Kodi Community Forum
Yet Another Confluence Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Yet Another Confluence Mod (/showthread.php?tid=129733)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mrmills - 2012-05-19

thanks wilson Smile

as a bricklayer i had to do this one Smile

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78573118@N03/7229218176/in/photostream/lightbox/

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-05-19

looking at the code and thinking about the way I wanted to be able to do the color.xml
files would be a bit time consuming to reskin them in, and that would be something in the likes
of say

<color name="StudioLabel">FF0084ff</color>
<color name="MovieTitle">FFEB9E17</color> etc..

that way every little item can be done to ones liking instead of being trapped into
just a small set of colors where we have to say orange is blue green is red
and black is Liquorice. and the color.xml would be of a good size.

EDIT: not to mention a nice sized section in the wiki ..

(2012-05-18, 21:13)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-05-18, 19:43)wilson.joe Wrote: Wasen't exactly what I was getting at.. lets take for example when music is playing
in full screen, the title to the song is in orange and its hard coded into the script
in that location, and there are other locations where it would be nice to change
them also.

Big Grin you need to add

Code:
<color name="orange">ffffa500</color>

to your theme xml . Obviously change the hex code to whatever you wish.
Let me know any others that you have a problem with and I'll check them for you

Looking like the beginning of a pink floyd tribute theme. I use to lay brick
some years back, hard work.. pays well with time though.

(2012-05-19, 23:00)Mrmills Wrote: thanks wilson Smile

as a bricklayer i had to do this one Smile

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78573118@N03/7229218176/in/photostream/lightbox/

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-05-19

MrMills I see a few problems with just deleting the floor.png
and those are more errors in your log because it can't find the image,
time being used searching for an image that isn't there, and 3 if
you are using the xbt files they all contain them so you would still
have them added everytime you changed themes.

Lime - wilson.joe - 2012-05-20

Realized I didn't post a link to it earlier but here is my Lemon/Lime.
I know most people on here prefer the darker themes but I have
been trying to broading my horizon a bit when it comes to creativity,
this one shouldn't jump out as much as the yellow did.
Lime Theme. I also have a babyblue, and seagreen just need to get the color.xml files and backgrounds worked out.

SeaGreen - wilson.joe - 2012-05-20

SeaGreen

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-05-20

Really enjoying the themes and backgrounds that are coming out, haven't got too much time as working again this weekend Sad

@Wilson - I'm totally up for your colour labels idea, that's the way themes should be done and was actually thinking along the same lines for font sizes. By all means start making a list of "object colour" names and I'll work them in.

Edit .......... Had to squeeze in breakfast Smile

@Mrmills you will find floor.png in all these places, you can comment out the whole <image> section.
Problem would be updates, but I could start including a list of changed files, if that would help anyone ?

Code:
Search "floor.png" (12 hits in 12 files)
  C:\Users\Bruce\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence.lite.mod\720p\custom_SkinSetting_1111.xml (1 hits)
    Line 10:             <texture>floor.png</texture>
  C:\Users\Bruce\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence.lite.mod\720p\FileManager.xml (1 hits)
    Line 11:             <texture>floor.png</texture>
  C:\Users\Bruce\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence.lite.mod\720p\Home.xml (1 hits)
    Line 12:             <texture>floor.png</texture>
  C:\Users\Bruce\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence.lite.mod\720p\IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml (1 hits)
    Line 92:             <texture>floor.png</texture>
  C:\Users\Bruce\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence.lite.mod\720p\LoginScreen.xml (1 hits)
    Line 25:                 <texture>floor.png</texture>
  C:\Users\Bruce\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence.lite.mod\720p\MyWeather.xml (1 hits)
    Line 46:             <texture>floor.png</texture>
  C:\Users\Bruce\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence.lite.mod\720p\script-NextAired-TVGuide.xml (1 hits)
    Line 104:             <texture>floor.png</texture>
  C:\Users\Bruce\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence.lite.mod\720p\Settings.xml (1 hits)
  C:\Users\Bruce\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence.lite.mod\720p\SettingsCategory.xml (1 hits)
  C:\Users\Bruce\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence.lite.mod\720p\SettingsProfile.xml (1 hits)
  C:\Users\Bruce\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence.lite.mod\720p\SettingsSystemInfo.xml (1 hits)
  C:\Users\Bruce\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence.lite.mod\720p\Viewtype_Musicwallstream.xml (1 hits)
    Line 17:                 <texture background="true">floor.png</texture>

@minimoe, If you manage to include a LowRightList, by all means let us have the code Smile If you have any problems shout out, as parts of this MOD are slightly different to other skins

@sstavross - Let me know which text is giving - your 40 year old eyes Big Grin - problems reading, as will look into including a alternative font file with the MOD

@Bradek - have been looking into weather widget, we won't be able to use animated images, if you have 4 or 5 days worth of flip flapping windscreen wipers it looks like a 12 year olds first attempt at a webpage - absolutely everything animated.
So will probably go with the included icons.

Larger font for skin.confluence.lite.mod. Replace font.xml in 720p folder with file included. Under System --> Appearance -->Fonts Select Large-Font
download

To start off with have only increased size by 2 points on average, awaitng users thoughts before editing again

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mrmills - 2012-05-20

(2012-05-16, 11:09)Mudislander Wrote: Edit Looking at your screenshot, I see the submenu has been edited Smile I'm actually happy to lose "Years" and "Actors" from the movies menu item, unless somebody can't live without them.

i would not miss "years" and "actors" in the movie submenu, in the music submenu "songs" could go aswell Smile that way the submenu doesnt hang on top of the shutdown button.
by lowering the menu the cd info doesnt go under the suggested movie panel, hope this makes sence ?

p.s thanks for the list of the floor.png..

(2012-05-20, 14:48)Mrmills Wrote: i would not miss "years" and "actors" in the movie submenu, in the music submenu "songs" could go aswell Smile that way the submenu doesnt hang on top of the shutdown button.
by lowering the menu the cd info doesnt go under the suggested movie panel, hope this makes sence ?

Happy with that, it's on the to-do list, which seems to be getting longer not shorter Confused

One thing I do like is Akuma's library stats on top of the menu bar and have been meaning to put that option in for a while now as it can bring up the counts from any of the playlists showing on the media panel. I'm undecided about his weather and time on bottom right or search button bottom left - would probably re-create problem you've just mentioned. Another thing I've been looking at Aeon Nox, as it was reported to be handling a script a little better, what I did quite like after I eventually found it - took me a while Smile was the now playing on the main menu bar, but it was difficult to find and I actually quite like the top bar sliding in when playing media. So situation normal decisions, decisions.........

(2012-05-20, 16:35)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-05-20, 14:48)Mrmills Wrote: i would not miss "years" and "actors" in the movie submenu, in the music submenu "songs" could go aswell Smile that way the submenu doesnt hang on top of the shutdown button.

Happy with that, it's on the to-do list, which seems to be getting longer not shorter Confused

One thing I do like is Akuma's library stats on top of the menu bar and have been meaning to put that option in for a while now as it can bring up the counts from any of the playlists showing on the media panel. I'm undecided about his weather and time on bottom right or search button bottom left - would probably re-create problem you've just mentioned. Another thing I've been looking at Aeon Nox, as it was reported to be handling a script a little better, what I did quite like after I eventually found it - took me a while Smile was the now playing on the main menu bar, but it was difficult to find and I actually quite like the top bar sliding in when playing media. So situation normal decisions, decisions.........

+1 for the stats
must say i like the clock and weather where it is, since its not possible to fill all of the homescreen with covers Wink
just think it would be a little empty without them on top of the screen.
as for the now playing on the main menu bar, looks very nice Wink

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-05-20

BabyBlue

With the 3 awesome themes created by Jezz_X, Ronie's work on the My Little Pony
and the 7 I put together that makes 11 themes so far for us to choose from. I think
we are on a roll here. All of which by my knowlege is compatible with Confluence
Light and Confluence Light Mod so for.

maybe one with ffffd189

(2012-05-20, 17:03)wilson.joe Wrote: With the 3 awesome themes created by Jezz_X, Ronie's work on the My Little Pony
and the 7 I put together that makes 11 themes so far for us to choose from. I think
we are on a roll here. All of which by my knowlege is compatible with Confluence
Light and Confluence Light Mod so for.

+ the 5 from here that are almost compatible( a few buttons are still blue)
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87842

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-05-20

note made.. I can recolor the images , do you think you could help with the
selection of a nice background Big Grin

EDIT:
Color Picker

I thought of changing the cd images etc on the wood to this color
Essence Of Cream

(2012-05-20, 17:18)Mrmills Wrote: maybe one with ffffd189

I was visualizing something earlier, it maybe way out there so let me
bring in back in from space.. We have the media, colors and backgrounds folder.
lets say for example

/media/orange
/background/orange
/colors/orange

now in each of those subdirectories can be many different backgrounds, media
and color sets one can select from settings within the skin. of course there being
a default in each one of them. this would give everyone the ability to miss and
match things things. Like I said its out there aways.

cant seem to find a image will keep looking Smile maybe a theme without a background?