Kodi Community Forum
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support (/showthread.php?tid=129134)

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Edworld - 2016-08-07

(2016-08-07, 04:42)vbat99 Wrote: yep, just copied and pasted into an existing nfo. Showed 1.0 pcm

Are you saying the issue has been fixed? Big GrinBig Grin

The section you asked me to paste does not represent what was scraped, I added "1" channel to the NFO after the movie was scraped.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2016-08-07

So your saying the original nfo had only
Code:
<audio>
                <language>ita</language>
                <DefaultTrack>Yes</DefaultTrack>
                <codec>PCM</codec>
                <channels></channels>
                <bitrate>1 152 kb/s</bitrate>
            </audio>
So <channels> was empty?

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Edworld - 2016-08-07

Yes.. empty

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2016-08-07

Hmmm, so I need to ensure that a Minimum value of "1" is stored if Mono.

Seems I need to source a PCM Mono file so I can test.....

Will be a fix in place for Mono PCM next release.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Edworld - 2016-08-08

I was looking at the fanart tab and noticed that you can select thumb1, thumb2, etc.

What is the difference between a thumb and fanart? Pre- frodo?

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2016-08-09

It's to do with skins and also artwork downloader

Some skins look for thumb named images, artwork downloader looks for the fanart folder.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2016-08-12

New Release.

Media Companion 3.660b

Getting those glitches under control, plus new feature from AnotherPhil.
New:
  • Movie - Export list of Movies missing from Collection(s).
    • * Instructions -
      1. Rescrape 'Tmdb set info'.
      2. Select: 'General Filter - Missing from set'
      3. File->Export movie list info -> Movie set & title. *
Fixed:
  • TV - Fix Poster/Banner saving from Poster tab.
  • Movie - Get IMDb AR ensure not negative ratio unless its the only AR listed.
  • MC - fix Mono PCM not saving channel as 1.
  • MC - Correct screen position if negative values.
  • MC - ErrorHandler screen only display in Main screen.
  • MC - Update/fix mceventlog standalone app.

And, Please, if you experience any crashes, post up an Issue on Media Companion's site

Feedback would be appreciated.

Download Link for MC 3.660b x86 & MC 3.660b x64

Revision History

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - bobrap - 2016-08-12

Great job on this release! The movie set addition is great! Thanks.

After having a little play, the new movie set feature isn't ready for prime time (at least for me). I still get 1 of unknown, 3 of 0, movies not in sets shows movie sets where I have none of those movies/set in my collection.

This was done with just the video files and scraped fresh. Other than this, everything else seems ok. Smile

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2016-08-12

Hi @bobrap

@AnotherPhil has done extensive work in the movie set code between release, and I received an email saying there was more work needed doing.
I'll let you know an eta.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Edworld - 2016-08-12

vbat99,

thanks for the update!

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - bobrap - 2016-08-13

(2016-08-12, 22:34)vbat99 Wrote: Hi @bobrap

@AnotherPhil has done extensive work in the movie set code between release, and I received an email saying there was more work needed doing.
I'll let you know an eta.

Yea, I forgot to say "I know this is Phil's deal". No big hurry. Really like the potential. Thanks to you and AnotherPhil!

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Edworld - 2016-08-13

vbat99,

I am assuming that the prior code grabbed the aspect ratio from the main page.

There are too many variables on the IMDb site in regards to aspect ratio. As you have it in this current version in some instances, it grabs the IMAX AR, and in others it grabs DVD version, VHS version etc.

The prior code had more accuracy than the one on this version.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2016-08-13

(2016-08-13, 05:23)Edworld Wrote: vbat99,

I am assuming that the prior code grabbed the aspect ratio from the main page.

There are too many variables on the IMDb site in regards to aspect ratio. As you have it in this current version in some instances, it grabs the IMAX AR, and in others it grabs DVD version, VHS version etc.

The prior code had more accuracy than the one on this version.

Prior code was only from the main page. If current code does not suit, then I will reverse the changes so MC gets from Main page again.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Edworld - 2016-08-13

vbat99,

thanks for trying