Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-09-15

(2012-09-15, 19:59)warcow Wrote: I just installed openelec frodo and aeon mq4. Fresh install because I was running openelec eden with aeon mq3 before.
When I try to use the extrapack downloader it just stops after a few files. The download link in this thread has stopped working (dropbox had too much data throughput)
Is there any solution to this?

Also, how can I get movie backgrounds (of the movies in my database) when im in the main menu with "movies" highlighted? Same for the series. That was a really nice option in MQ3 and I can't seem to find it in the new skin.

Here is copy of the needed files http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&pid=1191694#pid1191694

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-15

@Marcos,

Small comsetic issue with top menu on Custom Main Menu Items;

As you can see all looks fine here;

However, when I cursor up to change Random/Recent I get this;

Thanks! Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - samurai07 - 2012-09-15

(2012-09-15, 19:33)claymic Wrote:
(2012-09-08, 16:14)samurai07 Wrote: This problem ist still active. Not only with music. Today i add new (old) movies and most of them only get a fanart as poster instead of the poster. This works in versions before RC2 with no problems. The movie directories aren't changed so that the same informations are available as before.
The script only get the covers. Marcos put a code in the skin to prevent a empty cover, it will show the fanart if the xbmc dont return a cover for movies, episodes, songs...
If its not showing the cover than the xbmc its not giving the cover for the script, then the skin show the fanart.
Try to look in your movie folder and see if there is a cover there, if yes..try to get the allinone in the repository , there is several languages in the AllInOne now, this can solve the bug where the xbmc dont return the right cover (json problem ?).
What i have to say is...the script its trying to get the cover in the right way.

XBMC is the same (Eden), the movie directories are the same with the same unchanged files in there. Only the skin has changed. Till RC1 I got all posters. Since RC2 it doesn't work anymore. For me only the skin including all components are responsible for this problem.

Please explain this:
AllInOne disabled for music recents:

After activating recents for music in AllInOne settings I got the following:

All covers exists but with AllInOne activated the fanart is displayed instead. That cannot be a problem from XBMC.
Please have a look at your script. Something doesn't seem to work as it should be.

@Marcos: thanks for the nice feature displaying the covers in main menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - claymic - 2012-09-15

(2012-09-15, 20:35)samurai07 Wrote:
(2012-09-15, 19:33)claymic Wrote:
(2012-09-08, 16:14)samurai07 Wrote: This problem ist still active. Not only with music. Today i add new (old) movies and most of them only get a fanart as poster instead of the poster. This works in versions before RC2 with no problems. The movie directories aren't changed so that the same informations are available as before.
The script only get the covers. Marcos put a code in the skin to prevent a empty cover, it will show the fanart if the xbmc dont return a cover for movies, episodes, songs...
If its not showing the cover than the xbmc its not giving the cover for the script, then the skin show the fanart.
Try to look in your movie folder and see if there is a cover there, if yes..try to get the allinone in the repository , there is several languages in the AllInOne now, this can solve the bug where the xbmc dont return the right cover (json problem ?).
What i have to say is...the script its trying to get the cover in the right way.

XBMC is the same (Eden), the movie directories are the same with the same unchanged files in there. Only the skin has changed. Till RC1 I got all posters. Since RC2 it doesn't work anymore. For me only the skin including all components are responsible for this problem.

Please explain this:
AllInOne disabled for music recents:

After activating recents for music in AllInOne settings I got the following:

All covers exists but with AllInOne activated the fanart is displayed instead. That cannot be a problem from XBMC.
Please have a look at your script. Something doesn't seem to work as it should be.
This is another thing and another question.
For the question about fanart i have already answer you, if the script dont get the cover it will show the fanart, simple that,, there is nothing wrong in the script, its a simple query in the database, the script return what the xbmc give it. There is nothing i can do if the xbmc its not return the cover for you. If the script return only one album cover right, its right. If its showing the fanart its because the json dont return the cover.
Second, the script in AllInOne for recents albums its not like the recents for songs in the xbmc. The script will get the first 200 songs, then look for what t\he albums its for this songs and will show the albums in the recents. If you have 100 song for one album and 100 songs for another album, the script will show only 2 albums. I can increase this for 300 or 400 songs, but maybe will slowdown the AllInOne.
But the allinone can be configurable, if you dont like this way, disable the recents in the AllInOne, i can make the scripts better but there is several limitations with json in the xbmc, fix something can mess with another, its not so easy.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - taba - 2012-09-15

Hi!

I'm really enjoying the new skin but I have problem with furniture.When I seperate clock+weather (on top of screen) and RSS feed (at the bottom of the screen) from main bar they disappear.I saw your furniture tutorial video and everything is fine there...maybe I'm missing something or this is bug.

thnx for help!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - gibxxi - 2012-09-15

Couple of bugs i've found (If these have been posted before, I apologize):

1). Modifying some paths causes MQ4/XBMC to lock up - e.g: setting extrafanart root path for music. Requires a force-close of XBMC.

EDIT: Third time's a charm. Seems to be working OK now. So far, so good.

2). Fullscreen playback - It's possible to select the seek bar with the up arrow, but impossible to "down arrow" down off the seek bar to the buttons below. The only way to release the seek bar is to use the mouse and move it over the button bar.

3). Fullscreen playback - The button icon for customization is incorrectly translated to English. It says: "Customizers This Menu", should say "Customize This Menu".

Request(s):

In MQ3 the fullscreen playback "Furniture" would dissapear after a set amount of time when doing fullscreen music playback. Any chance we could have this option in MQ4? Currently the only options I'm seeing are Furniture: ON, and Furniture: Album / CDart.

It would also be nice to be able to disable the showing of artist artwork in furniture completely (For those of us who have a lot of music with no fanart or artist images).

Also be nice to have the artist "ClearLogo" displayed somewhere on the Furniture screen. Either opposite side to the codec logo (shorten the progress bar to make room) or have it overlay the artist artwork.

Never mind - Now have my ClearLogo location setup properly, that's why this wasn't showing. But the logo is a bit too transparent behind the text, you can't hardly see it. Smile

Looking good so far aside from these small issues. Thanks!

GibsonXXI.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - spacejam - 2012-09-15

(2012-09-15, 12:01)Wanilton Wrote:
(2012-09-15, 09:12)spacejam Wrote: I can not find the download link Aeon MQ4 pleass help me..

All links available in this website by MarcosQui.

Again read the 2 initial posts, all info necessary are there.

Wanilton
I can only find links to Aeon MQ3 on this page
I do something wrong

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-09-15

(2012-09-15, 23:01)spacejam Wrote:
(2012-09-15, 12:01)Wanilton Wrote:
(2012-09-15, 09:12)spacejam Wrote: I can not find the download link Aeon MQ4 pleass help me..

All links available in this website by MarcosQui.

Again read the 2 initial posts, all info necessary are there.

Wanilton
I can only find links to Aeon MQ3 on this page
I do something wrong
You can only find the skin there, for extra pack try this http://www.multiupload.nl/GBMNGB4CGT
My previous dropbox link is suspended.

(2012-09-15, 20:34)chippie Wrote: @Marcos,

However, when I cursor up to change Random/Recent I get this;

Thanks! Big Grin
Chippie, i will try to modifify the RandomLastItem, let me know if you wanna try this and help me with the tests. Will be nice have your help.
Clayton

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dallasnights - 2012-09-15

how do you turn off kiosk mode on ATV2
I can not seem to get setting back

Can I winscp and modify somewhere in the skin

Please advise

(2012-09-15, 20:55)claymic Wrote: This is another thing and another question.
For the question about fanart i have already answer you, if the script dont get the cover it will show the fanart, simple that,, there is nothing wrong in the script, its a simple query in the database, the script return what the xbmc give it. There is nothing i can do if the xbmc its not return the cover for you. If the script return only one album cover right, its right. If its showing the fanart its because the json dont return the cover.
Second, the script in AllInOne for recents albums its not like the recents for songs in the xbmc. The script will get the first 200 songs, then look for what t\he albums its for this songs and will show the albums in the recents. If you have 100 song for one album and 100 songs for another album, the script will show only 2 albums. I can increase this for 300 or 400 songs, but maybe will slowdown the AllInOne.
But the allinone can be configurable, if you dont like this way, disable the recents in the AllInOne, i can make the scripts better but there is several limitations with json in the xbmc, fix something can mess with another, its not so easy.

Ok, this explain why only 7 albums are displayed instead of 10. Maybe you can increase this a bit to show the last 10 added albums.
When I get all this right script.randomandlastitems is responsible for the recents if I deactivate this in AllInOne, right? How does script.randomandlastitems do this to get the cover?

I have to apologize for the movies. The directories were old. But there were not a moviename.tbn in each directory. In earlier versions this works, but now it doesn't work anymore. After adding .tbn's in every directory I got the cover for all movies added, also with AllInOne activated!
Sorry for that.

(2012-09-15, 23:41)samurai07 Wrote:
(2012-09-15, 20:55)claymic Wrote: This is another thing and another question.

Ok, this explain why only 7 albums are displayed instead of 10. Maybe you can increase this a bit to show the last 10 added albums.
When I get all this right script.randomandlastitems is responsible for the recents if I deactivate this in AllInOne, right? How does script.randomandlastitems do this to get the cover?

I have to apologize for the movies. The directories were old. But there were not a moviename.tbn in each directory. In earlier versions this works, but now it doesn't work anymore. After adding .tbn's in every directory I got the cover for all movies added, also with AllInOne activated!
Sorry for that.

well, i will try to increase this, maybe 300 or 400 songs will not slowdown the AllInOne.
Its hard to me explain some things in english, let me try.
If you disable the recents in the allinone, the recents showing its from allinone too, its hard to explain.
When you disable the recents in allinone you are disable the query from database (json) so the script will query the infolabels (lastest) from xbmc windows home and will show this in the recents, undertand.
Can you post a screenshot from your album folder ? I want to see the name of the files, maybe there is some strange character. If there is some strange character like "," in the name of the file the phyton script will not be able to get the file name path its like put a "\" in the name of the file in windows, will not work.
This album have only songs from one album or have discs too ?

(2012-09-15, 23:26)claymic Wrote:

[However, when I cursor up to change Random/Recent I get this;

Thanks! Big Grin
Chippie, i will try to modifify the RandomLastItem, let me know if you wanna try this and help me with the tests. Will be nice have your help.
Clayton

I think he mean that the info panel is still visible with the last title and no other informations while the cursor is on the "recently added/random" switch. It seems better to close the info panel while the cursor is not on a movie title.

claymic, if you need someone for testing feel free to contact me. I'm glad if I can help you making the script better, also when I not use all options.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-16

(2012-09-15, 23:52)samurai07 Wrote:
(2012-09-15, 23:26)claymic Wrote:

[However, when I cursor up to change Random/Recent I get this;

Thanks! Big Grin
Clayton

I think he mean that the info panel is still visible with the last title and no other informations while the cursor is on the "recently added/random" switch. It seems better to close the info panel while the cursor is not on a movie title.

claymic, if you need someone for testing feel free to contact me. I'm glad if I can help you making the script better, also when I not use all options.

Yes that is correct the panel is blank. Guess it can either be hidden or left populated as it is under Movies and TV Shows. I do not think this is a script issue and certainly not an AllinOne issue as Custom Menu items do not youse your script Clayton! Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - teki4u - 2012-09-16

Sorry for the question but how am i supposed to use the SETS script? is it the one located in the MOVIES submenu? i saw some pics about it but as i see it is not the same so i thought i am missing something and decided to ask.

~ V