Kodi Community Forum
Broken Crunchyroll [DMCA Takedown] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Broken Crunchyroll [DMCA Takedown] (/showthread.php?tid=129709)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Crunchyroll;xbmc [2.1.0] - Jarulf - 2015-01-01

(2014-12-28, 04:27)spjonez Wrote: Does this work on Raspberry Pi's? I've been eying a Crunchyroll account for some time but wanted to confirm it works before paying for an account.

I just got a trial account today and installed the add-on on my Pi running raspmc. It works, but the one episode I've tried so far froze for a few seconds several times. The UI was a little confusing too, and looked broken at first.

It does work though.☺

RE: Crunchyroll;xbmc [2.1.0] - Lusanagi - 2015-01-04

Ever since yesterday (Saturday) I haven't been able to see new episodes, first it happened with sailor moon and today with cross ange; and like I said, it only happens with the newest episodes (I tested the previous episodes of both series and they run correctly).
I viewed both episodes with my ps4 and had no problems at all, did maybe cr change something again or maybe I have some kind of problem with my installation?

Edit: this is only happening with sailor moon and cross ange, all other few new episodes from yesterday are working, funny thing is that even though sailor moon is out for over 24 hours it still won't open; help, please?

RE: Crunchyroll;xbmc [2.1.0] - yoshiofthewire - 2015-01-06

I saw what you saw with Cross Angle yesterday. Cross Angle 13 played for me this morning.

RE: Crunchyroll [2.1.1] - yoshiofthewire - 2015-01-09

Big thanks to Reinis for a whole lot of changes that make the code look much nicer...

And move so much around that you need the commit log to understand what happened. Smile

Changed the name ... again.
New fanart, from an Anime I don't like that much.
(but I like the picture)

Attack On Titan II
In the words of HHT

RE: Crunchyroll [2.1.1] - Lusanagi - 2015-01-10

Yeah, I was able to watch both shows on Monday as well, that was weird

RE: Crunchyroll [2.1.1] - yoshiofthewire - 2015-01-14

Well, now I am replicating the playback issue on my Nexus Player.
But the issue also prevents everything else from working.

But then the Nexus Player is sooooooo buggy.
The baking is not done.

RE: Crunchyroll [2.1.1] - Asturie - 2015-01-14

I installed this last night on my nexus player and was able to watch single episodes of shows just fine, but the queue never advanced to the next episode; e.g. watched episode 22 of a show but never had the ability to watch 23. Is there a way to manually choose episodes if the queue doesn't advance automatically?

RE: Crunchyroll [2.1.1] - yoshiofthewire - 2015-01-15

You have to back out of the Queue screen and go back in for it to auto-advance episodes.
Or you can go in to settings and choose "Series" to display your Queue, which is what I do.

#Rant
And I reset data on Kodi and it is working again.
Now if Kodi would do hardware MPEG2 decoding on the Nexus Player.
The codec isn't in the box by default so using the built is codecs don't work.
It is an Intel chip, so it can do it, and works with MX Player

RE: Crunchyroll [2.1.1] - Fofer - 2015-01-31

Hello and thanks for making this add-on. I've installed and configured it with my CR login credentials, on Kodi, on my Amazon FireTV Stick, and the script fails to load every time I try.

Here is my logfile: http://pastebin.com/HkdG3fib

Any help appreciated!

RE: Crunchyroll [2.1.1] - yoshiofthewire - 2015-02-02

Try reinstalling Kodi
The script failed on creating the data file.
if you see CrunchyXBMC.dir in your log, that is what happened.

RE: Crunchyroll [2.1.1] - Fidelfc - 2015-02-26

Hi
There are some animes that don't appear for me, i lookd in all animes, even in my history (i watched them in CR browser) they don't appear.

The animes are Mysterious Girlfriend X and Isuca.

RE: Crunchyroll [2.1.1] - Enigma0 - 2015-03-03

-->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeEncodeError'>
Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u2013' in position 28: ordinal not in range(128)

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\default.py", line 38, in <module>
crunchy_main.main()
File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_main.py", line 356, in main
check_mode(args)
File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_main.py", line 331, in check_mode
crj.queue(args)
File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_json.py", line 908, in queue
% series['name'.encode('utf8')], xbmc.LOGDEBUG)
File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_json.py", line 1293, in log
xbmc.log(re.sub(rex, "********", msg), level)
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u2013' in position 28: ordinal not in range(128)
-->End of Python script error report<--

I clicked queue. Is there somewhere more preferable to post bugs?

RE: Crunchyroll [2.1.1] - yoshiofthewire - 2015-03-13

(2015-02-26, 05:52)Fidelfc Wrote: Hi
There are some animes that don't appear for me, i lookd in all animes, even in my history (i watched them in CR browser) they don't appear.

Those both show for me.
Where are you located?
Can you view those shows in a browser?

(2015-03-03, 04:41)Enigma0 Wrote: -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeEncodeError'>
Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u2013' in position 28: ordinal not in range(128)

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\default.py", line 38, in <module>
crunchy_main.main()
File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_main.py", line 356, in main
check_mode(args)
File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_main.py", line 331, in check_mode
crj.queue(args)
File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_json.py", line 908, in queue
% series['name'.encode('utf8')], xbmc.LOGDEBUG)
File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_json.py", line 1293, in log
xbmc.log(re.sub(rex, "********", msg), level)
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u2013' in position 28: ordinal not in range(128)
-->End of Python script error report<--

I clicked queue. Is there somewhere more preferable to post bugs?

The Github is good for bugs, and the person that submitted the code should see it.
The error appears to be an encoding issue with the error message you got.
So, you error is so errored it had it's own error.
What is your location?
What language are you using?
Can you clear your CR plugin data?

RE: Crunchyroll [2.1.1] - yoshiofthewire - 2015-03-13

NOTICE:
Please be on the look out for the plugin to SUDDENLY stop working in the next few weeks.
As CR has changed the names of the Premium access memberships this may break stuff.
If this happens I will work to correct this issue as soon as possible.

RE: Crunchyroll [2.1.1] - Fidelfc - 2015-03-13

(2015-03-13, 04:54)yoshiofthewire Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 05:52)Fidelfc Wrote: Hi

Those both show for me.
Where are you located?
Can you view those shows in a browser?

I live in Brazil and the shows are available for me in browser , i don't use any kind of proxy, i use the same settings for both browser and Kodi (Japanese Language and English subtitles).

I gueved 42 animes and these were the only ones that aren't showing, so isn't a big problem, since i finished MGx and the only that i have to watch in browser is Isuca, but i found really weird.