Kodi Community Forum
Android SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps (/showthread.php?tid=130331)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Buttink - 2012-06-05

I posted the new version to Google Play and Google Code. I made it 2.0, because I consider it feature complete. Basically, there isn't anything more I wanted it to do when I set out making this app. That being said, it probably should have some better error handling and other various features will probably get added later.

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - skabyss - 2012-06-05

Looking good! I like the way long pressing items us handled. I'll keep an eye out for any bugs!

I did have and idea for a simple widget, which would basically be the sickstache icon with a badge that shows the number of episodes marked as missing under the "future episodes" section or maybe even the number of shows expected to air that day. Just a thought I wanted to toss out there!

EDIT: I tried adding a show again today and still wasn't able to add it.. Its shows the adding 'toast' but sickbeard never updates with the new show.. But adding the same show with mediadog seems to work fine. Would you like a debug log or something? I'm running build 495 on windows 7

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - TeKo - 2012-06-06

Mass wanted works good I really like the way you implemented the long press.

Quote:EDIT: I tried adding a show again today and still wasn't able to add it.. Its shows the adding 'toast' but sickbeard never updates with the new show.. But adding the same show with mediadog seems to work fine. Would you like a debug log or something? I'm running build 495 on windows 7
Same here

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Buttink - 2012-06-07

(2012-06-06, 17:46)TeKo Wrote: Mass wanted works good I really like the way you implemented the long press.

Quote:EDIT: I tried adding a show again today and still wasn't able to add it.. Its shows the adding 'toast' but sickbeard never updates with the new show.. But adding the same show with mediadog seems to work fine. Would you like a debug log or something? I'm running build 495 on windows 7
Same here

ARG! I thought I fixed this let me test this some more. Its kind of hard to test because I have to add the show then delete it then add it again >.>

Did you have any special settings? I think I might have made one of the settings cause sickbeard to get pissy.

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner. Iv been trying to beat Metal Gear HD Smile

EDIT: yep found a problem with this because of formating the status or quality causes an error. I am going to release a 2.0.1 for the fix.

Re: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Capt.Insano - 2012-06-08

My SickStache has not worked since 1.3. I update every time to get an "Error retrieving results" error. When I return to a titanium backup of 1.3 it works perfectly. On the newest update it will not allow me to enter letters into the port field.

My sickbeard setup is on 192.168.1.10:8000/sickbeard so it will not work with sickstache.

It works perfectly on CouchForwarder.

Any ideas??

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Buttink - 2012-06-08

(2012-06-08, 00:42)Capt.Insano Wrote: My SickStache has not worked since 1.3. I update every time to get an "Error retrieving results" error. When I return to a titanium backup of 1.3 it works perfectly. On the newest update it will not allow me to enter letters into the port field.

My sickbeard setup is on 192.168.1.10:8000/sickbeard so it will not work with sickstache.

It works perfectly on CouchForwarder.

Any ideas??

1) You could have told me sooner I could have put this in patch 1.4.

2) Port is specifically for port that is why you can only numbers because the URL needs encoded differently depending on the parts.

So, I am going to add another option called "Path". Path will be the extra "/sickbeard/". I will release 2.0.2 on Friday. I will not release another version SickStache until the 15th or there is a super critical bug. I am release way to many versions and probably pissing people off.

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - skabyss - 2012-06-08

The latest update seems to have fixed the add show issue for me, thanks!

For what its worth I don't mind seeing updates at all, just tells me the developer is working hard to support their product!

Also, the only feature I feel sickstache is missing is the ability to remove a show from sickbeard. I dunno if the API supports it, but grouping it into where you can change show settings would be awesome!

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - TeKo - 2012-06-08

Quote:I am release way to many versions and probably pissing people off.

Wut updates are the best thing ever I dont even care if it fixes something just happy to see the "X new updates" notification. Wink

(2012-06-08, 01:21)skabyss Wrote: The latest update seems to have fixed the add show issue for me, thanks!

For what its worth I don't mind seeing updates at all, just tells me the developer is working hard to support their product!

Also, the only feature I feel sickstache is missing is the ability to remove a show from sickbeard. I dunno if the API supports it, but grouping it into where you can change show settings would be awesome!

Added. Honestly, I forgot about deleting shows was actually in the API. You can only do it in the Edit Show Activity (when you hit the menu item). I don't want someone to somehow accidentally mass delete there whole SickBeard. Smile

I also finished the extra path option ... I can't really test it any more then I have because my sickbeard is set up on a different port only. I added some code to do a some extra additions if you enter it wrong so It should almost positively work.

Posted 2.0.2. My next project I need to find a way to do automated testing. This is getting ridiculous.

BTW does anyone use multiple sickbeard servers? I was thinking about trying to use the myAnime branch side by side with SickBeard which would mean I would need multiple Hosts for SickStache.

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Capt.Insano - 2012-06-08

(2012-06-08, 01:06)Buttink Wrote: 1) You could have told me sooner I could have put this in patch 1.4.

To be honest, I was away from a computer for ages and I wanted to make 100% sure that it wasn't a fault of mine before coming complaining to you!! Did not want to seem unappreciative of an amazing app!

(2012-06-08, 01:06)Buttink Wrote: 2) Port is specifically for port that is why you can only numbers because the URL needs encoded differently depending on the parts.

So, I am going to add another option called "Path". Path will be the extra "/sickbeard/". I will release 2.0.2 on Friday. I will not release another version SickStache until the 15th or there is a super critical bug. I am release way to many versions and probably pissing people off.

Working perfectly in 2.0.2! And everyone loves updates- we all love to see development!

Thanks Buttink! Gonna give a 5* rating in Play Store now

You know whats messed up. Only 25% of the people that use SickStache have android 2.3.3. I guess people that use SickBeard have newer phones then most normal android users.

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - skabyss - 2012-06-08

Thanks again for the updates buttink! The delete show function works as expected!

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Flomaster - 2012-06-09

thanks, works perfectly

using a Samsung Galaxy Nexus running CM 9 android 4.04

-=Jason=-

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Buttink - 2012-06-10

Thanks for all the support. I am not currently working on any new features. SickStache probably needs better error handling, but I'll get to that later. But, I did start working on code set up and design for a couchpotato app. I want to make it easier to build, so I'm trying to figure out maven. Any who, I'll keep doing what I'v been doing.