Kodi Community Forum
Yet Another Confluence Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Yet Another Confluence Mod (/showthread.php?tid=129733)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - mad-max - 2012-05-29

Recently Added Pictures is not possible without changing xbmc core and the skin itself...

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-05-29

plus one on the cases.. sorry been a long week. now I got to
play catch up on whats going on, thanks for remembering.

(2012-05-28, 23:07)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-05-28, 23:04)mad-max Wrote: Point 1 is for me Smile

Okay Big Grin There actually is the base of a view there already if you want to use it.
Edit Promised wilson.joe that it would also have CD cases if you don't mind

Yeah I did, though Im still having trouble getting things uploaded
for some reason, and it doesn't seem to be a problem logging
in on site. the problem Im having is reuploading what I uploaded
with changes.

(2012-05-28, 21:39)mad-max Wrote: Hey Wilson,
thanks for the welcome back...
Yeah, was busy with our German community...
Did you already send your github details to mudislander?
That way you can jump on board quite easily...

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-05-29

adding weather backdrops would be nice, the transparency with the backdrops
now can make it hard to see the weather conditions. the ability to add
programs/add ons much like the movies and tv are done where the weather shows
for video,system etc would also be nice since the feature was removed from under
the menu.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-05-30

@Wilson.joe
I've actually been playing with weather backgrounds yesterday, ATM as per standard Confluence you can add the path for conditional artwork in the weather window, but this only shows through while in said window. I'd prefer to have it come up as a background when on the weather item on the main menu, and on my system (at least) an option to have global conditional weather backgrounds much like the theme background.

Interested in your idea for a addons home panel, I'll look into it - Have you noticed that "videos" is an odd one out ATM - really the panel should show latest/suggested movies.

We've moved the SVN page to github https://github.com/Confluence-MODs so will need a username from you for github

Just noticed a bug in latest release - my watched banners got included internally - Sorry will pull them out and add to ignore list Smile

Edit Re the transparency level of the home panel - I don't think it's quite right yet - was just letting it ride to see what people said about it.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mrmills - 2012-05-30

Sounds great with an add on panel.. Would that include all, must. Video, programs..?
Can I suggest a panel for system, showing the system info and the stats for movies music and shows or whatever to end up with 4 panels like the weather panel?

(2012-05-30, 07:00)Mrmills Wrote: Sounds great with an add on panel.. Would that include all, must. Video, programs..?
Can I suggest a panel for system, showing the system info and the stats for movies music and shows or whatever to end up with 4 panels like the weather panel?

For Addons panel I'd probably use similar code for adding stuff to the main menu, so if you can reach it to add to the menu - you'd be able to have it on the panel.
Re the system panel - nice idea but really stretching my artistic capabilites Smile Will put it on the todo list, as you'd have seen in Convergence I like system stats

Playing around with backgrounds, on my system I've added an option to have the weather conditional fanart take over the "theme" background, in other words only on the items where I've not set a specific background, was wondering if anyone else liked it

ATM I see in screenie background does not match forecast, but does match weather outside - blue sky and sun Smile

Re: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mrmills - 2012-05-30

Ill try making a screen with the panel for system, like the weather idea, but again a toggle would be nice for the guys keeping it simple Wink

(2012-05-30, 09:14)Mrmills Wrote: Ill try making a screen with the panel for system, like the weather idea, but again a toggle would be nice for the guys keeping it simple Wink

Weather background is only on my PC Big Grin - actually just waiting for different conditions eg night time, but yeah If it went in would have some simple setting.

Working on panel for addons, hopefully will have a rough working copy by the end of the morning.

it would be brilliant if you could come up with a decent layout for system panel

Edit Does this do it for those who want onscreen addons Huh

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mrmills - 2012-05-30

The addon panel looks great will have a look at the system panel later this week as were having guest over the next couple of days

(2012-05-30, 17:05)Mrmills Wrote: The addon panel looks great will have a look at the system panel later this week as were having guest over the next couple of days

I've just lost all the code for it Sad thought I'd uploaded it to the git, then made a zip to distribute and installed it on my system to test it. Well I hadn't included the necessary file and the reinstall overwrote it. So going to have to start all over again.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-05-30

Ouch.. This has happened to me also. Now I got a few different copies and
some small shell scripts I tossed together to help me.

(2012-05-30, 17:31)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-05-30, 17:05)Mrmills Wrote: The addon panel looks great will have a look at the system panel later this week as were having guest over the next couple of days

I've just lost all the code for it Sad thought I'd uploaded it to the git, then made a zip to distribute and installed it on my system to test it. Well I hadn't included the necessary file and the reinstall overwrote it. So going to have to start all over again.

Okay, managed to get back to where I was, lucky was only 1 file Smile If anyone is feeling brave enough for a test run install this zip file

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-05-30

Is this the same as the git?

(2012-05-30, 22:26)Mudislander Wrote: Okay, managed to get back to where I was, lucky was only 1 file Smile If anyone is feeling brave enough for a test run install this zip file

(2012-05-30, 22:29)wilson.joe Wrote: Is this the same as the git?

(2012-05-30, 22:26)Mudislander Wrote: Okay, managed to get back to where I was, lucky was only 1 file Smile If anyone is feeling brave enough for a test run install this zip file

Should be Big Grin