Kodi Community Forum
Yet Another Confluence Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Yet Another Confluence Mod (/showthread.php?tid=129733)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - minimoe - 2012-05-27

I tried on a nightly and there was a problem with some letters in the options screen appearing as the equivalent HTML code.

I wouldn't mind having a version that runs on the nightlies, the AudioEngine is a big addition.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Jezz_X - 2012-05-28

(2012-05-27, 23:14)minimoe Wrote: I tried on a nightly and there was a problem with some letters in the options screen appearing as the equivalent HTML code.

I wouldn't mind having a version that runs on the nightlies, the AudioEngine is a big addition.

you have a screen shot of that ? so I can test and see what's wrong because nightlies should be backwards compatible because he changed a bunch of stuff in the language files

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - minimoe - 2012-05-28

(2012-05-28, 04:30)Jezz_X Wrote:
(2012-05-27, 23:14)minimoe Wrote: I tried on a nightly and there was a problem with some letters in the options screen appearing as the equivalent HTML code.

you have a screen shot of that ? so I can test and see what's wrong because nightlies should be backwards compatible because he changed a bunch of stuff in the language files

Never mind, it's been fixed. Smile

I must had tested the last nightly that had the problem, XBMCSetup-20120524-61bfddc-master.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-05-28

@Jezz_X and minimoe That would have been the code I was using for spaces eg

Code:
<label> & # 160 ; & # 160 ; & # 160 ; & # 160 ; & # 160 ;  $LOCALIZE[31302]</label>
- NB: had to misformat code here so it would show Smile

I noticed it was showing up in the nightlies, but just changed code and actually used white spaces.

Okay - For me it's heads up: Video library reorganisation via XML but it was a bumpy road into Eden and I was wondering if I just wanted to sit down and rest with a stable version Smile

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - aoaaron - 2012-05-28

does this skin have playlists on home screen function for minimum 3?

(2012-05-28, 10:47)Mudislander Wrote: .......

Okay - For me it's heads up: Video library reorganisation via XML but it was a bumpy road into Eden and I was wondering if I just wanted to sit down and rest with a stable version Smile
Is there are no big problems with your mod and the nightlies (and I don't see anything major), you can take off your boots and rest. Smile
The nightlies are not ripe enough for mass consumption yet.

Oh, can you do me a favour and add <aligny>center</aligny> in the weather outlook sections of IncludesHomeWeatherForecast?
I'm sure it looks better centered Smile

(2012-05-28, 11:17)aoaaron Wrote: does this skin have playlists on home screen function for minimum 3?

You can place any 10 items you want in the home menu. Should be enough for anyone.

(2012-05-28, 11:45)minimoe Wrote:
(2012-05-28, 10:47)Mudislander Wrote: .......

Is there are no big problems with your mod and the nightlies (and I don't see anything major), you can take off your boots and rest. Smile
The nightlies are not ripe enough for mass consumption yet.

Oh, can you do me a favour and add <aligny>center</aligny> in the weather outlook sections of IncludesHomeWeatherForecast?
I'm sure it looks better centered Smile

(2012-05-28, 11:17)aoaaron Wrote: does this skin have playlists on home screen function for minimum 3?

You can place any 10 items you want in the home menu. Should be enough for anyone.

Just updated to 28thMay nightly, but will probably stick with the monthlies (there will be the odd exception)
Sure I can change the weather outlook alignment, I did try but on the day I did it we had a outlook something like "occasional scattered thunderstorms" and it didn't look right.

BTW - I'm running out at ten items Confused but the code overheads to add in an extra 2 or so items is enormouse and not worth it.

Just fixed a little bug - I think ?, 10th album on latest albums didn't show - have you seen that, think it was a comma instead of a fullstop in the code.

Will be adding your view to Git Smile

Edit Post Bad spelling + tired brain + sticky keys = mistakes

(2012-05-28, 12:02)Mudislander Wrote: Just updated to 28thMay nightly, but will probably stick with the monthlies (there will be the odd exception)
Sure I can change the weather outlook alignment, I did try but on the day I did it we had a outlook something like "occasional scattered thunderstorms" and it didn't look right.

Ehm...I hadn't noticed that monthlies and nightlies are two different things. I should read the main page more carefully Big Grin

(2012-05-28, 12:02)Mudislander Wrote: BTW - I'm running out at ten items Confused but the code overheads to add in an extra 2 or so items is enormouse and not worth it.
I use a pretty spartan home menu with only 6 items so I never had problems.
Is it easier to add custom submenus?

(2012-05-28, 12:02)Mudislander Wrote: Just fixed a little bug - I think ?, 10th album on latest albums didn't show - have you seen that, think it was a comma instead of a fullstop in the code.

I don't use XBMC for music that much. I'll add some albums and see if there is something wrong.

(2012-05-28, 12:02)Mudislander Wrote: Will be adding your view to Git Smile

Edit Post Bad spelling + tired brain + sticky keys = mistakes

Did you make any changes to the Rightlist? I wasn't too happy with some alignments and forgot to add SD/HD indicators Confused

Edit: I can't update your repo. It gives an "CFileCurl::CReadState::Open, didn't get any data from stream" error in the log.

(2012-05-28, 12:31)minimoe Wrote: Did you make any changes to the Rightlist? I wasn't too happy with some alignments and forgot to add SD/HD indicators Confused

Edit: I can't update your repo. It gives an "CFileCurl::CReadState::Open, didn't get any data from stream" error in the log.

Re: Rightlist , there are a few small changes, label lengths in things like directors etc. Scroll bar will have to go right to Home button.

Just saw your edit - Will check on the repo now, must admit last night I did see it saying update avail, but wouldn't update

@minimoe

Have just uninstalled the repo from my XBMC and deleted it from the ../addons/packages/ folder. Re-downloaded it from HERE and installed as zip file option, seems to be behaving itself. Just got some work to save and I'll get it to re-install the MOD

don't normally go into popup windows, but this background caught my eye http://www.thewallpapers.org/desktop/36572/green-fluid-wallpaper

Edit Liked the wallpaper, so have added option to change the Global Background to the Background Customizer (Customiser - if you're English)

The wallpaper is a bit to busy for my liking.

...and I was just thinking that a Global Background option would be a good addition Big Grin

(2012-05-28, 15:42)minimoe Wrote: The wallpaper is a bit to busy for my liking.

...and I was just thinking that a Global Background option would be a good addition Big Grin

Global background change should have been put in with the others, didn't step back far enough when looking at the idea of changing backgrounds.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - protocol77 - 2012-05-28

is there any plan to design some new views i currently have my fanart turned off because the views also completely block them so it currently looks neater to just disable the fanart and keep the basic background on all screens

i think some nice views that do not block too much of the fanart for tv shows would be nice especially at the season and episode levels

also is there a way to have a setting that turns fanart on for say tv shows but you can disable it on say movies so i can show off fanart for shows but disable it for the movies where i use a wallview so not really needed perhaps this could be added as an option in the settings like individual fanart background toggles

i am sure you are busy but just a few things i have though about after navigating through the skin perhaps these could be at least considered in future release

(2012-05-28, 12:31)minimoe Wrote:
(2012-05-28, 12:02)Mudislander Wrote: Just fixed a little bug - I think ?, 10th album on latest albums didn't show - have you seen that, think it was a comma instead of a fullstop in the code.

I don't use XBMC for music that much. I'll add some albums and see if there is something wrong.

Nope, everything's fine. I can see 10 album covers or the covers Allmusic found, at least. I need a better music scraper...
Using 1.1.0, the version XBMC updated yesterday.