Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-09-15

@foxxiee, in any collection (press left arrow) open top menu, go to collections (enter in De(activate views), press enter in favourites views, esc, select top menu again, collections - changing view, done, or look this vídeo

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - claymic - 2012-09-15

(2012-09-15, 13:56)Skank Wrote: To have the recently added stuff, i. Need the allinone script?
In mq3 this was in the skin itself right? Wy is this separate now?
The AllInOne has a settings, go to addons-programs and you can disable the recents from allinone, of course you will lose some informations like genre in movies.
The recents in AllInOne its a little diferent, you can hide the watched movies.
Let me know if you have any question about the AllInOne, try the settings, there is some nice stuffs there.
Clayton

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - coolio99 - 2012-09-15

hey.i cant get movie image on top bar to show..i tried furniture.but i dont get it.some help plz

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - CryNickSystems - 2012-09-15

I still have the issue with the black screen under "Live TV" and Opdenkamps XBMC 12.0 Alpha6 from Github

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-09-15

Are trailers working for anyone?
(2012-09-15, 16:15)claymic Wrote:
(2012-09-15, 13:56)Skank Wrote: To have the recently added stuff, i. Need the allinone script?
In mq3 this was in the skin itself right? Wy is this separate now?
The AllInOne has a settings, go to addons-programs and you can disable the recents from allinone, of course you will lose some informations like genre in movies.
The recents in AllInOne its a little diferent, you can hide the watched movies.
Let me know if you have any question about the AllInOne, try the settings, there is some nice stuffs there.
Clayton

If I disable "Hide Watched Movies" will I lose any information "like genre in movies"

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Tomkun - 2012-09-15

Hello.

Really enjoying the new skin, but came across what I *think* is a bug. When set to kiosk mode, the RCB skin loses the ability to access the filters - console, genre, year etc... Obviously this is important for anybody using the system, so it should really be available even in kiosk mode.

Thanks!

Also, without wanting to sound patronizing, I did notice some spelling mistakes. Would it be rude of me to point them out?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-15

@Marocs,

Great release man! Big Grin

@Marcos & Wanilton,

Not had much time to play yet but from RC1 to RC2 a few things broke and have still not been fixed.

1. Option to hide,Text; "GENRE", "ORIGINAL TITLE", "YEAR", "DURATION" in info above the Movie Name. We also used to have an option before to be able to remove the Original Title details, My Original Title is the same as my Movie Name so this info is useless to me and probably many others. I am happy if you can tell me what lines i need to edit to remocve these if you do not want to put an option in, but as I said before I really do not think we even need the headers in there as the information is pretty obvious.
2. The library Item counts for custom Main Menu Items (Playlists) still does nto work, It worked in RC1 (possibly down to the new AllinOne)?
3. No Recently Added etc... for Custom Main Menu Items, again this worked in RC1 so may be connected to AllinOne?

Thanks again guys!!!!

EDIT: Perhaps if the labels "GENRE", "YEAR" etc.. are removed then have the actual details, for example "2007 / 73 MIN" , "FANTASY / HORROR" in the same orangish colour that the labels are in,

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - samurai07 - 2012-09-15

Hi Marcos,

great work with MQ4! The following things are still open:

Bugs:
- I have moved date/time/wheather info to the top of the page. On screens with top menu the infos are on the right side with weather icon. On screens without the top menu the info is on the left side without the weather icon. When you enter videos this information are on the right side with weather icon. Isn't it better when this information is on the right side under every circumstances and with the weather icon?
- apropo videos. If you enter videos you got the last view and have to go back to the entry point for videos. For instance if you was in movies, gone back to the main menu and enter videos you get movies displayed. Same for TV Shows and concerts.
- in wall view in files mode you added the menu item for the info panel under media info in RC2. But automatic panel cannot be changed. This only happens in video files when the movies/clips in the current directory are not in the database. The menu item to adjust the delay is missing also. If the files in the directory are in the database all works fine. In music files the option can be changed, even though the files are not in the database, but the menu item to adjust the delay is missing.
- Movies/Concerts/TV Shows: when entering (de)activate view from the top menu, you cannot see the text from the viewtype and if it is activated or not. You only see the pictures and with left/right you can navigate
- addon options: pressing down works fine and will select item after item. pressing up jumps from UPDATE to DISABLE instead to CONFIGURE
- customizations: in all submenu the first item is shutdown which is not displayed in the main menu. For what is this and can it be removed?
- movie multiplex view: pressing down 2 times give us the view to the fanart. But in extra thumbnail style the 4 screenshots don't disappear
- video file mode for movies that are not in the database: the media infos aren't displayed here every time. They are displayed when you entering the directory for the first time. if you leave the directory and reentring it, no media infos are displayed. If you play a movie/clip and stop it not to fast, the media infos for this clip are displayed. After playing another clip, media infos for the last clip are displayed, but for media infos for the clip played before are gone. Is the skin responsible for getting the media infos or are they provided by xbmc?
- music database wall view and kiosk mode activated: if the cursor is at one of the sides and the cursor ist pressed again to that side you loose the focus
- I have customized the osd bar and there are 13 icons left which are completly shown in the bar. Fixed list is activated. When the cursor reach the last icon the bar moves to the left, the first icon disappear and after the last icon is an empty place. If right is pressed again the bar moves right and the cursor jumps to the first icon. Moving the bar isn't necessary because there is no icon behind the 13th icon.
- You play a music album while you are at the main menu, the cursor is on "get artist info" and you stop playing then the widget is closed. The focus is still on "get artist info" and you will get this screen if you press "enter", but without any artist info. After stop playing the focus should set to Music again.
- Sometimes the artist slideshow don't start after playing starts and I go back to the main menu. I have to use "get artist info" to get the infos and then artist slideshow starts.
- playing music and select "get artist info" : the menu items "reload", "get thumb" and "get fanart" don't work
- TV-Shows episode view with viewtype Banner Info and info panel always on: If you press down 2 times to see the fanart the info panel doesn't disappear.
- TV-Shows episode view with viewtype Banner Info and info panel as Automatic panel: The menu item for select the time till panel will be displayed is missing

Suggestions:
- when playlists added to the main menu the library information for this shows "ITEMS:" and so on. Is it possible to change ITEMS to the name of the menu item? Like you do for movies, TV Shows or Concerts.
- main menu; is it possible to make search, files and videos customizable? With that we have full control over the menus
- suggestion for navigation in wall view and kiosk mode activated: at the moment the cursor don't move anymore if it reach one side. please change this in the way that cuursor jumps to the other side if it is pressed agein.
If the cursor is on the last item of the line (right side) and right is pressed again, jump to the first item (left side) of the next line. If the cursor is on the first item of a line (left side) and left ist pressed again, jump to the last item of the previous line. If the cursor is on the first item of the first line and left is pressed, jump to last item in the list. If the cursor is on the last item of the list und right is pressed, jump to first item of the list. For up and down use the actual movements with the addition to jump to last/first line if the cursor is on the first/last line and up/down is pressed.
These can also be used when kiosk mode is deactivated with the difference that the top menu pop up when the cursor is on the first line and up is pressed. It has the advantage that jumping from the beginng to the end of the list is possible even though pressing up isn't possible because the top menu pop up.
- suggestion for navigation in wall view and kiosk mode deactivated: let the top menu only pop up when the cursor reaches the top side. on left and right side jump to the opposite side. if the cursor is on last line, jump to the first line.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dallasnights - 2012-09-15

help somehow I hid my settings in the skin and now I can not go back to confluence or even see the settings option, how do I fix

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Pissa - 2012-09-15

(2012-09-15, 15:26)Wanilton Wrote: No necessary other steps for use extrapack, for test, go to themes and change for other, it´s very easy...for weather work fine need addon
Weather Underground installed.

All Customization in one only place for home. Go to bottom menu, customizations item, point for your top menu, select item (enter), there are many settings availables, incluse delete add-ons in my menu, change backgrounds and more.

Found it, now I have background images!
Instead, I have always problems with weather, it works fine, Weather Underground is installed, but icons are not animated!
Extrapack works because themes change correctly.
With Mq3 you had ti activate it in settings, here I can't find it, could be this the problem?

It's not a great problem having fixed icons, but it sounds strange.... Confused

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - hentai23 - 2012-09-15

well i finally got mq4 too , and its beautiful more so than mq3 , thou i got 2 issues i must have fixed please , first would be that i cant change or disable the media case overlay for addons aka advanced launcher i want them to be purely thumbs not the godawfull green media cases not to mention i cant see the game info that used to show when the slide down info screen comes up and second would be that ive noticed if i add my favoured movies folder as a menu item and i

access it and access the menu then i see the movies counter in it but its the movies counter from the movies library instead of the files source aka my movies folder set to scan as movies of course , and then theres the problem of when i select a single image for my menu item i dont get the same background as default for when im actually browsing my files i get the default blue background so i have to set a reserved fanart , but then i dont get to see the movie fanart that

some movies have and for the others that dont have any i used the mentioned background set for the custom movies menu item , please fix this!! same goes for when i add my animes folder to scan as tv shows not to mention i cant even see the folder names at the bottom anymore with my animes , all worked perfectly in mq3 why not now? help!!!

p.s: and please ive asked you a very long time ago marcos to please add a counter bar like for the movies library in the main menu for any program or favorite you add so you can see how many addon , files etc you have its stupid that only movies library has it exspecially since i dont use it at all , and ive got the extraspack too but the animated weather icons are the same low rez animated icons from mq3 , hell for mq4 i expected better and more beautiful high rez ones whats up with that? and have you considered adding support for intro videos and video backgrounds menu items? that would be freakin epic

Hi chippie,

(2012-09-15, 17:19)chippie Wrote: 2. The library Item counts for custom Main Menu Items (Playlists) still does nto work, It worked in RC1 (possibly down to the new AllinOne)?
3. No Recently Added etc... for Custom Main Menu Items, again this worked in RC1 so may be connected to AllinOne?

Thanks again guys!!!!

This works fine here, Maybe because I have not deinstalled old scripts?

(2012-09-08, 16:14)samurai07 Wrote: Hi claymic,

I've encountered some problems in recently added top menu. One time there is no cover displayed and the second time the fanart is displayed instead of the cover. When I look at recently added from the submenu I see the cover with both albums.

Do you have an idea?

This problem ist still active. Not only with music. Today i add new (old) movies and most of them only get a fanart as poster instead of the poster. This works in versions before RC2 with no problems. The movie directories aren't changed so that the same informations are available as before.

(2012-09-15, 17:56)dallasnights Wrote: help somehow I hid my settings in the skin and now I can not go back to confluence or even see the settings option, how do I fix

Thanks

you have kiosk mode activated. In main menu press "S" and you will get the bottom menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-15

(2012-09-15, 18:18)samurai07 Wrote: Hi chippie,

(2012-09-15, 17:19)chippie Wrote: 2. The library Item counts for custom Main Menu Items (Playlists) still does nto work, It worked in RC1 (possibly down to the new AllinOne)?

Thanks again guys!!!!

This works fine here, Maybe because I have not deinstalled old scripts?

Good point, forgot about that! So question now is will AllinOne support the custom menus in the future or do we still need the other scripts?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - foxxiee - 2012-09-15

(2012-09-15, 16:01)newoski Wrote: @foxxiee

From main menu, go into Music/Movies/TV

Press Left Arrow

In Dropdown Menu:
(DE)ACTIVATE VIEWS

(2012-09-15, 16:05)Wanilton Wrote: @foxxiee, in any collection (press left arrow) open top menu, go to collections (enter in De(activate views), press enter in favourites views, esc, select top menu again, collections - changing view, done, or look this vídeo

Thanks guys, feel like an idiot now. Guess I thought that option was just to deactivate views!

Also I can't get trailers to work either like a few people have already said, worked fine on MQ3.