Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mattzane227 - 2012-09-15

Love the new skin, I just have one problem. How do you get the images to show up in the area that I circled red? Thanks.

Also on MQ3 I made a playlist that pointed to a folder full of sub-folders with a bunch of videos and it worked fine. It just showed all the video files, I wouldn't add them to the library. On this one it just shows this when I go to it for some reason.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - coolio99 - 2012-09-15

how can i get my playlist?how can i make my menu.and how can i take away music and image etc i dont use them...

nice skin

i miss medata actor script suport
and movie set suport

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - avizov2 - 2012-09-15

Thank you very much, Awesome skin.

Few comments:
1. In the movie information page, pressing on the "home" button (in my remote, the green MCE button) won't return you the back to home screen.
4. Can't download the Extra Pack
5. Where can I download the Favorite script?
6. Going back to the home page is very slow (around 5 seconds or more).
7. Font size too small! Is there way to change it? I'm using the skin in it's Hebrew translation on 42" screen. I wonder how people able to read it...
8. There no option for "order by" in the photographs

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - enkil - 2012-09-15

Nice work! The skin is rather confusing at first...

Is there any way to bring back the "exit" or "quit xbmc" command somewhere to the shutdown-menu?

there is no my menu in home screen.can somebady tell me how to find my menu plz?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-15

Cant download extra pack either.. And indeed going home is rather slow
Sole things i cant find yet:
Independant information panel, so im able to select type of information pandl? Where is it?
Also where do i rotate themes...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-09-15

(2012-09-15, 11:17)enkil Wrote: Nice work! The skin is rather confusing at first...

Is there any way to bring back the "exit" or "quit xbmc" command somewhere to the shutdown-menu?

Press Shutdown item, will exit XBMC (quit xbmc) , at home - press "down arrow" twice, first option in bottom menu.

hey Wanilton can you tell me where to find my menu?it is not in home screen.only movies tvshow music concerts and image.cant use the skin if i not can get my playlist etc.thx

(2012-09-15, 11:35)coolio99 Wrote: hey Wanilton can you tell me where to find my menu?it is not in home screen.only movies tvshow music concerts and image.cant use the skin if i not can get my playlist etc.thx

at home, press "down arrow twice", go to Customizations (enter), now find "my menu" option, insert favourite, vplaylist, aplaylist or addon, done, look my tutorial vídeo about how to.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-15

(2012-09-15, 11:21)Skank Wrote: Cant download extra pack either.. And indeed going home is rather slow
Sole things i cant find yet:
Independant information panel, so im able to select type of information pandl? Where is it?
Also where do i rotate themes...

Any idea wanilton? Thx for the skin!

Sorry, my dropbox is down now (This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!), server is very busy for download via skin script too. I am now uploading for my sugarsync extrapack file, because for change themes it´s necessary have extrapack installed, too. Asap i will send a new link for download.
(2012-09-15, 09:30)mattzane227 Wrote: Love the new skin, I just have one problem. How do you get the images to show up in the area that I circled red? Thanks.

Also on MQ3 I made a playlist that pointed to a folder full of sub-folders with a bunch of videos and it worked fine. It just showed all the video files, I wouldn't add them to the library. On this one it just shows this when I go to it for some reason.

@mattzane, for images do you need addon artist slideshow, available in program add-ons, configure addon for use only images 16:9, and set for get additional info in your language too. Some add-ons need collection for work too, I see (zero for music) in your image.

About playlist, i need see for better answer, or wait MarcosQui.

(2012-09-15, 09:12)spacejam Wrote: I can not find the download link Aeon MQ4 pleass help me..

All links available in this website by MarcosQui.

Again read the 2 initial posts, all info necessary are there.

Wanilton

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - StinDaWg - 2012-09-15

Crap, this is really, really slow transitioning/loading between menus on my system compared to MQ3. I'll have to mess around with it more to see if I can improve, if not I'll probably have to move to Nox. (I have an older Athlon X2) I tried the Skinners Cut and it wasn't any better.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-09-15

(2012-09-15, 11:48)Wanilton Wrote: Sorry, my dropbox is down now (This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!), server is very busy for download via skin script too. I am now uploading for my sugarsync extrapack file, because for change themes it´s necessary have extrapack installed, too. Asap i will send a new link for download.
-cut-
Meanwhile they can grab it here Wink

dropbox.com/sh/sux7brtz1yiy5fy/J-LnLE-0Sc
(Note: Error (509) This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!)

New links:
http://www.multiupload.nl/GBMNGB4CGT

@StingDaWg, this skin is much faster than aeon mq3, I think you need clean your guisettings, or try use aeon mq 4 SC (light version).

Thanks Shumi2004 for your link, for install unzip the ExtraPack manually for this folder:

\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\skin.extrapack.aeonmq​.4