Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Avigrace - 2012-07-02

My Live TV defaults to channel list only, is there a way to force it to display the EPG?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - SavellM - 2012-07-02

I am unable to figure out how to get it to change themes, or rotate movie backgrounds?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-02

SavellM, themes is easy, do you need first have extrapack there are item in bottom menu (press enter), after in the same bottom menu, item Themes (enter), it´s very easy to use.

About in movies rotate images in backgrounds, enter in Customizers, movies (enter), there are options for change backgrounds (2 ways).

Look the image:

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MatLCFC - 2012-07-02

Great job Marcos. A few things will need tweaking but overall this skin is amazing! Well done.

What I think could be improved:
I would love a view like the one in Aeon Nox (called episode) for the artist page:
The views available eg coverflow/showcase work great for album/Video covers. But I think something similar to the view above works so well for Artists.

You have shrunk the Clear logo's so small I can hardly notice them. On the home screen, when an album is playing,they are almost completely obscured by the bio's.
I love the clear logo's & would like them to stand out a bit more.

Finally,

[WIP] XBMC + Spotify
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=67012

I have to build XBMC in order to use the fantastic spotify addon (link above). This works fine with MQ3 but with MQ4 most of the text disappears (below). What causes this, Is there anyway to get round it?

Once again. Congrats on the skin. It is the best skin by far! Feels like another big step forward.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-02

@MatLCFC, what xbmc do you use (eden/frodo), what Operational System (linux, mac, windows)...text disappears (skin don´t load strings for your languages), what your language (is English)?

Look if exist strings.xml or strings.po in this path:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq.4\language\English

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - gougou123 - 2012-07-02

good night

I stay on mq3 because I do not like ' my menu of mq4 '

for the rest nice job thank you for everythingNod

(desolate I am French)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-07-02

(2012-07-02, 17:49)Livin Wrote: ...Is MyMenu simply a Top Menu with Submenus?
... if this is the case, it is still potentially the same # of button presses to get to your desired it.
... and, as mentioned, placing (hiding) frequently used items in sub menus is not an intuitive design

If it is not a menu of menus then...

So, I'll check out MQ4 when it launches to see how it compares to Nox.

You have not yet received the MQ 4 and already has taken all these conclusions!? ....
I deserve Rolleyes

Marcos please dont let others affect you.
This is the Internet and there will always be people that complain about anything.

Keep up the good work.

Also remember that more people would complain than sign up to say thank you very much.
I thank you sir!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - rflores2323 - 2012-07-02

I assume this skin is too heavy for atv2?

rflores I actually think it will run ok.

But I cannot confirm for definite.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-07-02

So far, it runs as light or lighter than MQ3... and is considerably lighter than MQ2 -- based on testing with OpenELEC on a Foxconn 3500

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2012-07-02

So im still playing with MQ4 and i dont get the artist backdrop when i listen to the artist music (alcia keys backdrop when listening to her music).

I am using CDart manager the same way as MQ3,

What does work:

-artist tumbnails
-clearlogo
-cdart
-coverart

i jst dont get the background from the artist im listening to.

some screenshots:

who can explain this to me? What am I forgetting?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-07-02

(2012-07-02, 21:09)SavellM Wrote: Marcos please dont let others affect you.
This is the Internet and there will always be people that complain about anything.

Keep up the good work.

Also remember that more people would complain than sign up to say thank you very much.
I thank you sir!

This does not affect me, I'm used to, if I fix this, will find something else to complain .. perhaps "Yoda is too green" Big Grin

HAHA

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2012-07-02

(2012-07-02, 21:45)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2012-07-02, 21:09)SavellM Wrote: Marcos please dont let others affect you.

Keep up the good work.

I thank you sir!

This does not affect me, I'm used to, if I fix this, will find something else to complain .. perhaps "Yoda is too green" Big Grin

I wouldnt mind the fix though Big Grin