Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - samurai07 - 2012-09-15

(2012-09-15, 18:02)Pissa Wrote: Instead, I have always problems with weather, it works fine, Weather Underground is installed, but icons are not animated!
Extrapack works because themes change correctly.
With Mq3 you had ti activate it in settings, here I can't find it, could be this the problem?

It's not a great problem having fixed icons, but it sounds strange.... Confused

go to customizations, navigate to weather and press enter. -> animate background images

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dallasnights - 2012-09-15

Thank you now how do I change the skin back to confluence can not find any options
BTW I am on ATV2

(2012-09-15, 18:33)samurai07 Wrote:
(2012-09-15, 17:56)dallasnights Wrote: help somehow I hid my settings in the skin and now I can not go back to confluence or even see the settings option, how do I fix

Thanks

you have kiosk mode activated. In main menu press "S" and you will get the bottom menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - claymic - 2012-09-15

(2012-09-15, 17:19)chippie Wrote: 2. The library Item counts for custom Main Menu Items (Playlists) still does nto work, It worked in RC1 (possibly down to the new AllinOne)?
3. No Recently Added etc... for Custom Main Menu Items, again this worked in RC1 so may be connected to AllinOne?

Thanks again guys!!!!
1- no, the AllInOne dont use playlist and i have no plan to make the AllInOne work with playlist soon.
2- no, the AllInOne only get the infos, Marcos decide what show or where show it.
For custom main menu you have to use the script RandomLastItem, it work with playlist and work very well, there is no need to make AllInOne work for playlist i think, but..who knows.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - CryNickSystems - 2012-09-15

Ok, problem:
The Live TV screen is much darker than the other ones.
And I would like to change the "Live TV" layout .. Big Grin

Thanks.

(ps: using official XBMC repo)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - iorifly - 2012-09-15

I'm having some problems! the tralhe are not opening ... Starts signal produces nothing more youtube!

(2012-09-08, 16:14)samurai07 Wrote: Hi claymic,

I've encountered some problems in recently added top menu. One time there is no cover displayed and the second time the fanart is displayed instead of the cover. When I look at recently added from the submenu I see the cover with both albums.

Do you have an idea?

This problem ist still active. Not only with music. Today i add new (old) movies and most of them only get a fanart as poster instead of the poster. This works in versions before RC2 with no problems. The movie directories aren't changed so that the same informations are available as before.
[/quote]
The script only get the covers. Marcos put a code in the skin to prevent a empty cover, it will show the fanart if the xbmc dont return a cover for movies, episodes, songs...
If its not showing the cover than the xbmc its not giving the cover for the script, then the skin show the fanart.
Try to look in your movie folder and see if there is a cover there, if yes..try to get the allinone in the repository , there is several languages in the AllInOne now, this can solve the bug where the xbmc dont return the right cover (json problem ?).
What i have to say is...the script its trying to get the cover in the right way.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - ericab - 2012-09-15

for the life of me i cant figure out how to

A) enable / disable certain movie viewtypes

B) enable a movie viewtype i want to use.

i know how to get to the menu to select them.. by pressing the left arrow key, but how do i change it ?!?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-15

Thanks Clayton, I was not impying it was a issue with the script, just that it had not been added to Custom Menus (yetHuh...)

it is just a matter of consistency, to get the same level of details in the Recently added etc.. on Custom Menu Items that you get on Movies and TV Shows.

(2012-09-15, 19:34)ericab Wrote: for the life of me i cant figure out how to

A) enable / disable certain movie viewtypes

B) enable a movie viewtype i want to use.

i know how to get to the menu to select them.. by pressing the left arrow key, but how do i change it ?!?
Go to your movies collection, access the top menu and choose COLLECTION -- > (DE)ACTIVATE VIEWS .

(2012-09-15, 19:37)chippie Wrote: Thanks Clayton, I was not impying it was a issue with the script, just that it had not been added to Custom Menus (yetHuh...)

it is just a matter of consistency, to get the same level of details in the Recently added etc.. on Custom Menu Items that you get on Movies and TV Shows.
Mark
Do you know.... my english its veeeery badBig Grin, but now i undertand what you are saying.
Well, let me see the code of the RandomLastItem again, i will try to input more informations there, its a greate script, because that i dont want to change it. I will try to only insert more fields for use with the skin, maybe will not be so hard.
Clayton

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-09-15

(2012-09-15, 19:22)claymic Wrote:
(2012-09-15, 17:19)chippie Wrote: 2. The library Item counts for custom Main Menu Items (Playlists) still does nto work, It worked in RC1 (possibly down to the new AllinOne)?
3. No Recently Added etc... for Custom Main Menu Items, again this worked in RC1 so may be connected to AllinOne?

Thanks again guys!!!!
1- no, the AllInOne dont use playlist and i have no plan to make the AllInOne work with playlist soon.
2- no, the AllInOne only get the infos, Marcos decide what show or where show it.
For custom main menu you have to use the script RandomLastItem, it work with playlist and work very well, there is no need to make AllInOne work for playlist i think, but..who knows.

nope the playlists not working for me in mq4 final! its working in the alpha builds but now, no

(2012-09-15, 19:45)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2012-09-15, 19:22)claymic Wrote:

Thanks again guys!!!!

nope the playlists not working for me in mq4 final! its working in the alpha builds but now, no
are you using the version SC ? I think the randomlastitem will not work with this version, i am not sure.
Clayton

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Pissa - 2012-09-15

(2012-09-15, 18:38)samurai07 Wrote: go to customizations, navigate to weather and press enter. -> animate background images

I suspected it was my fault! Tongue
Thanks!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - warcow - 2012-09-15

I just installed openelec frodo and aeon mq4. Fresh install because I was running openelec eden with aeon mq3 before.
When I try to use the extrapack downloader it just stops after a few files. The download link in this thread has stopped working (dropbox had too much data throughput)
Is there any solution to this?

Also, how can I get movie backgrounds (of the movies in my database) when im in the main menu with "movies" highlighted? Same for the series. That was a really nice option in MQ3 and I can't seem to find it in the new skin.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - iDunc - 2012-09-15

Hey, just spent all afternoon setting up MQ4 just the way I want it. Very impressed..

1000 thankyous out to MarcosQui and his team on a great job.

Thanks loads

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-09-15

(2012-09-15, 19:53)claymic Wrote:
(2012-09-15, 19:45)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2012-09-15, 19:22)claymic Wrote: 1- no, the AllInOne dont use playlist and i have no plan to make the AllInOne work with playlist soon.

are you using the version SC ? I think the randomlastitem will not work with this version, i am not sure.
Clayton

no the full release

edit: i make a lot of test the last hour

video playlist are working with movies, perfekt
musicplaylist shows the albums not the tracks what are included in the playlist
tv show´s are not working