Kodi Community Forum
Yet Another Confluence Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Yet Another Confluence Mod (/showthread.php?tid=129733)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - fernandovg - 2012-09-28

(2012-09-28, 08:11)Mudislander Wrote: best I could do ATM would be your original request in the other thread, as that is pretty close to the option to show subtitle language file which the MOD does already

I understand. Thanks! It will be awesome!

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - kreeturez - 2012-09-30

(2012-09-28, 08:30)Mudislander Wrote: Therefore my interests in this MOD have changed slightly and now will have to run on their distributed version of XBMC and include LiveTV (soon)

Very excited to hear this!

With PVR support now in the mainline, demand for this will increase - and I can confirm that the latest nightlies do PVR support rather nicely.

Keep us posted - and thanks for an awesome mod!

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - fernandovg - 2012-10-04

Mudislander or someone else, I don't understand a lot of XBMC - I'll get there.
Can you explain one thing to me?

Who creates the ViewModes4.db and Textures.db: the skin or XBMC itself?

I'm asking because I'm using RASPBMC and I cant see no images in the view modes.
They updated the mouting point from USBx to usb HDD LABEL and this two databases have the wrong path!

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=141983&pid=1206116#pid1206116

Can you enlighten me please??
enlighten

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - protocol77 - 2012-10-13

Hi I love this skin mod but if possible I would like to make a request if you intend on releasing future versions past 1.1.3 which is the on I think I am currently on I got through your mudisle repo

I have notice on two other skins I look at every now and again metropolis and aeon nox that they both have a update library button I think they are available in te submenu on movies if I remember correctly this would be great on this skin because when I was using open exec I could program a key to do this function on my mce remote however I have since switched to windows 7 due to driver issues

But not sure how to program such function in windows because it does not use lirc

Anyway if you could add this feature that would be great it doesn't necessarily have to be in the submenus of movies but would like it so I can update new stuff added without restarting xbmc so it performs the startup scan

I know an awkward way to currently do it is to go into files and scan for new content on each share folder but not really convenient especially with multiple folders

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - kevjs1982 - 2012-10-13

(2012-10-13, 09:34)protocol77 Wrote: Hi I love this skin mod but if possible I would like to make a request if you intend on releasing future versions past 1.1.3 which is the on I think I am currently on I got through your mudisle repo

I have notice on two other skins I look at every now and again metropolis and aeon nox that they both have a update library button I think they are available in te submenu on movies if I remember correctly this would be great on this skin because when I was using open exec I could program a key to do this function on my mce remote however I have since switched to windows 7 due to driver issues

But not sure how to program such function in windows because it does not use lirc

Anyway if you could add this feature that would be great it doesn't necessarily have to be in the submenus of movies but would like it so I can update new stuff added without restarting xbmc so it performs the startup scan

I know an awkward way to currently do it is to go into files and scan for new content on each share folder but not really convenient especially with multiple folders

A couple of options - one you can customise the submenus (for two top level items) to include the "Videos - Update Library" option (this might need a manual checkout from git of the latest).

You could also install wget on windows and create a batch file which runs the following command

"wget -q --header='Content-Type: application/json' --post-data='{\"jsonrpc\": \"2.0\", \"method\": \"VideoLibrary.Scan\"}' http://localhost:8888/jsonrpc"

(I think the default port is 8080 - can't remember 100%)

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - protocol77 - 2012-10-14

(2012-10-13, 16:47)kevjs1982 Wrote:
(2012-10-13, 09:34)protocol77 Wrote: Hi I love this skin mod but if possible I would like to make a request if you intend on releasing future versions past 1.1.3 which is the on I think I am currently on I got through your mudisle repo

A couple of options - one you can customise the submenus (for two top level items) to include the "Videos - Update Library" option (this might need a manual checkout from git of the latest).

You could also install wget on windows and create a batch file which runs the following command

"wget -q --header='Content-Type: application/json' --post-data='{\"jsonrpc\": \"2.0\", \"method\": \"VideoLibrary.Scan\"}' http://localhost:8888/jsonrpc"

(I think the default port is 8080 - can't remember 100%)

Umm... i wouldn't even know where to start with this i am complete noob when it comes to customizing stuff in xbmc that is why i just put in a request and hope someone more skilled could include this feature Smile

Also if possible is there a way to turn off the fan art for example on movies but leave it on for tv shows I have a lot of fan art missing for my movies because some are obscure and difficult to find so would like to be able to just have the default background on for movies so I does change as I scroll through movies but would like it turned on for my shows which all have fanart

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - protocol77 - 2012-10-20

wow the last couple of days no one has posted a thing in here where did everyone go :/

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - schumi2004 - 2012-10-24

(2012-10-20, 14:46)protocol77 Wrote: wow the last couple of days no one has posted a thing in here where did everyone go :/

Let me be the first today with a simple question.

Is this mod compatible with Frodo Confluence skin?

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - sdsnyr94 - 2012-10-24

I use it with Alpha Frodo builds, and it works great!

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - schumi2004 - 2012-10-24

(2012-10-24, 18:14)sdsnyr94 Wrote: I use it with Alpha Frodo builds, and it works great!

Cool.
Gettin' tired from other skins making my system crash or having buggy addons. Going to try this skin for a while.

Edit:
I don't think Live cases background from Nox is implemented yet is it?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129733&pid=1169030#pid1169030

Does this skin have a option for alternative banner images?
Now i only see thumbs and can't get them to show the banner.jpg i have in each series folder.

Edit:
Unfortunately i had to switch back to default confluence again because of missing LiveTV section. Any change LiveTV gets added to this mod?

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - mardup - 2012-10-26

(2012-10-24, 18:18)schumi2004 Wrote: (...) Any change LiveTV gets added to this mod?
+1 !!! Wink

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-10-26

Hi Guys. Been a while - quiet a few other issues ATM. New town, new house, new job. Unfortunately job is night shift & I'm buggered !! - Really miss old split shift job with most of the day to myself Sad
However I am still working on a skin which is a mixture of this MOD and Convergence (Horizontal & Vertical Menus). Think I'll call it Hybrid. It'll run on Frodo and include support for PVR. Probably will release a "Proof of Concept" version for the brave of heart as soon as I get the different menu directions working properly

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - schumi2004 - 2012-10-27

@Mudislander

How hard would it be to implement (copy/paste ?) PVR section from original Confluence skin ?

I really want to use this skin Wink

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - kreeturez - 2012-10-28

(2012-10-27, 22:28)schumi2004 Wrote: @Mudislander

How hard would it be to implement (copy/paste ?) PVR section from original Confluence skin ?

+1; the wife and I love this skin. PVR's the only reason I've switched back to original Confluence... And I now hear complaints from the Mrs. about it all the time - likes your mod way better!

Though 'Hybird' does sound kinda cool...

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - schumi2004 - 2012-10-28

(2012-10-28, 04:10)kreeturez Wrote:
(2012-10-27, 22:28)schumi2004 Wrote: @Mudislander

+1; the wife and I love this skin. PVR's the only reason I've switched back to original Confluence... And I now hear complaints from the Mrs. about it all the time - likes your mod way better!

Though 'Hybird' does sound kinda cool...
I think i made a mistake when cloning confluence-lite-mod repo.
I forgot to checkout to master branch which includes PVR support for what i have seen so far.
Now i need to fix a theme color issue and then i can rebuild profile like i wanted when i found this skin Wink

Edit:
I have a copy here with PVR support (from github), don't know if @Mudislander want's to have links to it posted here?
Only thing that doesn't seem to work is Theme's. On first clean XBMC setup and skin install i'm getting black background and i can't select theme's For the rest it seems functional for me.

Edit2:
Themes is working if you copy *.xbt files from Confluence Lite mod to media folder from github (master) source.