Kodi Community Forum
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support (/showthread.php?tid=129134)

Re: Media Companion V3.500 Stable Released & Alpha with Frodo TV support - fma965 - 2013-01-25

new beta build coming soon hopefully, many fixed bugs and 99% frodo tv show support Smile

testing out tapatalk hd on my gk802

RE: Media Companion V3.500 Stable Released & Alpha with Frodo TV support - bisk - 2013-01-25

Looking forward to the updated release.

Small request though, is it at all possible to add support for putting the resolution and MPAA rating as options for renaming the files and folders? My current naming structure is

Movie, The (Year) [Quality] [MPAA_Rating] = Movie, The (2012) [720p] [PG-13]

RE: Media Companion V3.500 Stable Released & Alpha with Frodo TV support - fma965 - 2013-01-25

(2013-01-25, 17:44)bisk Wrote: Looking forward to the updated release.

Small request though, is it at all possible to add support for putting the resolution and MPAA rating as options for renaming the files and folders? My current naming structure is

Nice suggestion will pass it on as its not down to me as im only working on TV Show side of things currently,

RE: Media Companion V3.500 Stable Released & Alpha with Frodo TV support - BesterH - 2013-01-25

In the latest beta build new movies don't show up after being fetched. You have to fanaggle around with reload and rebuild until they show in the list box. I've tested the tv show side and couldn't be happier. Thank you very much for your time and efforts.

RE: Media Companion V3.500 Stable Released & Alpha with Frodo TV support - vbat99 - 2013-01-25

@BesterH Yes, this is a know issue. Due to a lot of work that JeanBraye did with the Movie side, there was a quirk with refreshing of Movie list.

This may be corrected in the next beta, I can't be sure. There has been a LOT of coding this week for TV Show, and movie bugs.

I Will, or FMA965 or Huey, will update when a new Beta is available.

RE: Media Companion V3.500 Stable Released & Alpha with Frodo TV support - fma965 - 2013-01-25

(2013-01-25, 21:10)vbat99 Wrote: @BesterH Yes, this is a know issue. Due to a lot of work that JeanBraye did with the Movie side, there was a quirk with refreshing of Movie list.

This may be corrected in the next beta, I can't be sure. There has been a LOT of coding this week for TV Show, and movie bugs.

I Will, or FMA965 or Huey, will update when a new Beta is available.

Smile whats been done since my last email?

RE: Media Companion V3.500 Stable Released & Alpha with Frodo TV support - HueyHq - 2013-01-25

(2013-01-25, 17:44)bisk Wrote: Looking forward to the updated release.
If I get a chance, I'll add it in when I work on the rename function for Frodo support, but it is unlikely to be in the next release (would like to get it out as soon as possible)
(2013-01-25, 19:43)BesterH Wrote: In the latest beta build new movies don't show up after being fetched. You have to fanaggle around with reload and rebuild until they show in the list box. I've tested the tv show side and couldn't be happier. Thank you very much for your time and efforts.
I noticed this when I first rebased but haven't seen it since. It was very annoying, so I might try deleting everything again and seeing if it is still there. And yes, it should be fixed before next release.

RE: Media Companion V3.500 Stable Released & Alpha with Frodo TV support - BesterH - 2013-01-26

One thing I did notice on the tv side. I downloaded 4 episodes of the series Transporter. They download as Transporter the series. They scraped and renamed fine as well as the nfo files that were created. But the jpg files that were created for the screen capture were saved under the old names. I had to delete the nfo and jpg files and scraped again to get the names for all three types of files correct.

Thanks for your time.

RE: Media Companion V3.500 Stable Released & Alpha with Frodo TV support - BesterH - 2013-01-26

One more small thing is that full/brief doesn't work in the media companion output log for the tv side. It's on full all the time.

Re: RE: Media Companion V3.500 Stable Released & Alpha with Frodo TV support - fma965 - 2013-01-26

(2013-01-26, 06:13)BesterH Wrote: One thing I did notice on the tv side. I downloaded 4 episodes of the series Transporter. They download as Transporter the series. They scraped and renamed fine as well as the nfo files that were created. But the jpg files that were created for the screen capture were saved under the old names. I had to delete the nfo and jpg files and scraped again to get the names for all three types of files correct.

Thanks for your time.

Known issue will be fixed soon, thanks for report
(2013-01-26, 17:16)BesterH Wrote: One more small thing is that full/brief doesn't work in the media companion output log for the tv side. It's on full all the time.

Okay will have a look soon

RE: Media Companion V3.500 Stable Released & Alpha with Frodo TV support - BesterH - 2013-01-27

I hate to bug but one more thing again. Scraping "The Wire" renames episodes "Wire, The". If you right click on the show and rename after scraping it changes them to "The Wire". Not very consistant. Thanks.

RE: Media Companion V3.500 Stable Released & Alpha with Frodo TV support - fma965 - 2013-01-27

(2013-01-27, 15:35)BesterH Wrote: I hate to bug but one more thing again. Scraping "The Wire" renames episodes "Wire, The". If you right click on the show and rename after scraping it changes them to "The Wire". Not very consistant. Thanks.

Thanks, no idea how to fix this being new to the development of MC so hopefully some one else can Smile

RE: Media Companion V3.500 Stable Released & Alpha with Frodo TV support - HueyHq - 2013-01-27

(2013-01-27, 15:35)BesterH Wrote: I hate to bug but one more thing again. Scraping "The Wire" renames episodes "Wire, The". If you right click on the show and rename after scraping it changes them to "The Wire". Not very consistant. Thanks.
No worries, this is what I'm fixing at the moment.

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo TV support - vbat99 - 2013-01-28

New Beta released!!

Get from http://mediacompanion.codeplex.com/releases/view/101037

Please read Release note and Known issues.

Big thanks for user fma965 for his coding and changes to Media Companion.
Thanks also to AnotherPhil, and HueyHQ for streamlining the code and getting this release ready for everyone's usage.

Note: (incase people don't read it)
Known Issues
  • Find missing artwork does not yet work
  • Bulk rename wizard (TV Shows) not working yet
  • Expanding the window causes the banner to overlay the TV plot

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo TV support - fma965 - 2013-01-29

(2013-01-28, 23:59)vbat99 Wrote: New Beta released!!

Get from http://mediacompanion.codeplex.com/releases/view/101037

Please read Release note and Known issues.

Big thanks for user fma965 for his coding and changes to Media Companion.
Thanks also to AnotherPhil, and HueyHQ for streamlining the code and getting this release ready for everyone's usage.

Note: (incase people don't read it)
Known Issues
  • Find missing artwork does not yet work
  • Bulk rename wizard (TV Shows) not working yet
  • Expanding the window causes the banner to overlay the TV plot

Great work on the eventual release Smile hope it works just as well as when we were testing it Smile