Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - StinDaWg - 2012-09-15

(2012-09-15, 12:08)Wanilton Wrote: @StingDaWg, this skin is much more fast aeon mq3, I think you need clean your guisettings, or try use aeon mq 4 SC (light version).

I tried the light version, there is no difference. Going back to the home screen takes ~5 seconds to load. Navigating between menus and start-up takes longer than MQ3. Others above have noted the same so I don't think it's just me.

Also, the hidden settings and menu layout on the homescreen is totally convoluted (my opinion).

Not a huge fan of the minimal info screen while playing, I preferred the media tags, episode info, ect while paused like on MQ3 and Nox.

I was really looking forward to this, but you can't win them all right?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-09-15

I'm looking on how to activate the top covers option mentioned here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&pid=1190723#pid1190723 but can't seem to find it. Any help?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-15

(2012-09-15, 12:08)Wanilton Wrote: @StingDaWg, this skin is much more fast aeon mq3, I think you need clean your guisettings, or try use aeon mq 4 SC (light version).

Thanks Shumi2004 for your link, for install unzip the ExtraPack manually for this folder:

\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\skin.extrapack.aeonmq​.4

No need to do this anymore.. Extrapack is somehow back online. You can get iy from within skin in xbmc

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-09-15

@schumi2004, at home, go to bottom menu, furniture item, press up arrow, first option = single thumb (enter) change for multiple thumbs , done. Remember you need latest script allinome for work fine.

after change

To have items in Top Menu (recents, random or in progress) is needed install the new script AllinOne, in this repository.

Install the repo, then use the option GET ADDONS/REPO CLAYMIC/...

To have the recently added stuff, i. Need the allinone script?
In mq3 this was in the skin itself right? Wy is this separate now?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - abba77 - 2012-09-15

hi,

great stuff.

where is the link to the video tutorials. i know a while back it was linked somewhere, maybe even this thread. I dont see it on the first page. Could someone link it please?

edit: never mind. got a search result to http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=136337
suggest linking to it from 1st post here.

Can someone tell what addons there are in the package addon?
I downloaded the extra package cause i thought not only the themes are there but also icons for genre..
When going into movies, genre , i see no icons... Sad

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-09-15

I have a problem with CD covers and music playback.
When in library view I see erverything fine, cover, logo...
But when I play something I see the cover for the first track and then its just the Note for every other track.
CDart still works fine for every track (I have all the images in the Atrist/Album folders).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sarakha63 - 2012-09-15

i can't get extrapack from xbmc every time it says update failed

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Pissa - 2012-09-15

Really a great skin!! Cool

Just two question:

1) I downloaded extra pack with script option, should I have to enable it or it's automatic?
Because, for example, meteo images are not animated but static, while in the extra pack I see there are .pngs for animation...

2) In My Menu I added four shortcuts made with Advanced Launcher. See below:

How can I display a full screen image for every shortcut or, at least, a thumb image in the square?
Also, I don't understand how to delete something added to My Menu, I can't see any option.

Thnaks! Smile

(2012-09-15, 13:56)Skank Wrote: To have the recently added stuff, i. Need the allinone script?
In mq3 this was in the skin itself right? Wy is this separate now?

@Skank many reasons, one script only for all functions (before 3), more info available at top menu, more speed, etc.

About be carefull , there are 2 packs, one with add-ons other extrapack, in extrapack do you have all themes, no necessary any configuration, only put unzip files in correct place, if you have done download pack, of course.

for install unzip the ExtraPack manually for this folder:

\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\skin.extrapack.aeonmq​.​4

Skin have resource for put the correct files in correct place, this other method is alternative for peoples with troubles for download via skin.

Wanilton

(2012-09-15, 13:57)abba77 Wrote: hi,

great stuff.

where is the link to the video tutorials. i know a while back it was linked somewhere, maybe even this thread. I dont see it on the first page. Could someone link it please?

edit: never mind. got a search result to http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=136337
suggest linking to it from 1st post here.

Done, thanks for your idea.

(2012-09-15, 14:22)TeKo Wrote: I have a problem with CD covers and music playback.
When in library view I see erverything fine, cover, logo...
But when I play something I see the cover for the first track and then its just the Note for every other track.
CDart still works fine for every track (I have all the images in the Atrist/Album folders).

Teko is you use frodo, and start songs for top menu, it´s normal, in eden work fine. If you start from collection work in frodo, too.

Wanilton
(2012-09-15, 14:32)sarakha63 Wrote: i can't get extrapack from xbmc every time it says update failed

Try download extrapack from here, unzip manually to:,

\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\skin.extrapack.aeonmq​.​​4

Done, no necessary any other settings or configs for use.

Wanilton

(2012-09-15, 14:44)Pissa Wrote: Really a great skin!! Cool

Just two question:

1) I downloaded extra pack with script option, should I have to enable it or it's automatic?
Because, for example, meteo images are not animated but static, while in the extra pack I see there are .pngs for animation...

2) In My Menu I added four shortcuts made with Advanced Launcher. See below:

How can I display a full screen image for every shortcut or, at least, a thumb image in the square?
Also, I don't understand how to delete something added to My Menu, I can't see any option.

Thnaks! Smile

No necessary other steps for use extrapack, for test, go to themes and change for other, it´s very easy...for weather work fine need addon
Weather Underground installed.

All Customization in one only place for home. Go to bottom menu, customizations item, point for your top menu, select item (enter), there are many settings availables, incluse delete add-ons in my menu, change backgrounds and more.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-09-15

Movie Trailers are not working for me one 2 computers after updating from RC2 to the official release.

I've uninstalled RC2 and installed the official release, as well as resetting the skin.

Anyone else having a problem with trailers?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - foxxiee - 2012-09-15

I think i'm going crazy because I cant seem to find an option, but how do you change view i.e. to multiplex/showcase etc.?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-09-15

@foxxiee

From main menu, go into Music/Movies/TV

Press Left Arrow

In Dropdown Menu:
(DE)ACTIVATE VIEWS