Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - samurai07 - 2012-09-16

(2012-09-15, 23:50)claymic Wrote:
(2012-09-15, 23:41)samurai07 Wrote: Ok, this explain why only 7 albums are displayed instead of 10. Maybe you can increase this a bit to show the last 10 added albums.
When I get all this right script.randomandlastitems is responsible for the recents if I deactivate this in AllInOne, right? How does script.randomandlastitems do this to get the cover?

I have to apologize for the movies. The directories were old. But there were not a moviename.tbn in each directory. In earlier versions this works, but now it doesn't work anymore. After adding .tbn's in every directory I got the cover for all movies added, also with AllInOne activated!
Sorry for that.

well, i will try to increase this, maybe 300 or 400 songs will not slowdown the AllInOne.
Its hard to me explain some things in english, let me try.
If you disable the recents in the allinone, the recents showing its from allinone too, its hard to explain.
When you disable the recents in allinone you are disable the query from database (json) so the script will query the infolabels (lastest) from xbmc windows home and will show this in the recents, undertand.
Can you post a screenshot from your album folder ? I want to see the name of the files, maybe there is some strange character. If there is some strange character like "," in the name of the file the phyton script will not be able to get the file name path its like put a "\" in the name of the file in windows, will not work.
This album have only songs from one album or have discs too ?

hmm, ok. AllInOne give the infos to the skin, regardless if it is enabled or not. If enabled the script get the infos through json from xbmc. This seems not to work properly because the script get no cover back through json. If it is disabled you got the infos from xmbc windows home (here I don't know the differences). Silly question: Can't you manipulate the infos from xbmc windows home?
Another one which I have to test with more examples. The first 2 album with the cover displayed have no fanart. Here the covers are displayed. The rest of the albums have a fanart and a cover. Here are the fanarts displayed. Sure there is all ok with query or interpretation of the result?

Here a directory listing from one album. The data is on a linux machine with a Raid5 and the folder s mounted to windows through samba. The path on the windows machine where xbmc runs is: Z:\Musik\Alben\...
If there are more than one disc in the album the albumtitle is the same and the mp3 discnumber tag is set according to the discnumber. The discs can in be in separate folders, they can also be in a single folder. Maybe that helps.

Code:
/mnt/tvix/media/Musik/Alben/Roxette/Roxette - The Pop Hits/:
CD1
CD2
Cover
folder.jpg

/mnt/tvix/media/Musik/Alben/Roxette/Roxette - The Pop Hits/CD1:
Cd1 - 01 - Opportunity Nox.mp3
Cd1 - 02 - The Look.mp3
Cd1 - 03 - Dressed For Success.mp3
Cd1 - 04 - Dangerous.mp3
Cd1 - 05 - Joyride.mp3
Cd1 - 06 - The Big L.mp3
Cd1 - 07 - Church Of Your Heart.mp3
Cd1 - 08 - How Do You Do.mp3
Cd1 - 09 - Sleeping In My Car.mp3
Cd1 - 10 - Run To You.mp3
Cd1 - 11 - June Afternoon .mp3
Cd1 - 12 - Stars.mp3
Cd1 - 13 - The Centre Of The Heart.mp3
Cd1 - 14 - Real Sugar.mp3
Cd1 - 15 - Little Miss Sorrow.mp3
cdart.png
folder.jpg

/mnt/tvix/media/Musik/Alben/Roxette/Roxette - The Pop Hits/CD2:
Cd2 - 01 - Stupid.mp3
Cd2 - 02 - Makin Love To You.mp3
Cd2 - 03 - Better Off On Her Own.mp3
Cd2 - 04 - Bla Bla Bla Bla.mp3
cdart.png
folder.jpg

/mnt/tvix/media/Musik/Alben/Roxette/Roxette - The Pop Hits/Cover:
Back.jpg
Booklet-10.jpg
Booklet-11.jpg
Booklet-12.jpg
Booklet-2.jpg
Booklet-3.jpg
Booklet-4.jpg
Booklet-5.jpg
Booklet-6.jpg
Booklet-7.jpg
Booklet-8.jpg
Booklet-9.jpg
Booklet.jpg
CD-2.jpg
CD.jpg
Front.jpg
Inlay.jpg
Inside.jpg
roxette_-_the_pop_hits_a.jpg
roxette_-_the_pop_hits_b.jpg
roxette_-_the_pop_hits_cd.jpg

(2012-09-16, 00:17)chippie Wrote:
(2012-09-15, 23:52)samurai07 Wrote: I think he mean that the info panel is still visible with the last title and no other informations while the cursor is on the "recently added/random" switch. It seems better to close the info panel while the cursor is not on a movie title.

claymic, if you need someone for testing feel free to contact me. I'm glad if I can help you making the script better, also when I not use all options.

Yes that is correct the panel is blank. Guess it can either be hidden or left populated as it is under Movies and TV Shows. I do not think this is a script issue and certainly not an AllinOne issue as Custom Menu items do not youse your script Clayton! Big Grin

ahh, Didn't see that the panel is left populated under Movies and TV Shows. Then this is the best way for custom menus also. Smile

(2012-09-15, 23:29)dallasnights Wrote: how do you turn off kiosk mode on ATV2
I can not seem to get setting back

Can I winscp and modify somewhere in the skin

Please advise

I don't know if there are differences between an ATV2 and a windows build. If kiosk mode is activated here and I press down 2 times in the main menu I got the bottom menu with only "SHUTDOWN". When in main menu and I press "S" on the keyboard I got a bottom menu including an item SETTINGS. Enter settings and then skin settings and there you can turn off the kiosk mode.
(2012-09-15, 18:57)dallasnights Wrote: Thank you now how do I change the skin back to confluence can not find any options
BTW I am on ATV2

In settings under appearance you can change the skin.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - claymic - 2012-09-16

(2012-09-16, 00:26)Veronica Wrote: Sorry for the question but how am i supposed to use the SETS script? is it the one located in the MOVIES submenu? i saw some pics about it but as i see it is not the same so i thought i am missing something and decided to ask.

~ V
You can configure the script using the settings. Go to the Addons- Programs - AllInOne, choose configure. Let me know if you have questions about the settings.
(2012-09-16, 00:29)samurai07 Wrote: hmm, ok. AllInOne give the infos to the skin, regardless if it is enabled or not. If enabled the script get the infos through json from xbmc. This seems not to work properly because the script get no cover back through json. If it is disabled you got the infos from xmbc windows home (here I don't know the differences). Silly question: Can't you manipulate the infos from xbmc windows home?
Another one which I have to test with more examples. The first 2 album with the cover displayed have no fanart. Here the covers are displayed. The rest of the albums have a fanart and a cover. Here are the fanarts displayed. Sure there is all ok with query or interpretation of the result?

Here a directory listing from one album. The data is on a linux machine with a Raid5 and the folder s mounted to windows through samba. The path on the windows machine where xbmc runs is: Z:\Musik\Alben\...
If there are more than one disc in the album the albumtitle is the same and the mp3 discnumber tag is set according to the discnumber. The discs can in be in separate folders, they can also be in a single folder. Maybe that helps.

Code:
CD1
CD2
Cover
folder.jpg

Cd1 - 02 - The Look.mp3
Cd1 - 04 - Dangerous.mp3
Cd1 - 05 - Joyride.mp3
Cd1 - 06 - The Big L.mp3
Cd1 - 12 - Stars.mp3
cdart.png
folder.jpg

Cd2 - 01 - Stupid.mp3
cdart.png
folder.jpg

Back.jpg
Booklet-10.jpg
Booklet-11.jpg
Booklet-12.jpg
Booklet-2.jpg
Booklet-3.jpg
Booklet-4.jpg
Booklet-5.jpg
Booklet-6.jpg
Booklet-7.jpg
Booklet-8.jpg
Booklet-9.jpg
Booklet.jpg
CD-2.jpg
CD.jpg
Front.jpg
Inlay.jpg
Inside.jpg
I am sure, the query its right. I think the problem its with the subfolder of the album.
For test try to delete the album from your library and put in each subfoder a cover/folder.jpg. Each CD its interpreted like a new album, not one, its the diference of use allinone or the native xbmc recents albums. So, put a cover/foder in each one, if you use tags will be nice test fecth the songs in the subfoders with a cover too.
The only advantage to use recents albums in allinone its this, have al CDs from your album showing in the recents. The native xbmc will show only the album, the allinone will show all (CD1. CD 2, CD3, ...) .
Get the json its one thing, get the infolabels its another thing. If you dont like to see the Albuns with the AllInOne, you can disable it for this, the AllInOne let you choice what do you want. I think you will be more happy usind the native recents albums from xbmc, so, disable the recents albums in AllInOne and you will be fine. I like to see the cds in the recents, so i am using this. In the episodes i like to see the random of the inprogress so i am using too. The AllInOne its a democrate script, choose what you want and done.
let me know if works.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dallasnights - 2012-09-16

kiosk hid the settings somehow, I do not have options to change skins
So I am thinking I need to turn it off via Winscp in some file in the skin then reboot and launch and it should return
My question is what file should I modify to fix this mess up I caused

BTW since I am on ATV2 I have no idea how to press S on the apple tv remote

Thank you

ahh, ok. I don:t realize that you don't have a keyboard. I don't know the complete path because I don't know the ATV but there must be a file called .../userdata/guisettings.xml. Search in this file for
Code:
<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeonmq.4.kiosk">true</setting>

and change this to

Code:
<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeonmq.4.kiosk">false</setting>

and restart. Kiosk mode should be disabled now.

genius thank you!

Now that it is back how do i change the skin if I want to confluence again

(2012-09-16, 01:54)dallasnights Wrote: genius thank you!

Now that it is back how do i change the skin if I want to confluence again

settings->appearance->skin

ok under setting i only have
Add ons
Program Ad Ons
Video Add ons
Audio Add ons
Image Add ons
Files manager
Skin Status
System

I dont have appearance to change skin, how do I get that in the menu

Thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - claymic - 2012-09-16

(2012-09-16, 02:03)dallasnights Wrote: ok under setting i only have
Add ons
Program Ad Ons
Video Add ons
Audio Add ons
Image Add ons
Files manager
Skin Status
System

I dont have appearance to change skin, how do I get that in the menu

Thank you
You have to click over the settings, will open the settings window.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-09-16

@dallasnights, press enter in "settings", done, above are shortcuts for other areas.

(2012-09-16, 00:50)claymic Wrote: I am sure, the query its right. I think the problem its with the subfolder of the album.
For test try to delete the album from your library and put in each subfoder a cover/folder.jpg. Each CD its interpreted like a new album, not one, its the diference of use allinone or the native xbmc recents albums. So, put a cover/foder in each one, if you use tags will be nice test fecth the songs in the subfoders with a cover too.
The only advantage to use recents albums in allinone its this, have al CDs from your album showing in the recents. The native xbmc will show only the album, the allinone will show all (CD1. CD 2, CD3, ...) .

ahh, ok. I prefer the cd only.

Is this what you mean?

Code:
CD1
CD2
Cover
folder.jpg

Cd1 - 02 - The Look.mp3
Cd1 - 04 - Dangerous.mp3
Cd1 - 05 - Joyride.mp3
Cd1 - 06 - The Big L.mp3
Cd1 - 12 - Stars.mp3
cdart.png
cover
folder.jpg

/mnt/tvix/media/Musik/Alben/Roxette/Roxette - The Pop Hits/CD1/cover:
folder.jpg

Cd2 - 01 - Stupid.mp3
cdart.png
cover
folder.jpg

/mnt/tvix/media/Musik/Alben/Roxette/Roxette - The Pop Hits/CD2/cover:
folder.jpg

Back.jpg
Booklet-10.jpg
Booklet-11.jpg
Booklet-12.jpg
Booklet-2.jpg
Booklet-3.jpg
Booklet-4.jpg
Booklet-5.jpg
Booklet-6.jpg
Booklet-7.jpg
Booklet-8.jpg
Booklet-9.jpg
Booklet.jpg
CD-2.jpg
CD.jpg
Front.jpg
Inlay.jpg
Inside.jpg

I have added a folder "cover" in each cd and put a folder.jp in there. After scanning the album again into the database there is noch difference. The fanart is displayed.

Quote:let me know if works.
nope. Smile

For music I will deactivate allinone...
But nevertheless it would be great if we can get this working that the cover will be displayed here.

thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-09-16

(2012-09-16, 00:26)Veronica Wrote: Sorry for the question but how am i supposed to use the SETS script? is it the one located in the MOVIES submenu? i saw some pics about it but as i see it is not the same so i thought i am missing something and decided to ask.

~ V

Here is what Marcos said, hope it helps

(2012-09-03, 20:33)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2012-09-03, 17:31)m0v1em4n Wrote:
(2012-09-02, 11:40)m0v1em4n Wrote: Hi Guys

can anyone give me some pointer how to get set information, I am running Eden and have the addon installed, I am able to run the sets manager but cant figure what I have to do to get the sets info, where is this info supposed to show

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Would be nice if I could get some help on this Big Grin

Install script Movie Sets (Eden only), go to MOVIES/submenu SETS and change view to SETS. Done.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - 0mikeyj0 - 2012-09-16

(2012-09-16, 03:09)m0v1em4n Wrote:

~ V

Here is what Marcos said, hope it helps

(2012-09-03, 20:33)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2012-09-03, 17:31)m0v1em4n Wrote: Would be nice if I could get some help on this Big Grin

Install script Movie Sets (Eden only), go to MOVIES/submenu SETS and change view to SETS. Done.

On a similar note, anyone figure out how to use the "Sets" feature if you're replacing the "Movies" main menu item with a Smart Playlist?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-16

Is traktr supported by mq4?
Im using it but i watched 2 tvshows yesterday and only one got watched by traktr, no rating was available...
Working fine with mq3

(2012-09-15, 19:59)warcow Wrote: Also, how can I get movie backgrounds (of the movies in my database) when im in the main menu with "movies" highlighted? Same for the series. That was a really nice option in MQ3 and I can't seem to find it in the new skin.

anyone knows this?