Kodi Community Forum
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support (/showthread.php?tid=129134)

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - mata7 - 2017-12-04

(2017-12-04, 04:02)Karellen Wrote: Sorry to butt in. I know you are talking about Media Companion, but FWIW there is an Extras add-on in case it is of any use at all... http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Extras

Also details how to stop scraping Extras if the ultimate goal here is to scrape into Kodi.
 it just for MC3, Ido use extras add-on on kodi, but thanks

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2017-12-07

New Release.
Media Companion 3.690b
**Bug fixes for this weeks build.**

New:
  • (Nothing new this week)

Fixed:
  • Movie - Fix saving empty set info from Movie Table View.
  • TV - Fix Rescrape Series.
  • TV - Add Keywords as Tags Limit from TMDB if Series scraped by TMDb.
  • TV - Fix order of actors displayed.
  • Movie - Fix again Folder renaming during initial scrape.
  • Movie - Include new ignore articles code to Folder name on Folde renaming.

And, Please, if you experience any crashes, create a Ticket on Media Companion's SourceForge site
Feedback would be appreciated.

Download Link for MC 3.690b x86 & x64

Revision History

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - kuddel - 2017-12-09

(2017-07-18, 13:05)vbat99 Wrote:
(2017-07-18, 10:44)kuddel Wrote: Hey there,

thank you for the reply - yes, I kinda was looking for an offline functionality, especially for an external drive.
I'll investigate, as I have a few ideas, but won't promise anything...
Quote:But another wish, would it be possible to add the option to display the original movie name in the main browser? Maybe below the sort title?

Another nice thing would be an option, to automatically fill the sort tilte with the original name, independent of the language used.

THX in advance

Kuddel

Both those options should be possible, will check how best to set this up.  

Any news on these wishes? Especially the sort tile automatically filled with the original movie title would be great. Any news on the "offline movie issue" would be most appreciated as well ;-)

thx for your helb with the TV-series issue with themovieDB, now works like a charm for me!

Kuddel

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - bobrap - 2017-12-10

Wondering if anyone else is having problems scraping from TMDB and TVDB.  Locks up the program for me.

Seems both are up running fine.

Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2017-12-12

Sorry, am out of town for few more days. Should be able to look into this by Friday.

In the mean time, are you able to reboot your router? I'd be interested to know if this is causing delays in packets, as it was with my test machine at home.

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G900I

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - bobrap - 2017-12-12

(2017-12-12, 01:38)vbat99 Wrote: Sorry, am out of town for few more days. Should be able to look into this by Friday.

In the mean time, are you able to reboot your router? I'd be interested to know if this is causing delays in packets, as it was with my test machine at home.

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G900I
Seems both are working now.  Could have been my service.  Keep getting a "index was outside of the boundaries of the array.  Continue?" every time I run batch rescraper on movies.  Anything you might recommend me check?

Hmmm, not off the top of my head.
What options are you selecting? I know I did work with actors and movie sets, but that should be settled down by now.

Apart from that, do as refresh all on movies before running the rescrape wizard.

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G900I

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - bobrap - 2017-12-12

(2017-12-12, 02:10)vbat99 Wrote: Hmmm, not off the top of my head.
What options are you selecting? I know I did work with actors and movie sets, but that should be settled down by now.

Apart from that, do as refresh all on movies before running the rescrape wizard.

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G900I
 Actually, not any options. As soon as I hit the Batch Scrape Wizard button I get the error.  Gonna try a new fresh install and movies with no nfos.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - RonnieG3 - 2017-12-12

When I do a "Refresh" on movies, I keep getting the error Object reference not set to an instance of an object. I click yes to continue and then cant do anything with movies. Bottom says Rebuilding caches 1448 of 1448 in green. Thing is I only have 1438 movies. not sure what's going on. Do I need to delete settings folder and start from scratch?

Can you download mediacompanion again. And try refresh all again.

Else, go back at version of mediacompanion till I'm back from holiday...by Friday

Sent from my SM-G900I

(2017-12-12, 04:04)vbat99 Wrote: Can you download mediacompanion again. And try refresh all again.

Else, go back at version of mediacompanion till I'm back from holiday...by Friday

Sent from my SM-G900I
Didn't realize you were on holiday.  Enjoy yourself!

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - RonnieG3 - 2017-12-12

(2017-12-12, 04:04)vbat99 Wrote: Can you download mediacompanion again. And try refresh all again.

Else, go back at version of mediacompanion till I'm back from holiday...by Friday​

Same thing. Old version doing the same thing too. hmm....... I'll try deleting the settings folder and starting with a blank slate tomorrow.

Did a complete reinstall from scratch. Still getting the same error with the same movie count discrepancy. Good news is the error only shows up in my main movie folder. Does this mean I have delete all .nfo's and re-scrape? Will wait for your return after Friday.

Don't delete any nfo. If possible can you narrow down till you find the offending nfo?

If so, upload somewhere and pm me the link.

I was sure I'd caught the issue, but that nfo probably will help me.

If you do find and pm me it, then delete that nfo and rescrape that movie.

Back Friday.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G900I

OK, issue found and solved. I had a number of movies that I had deleted through KODI. Those films were indeed deleted, but the folder and nfo's were left behind. So MC was picking up orphaned nfo's with no video file. Once they were eliminated, no more issue. What's funny is when I ran MC today, it notified me of the offending files.