them?

I downloaded extrafanart for a couple of movies. It did create the extrafanart folder and 5 fanarts are downloaded, but have an alpha numeric name. Is there an easy way to rename them extrafanart1, extrafanart2, etc?

Thanks

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2016-08-05

(2016-08-05, 01:02)Edworld Wrote: Two questions:

I decided to download extrafanart after scraping all my movies. Is there an easy way to download them?

I downloaded extrafanart for a couple of movies. It did create the extrafanart folder and 5 fanarts are downloaded, but have an alpha numeric name. Is there an easy way to rename them extrafanart1, extrafanart2, etc?

Thanks
Alpha numeric name is how ArtworkDownloader looks for the ExtraFanart. the filename is extrapolated from the URL path for the image. If the matching filename is found in the local folder, then ArtworkDownloader uses this, else it download from the web.

We use to have it as ExtraFanart1, ExtraFanart2 etc, but it was never picked up and imported into Kodi/XBMC.

Easy way to get them is the Batch Rescrape Wizard. Click menu heading Movies, then select Batch Rescraper Wizard
There you will find the option Attempt to download Extra Thumbs/Fanart if Movies are in folders

Cheers.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Edworld - 2016-08-05

Vbat99,

Got this error when trying to scrap extrafanart

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Exception: Public member 'vote_count' on type 'CollectionPoster' not found.
at Media_Companion.TMDb.FetchSet()
at Media_Companion.TMDb.get_MovieSet()
at Media_Companion.Movie.get_McMovieSetInfo()
at Media_Companion.Movie.UpdateMovieSetCache()
at Media_Companion.Movie.UpdateCaches()
at Media_Companion.Movie.RescrapeSpecific(RescrapeList rl)
at Media_Companion.Movies.BatchRescrapeSpecific(List`1 NfoFilenames, RescrapeList rl)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Media_Companion.Form1.CallSubByName(String SubName)
at Media_Companion.Form1.BckWrkScnMovies_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

(2016-08-05, 01:36)Edworld Wrote: Vbat99,

Got this error when trying to scrap extrafanart

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Exception: Public member 'vote_count' on type 'CollectionPoster' not found.
at Media_Companion.Movie.UpdateMovieSetCache()
at Media_Companion.Movie.UpdateCaches()
at Media_Companion.Movie.RescrapeSpecific(RescrapeList rl)
at Media_Companion.Movies.BatchRescrapeSpecific(List`1 NfoFilenames, RescrapeList rl)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Media_Companion.Form1.CallSubByName(String SubName)
at Media_Companion.Form1.BckWrkScnMovies_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

Are you running the latest MC, released couple hours ago? MC 3.659b.

If so, tell me the options in batch rescraper you are selecting.

I am using 3.658 and haven't been able to download newest version, using this: Attempt to download Extra Thumbs/Fanart if Movies are in folders

(2016-08-05, 04:13)Edworld Wrote: I am using 3.658 and haven't been able to download newest version, using this: Attempt to download Extra Thumbs/Fanart if Movies are in folders

Phew, Yes, this error is fixed in MC3.659b
Code:
Movie - Fix Movie Set Artwork after addition of Votes info.

as per the error at:
Code:

What exactly does the save button do? I have made changes, leave MC without saving, come back and all my changes are still there.

(2016-08-05, 04:32)Edworld Wrote: What exactly does the save button do? I have made changes, leave MC without saving, come back and all my changes are still there.

Which Save button do you mean?
If for Movies, there are some changes that are instant. ie: clicking Watched, will save the movie nfo immediately. Also changing Genre I believe and a few others.

The "save" to the right of xbmc link button in the main browser.

If you make any changes that you did not list and want to exit MC, will it ask you to save before closing MC?

(2016-08-05, 04:48)Edworld Wrote: The "save" to the right of xbmc link button in the main browser.

If you make any changes that you did not list and want to exit MC, will it ask you to save before closing MC?

No it won't. Up to user to ensure they click the Save button.

Possible bug, I need to do more testing

If movie has PCM audio track with less than 5 channels, it displays zero on media flags. I did not check nfo file.

(2016-08-05, 05:23)Edworld Wrote: Possible bug, I need to do more testing

If movie has PCM audio track with less than 5 channels, it displays zero on media flags. I did not check nfo file.

If possible, download program Media info.
Run it and drag and drop affected video onto it.
Select view Tree, Copy and paste into a PM for me to look at.

Alternative, PM me a link to sample file, or where to acquire video.....

(2016-08-05, 05:34)vbat99 Wrote:
(2016-08-05, 05:23)Edworld Wrote: Possible bug, I need to do more testing

If possible, download program Media info.
Run it and drag and drop affected video onto it.
Select view Tree, Copy and paste into a PM for me to look at.

Alternative, PM me a link to sample file, or where to acquire video.....

pm sent