Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-16

(2012-09-15, 11:48)Wanilton Wrote: Sorry, my dropbox is down now (This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!), server is very busy for download via skin script too. I am now uploading for my sugarsync extrapack file, because for change themes it´s necessary have extrapack installed, too. Asap i will send a new link for download.
(2012-09-15, 09:30)mattzane227 Wrote: Love the new skin, I just have one problem. How do you get the images to show up in the area that I circled red? Thanks.

Also on MQ3 I made a playlist that pointed to a folder full of sub-folders with a bunch of videos and it worked fine. It just showed all the video files, I wouldn't add them to the library. On this one it just shows this when I go to it for some reason.

@mattzane, for images do you need addon artist slideshow, available in program add-ons, configure addon for use only images 16:9, and set for get additional info in your language too. Some add-ons need collection for work too, I see (zero for music) in your image.

About playlist, i need see for better answer, or wait MarcosQui.

I have the same missing art
I installed artist slideshow like u said to
But still no art
Also under settings, audio and artist information, there is : Allmusic but it says its broken

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - astrotrain - 2012-09-16

I am long time user of MQ3 recently switched to Nox, but this new theme version is entirely confusing. How do you create smart playlists on the main menu strips, how do you change viewtypes and get rid of items in the main menu strip etc. This version is not intuitive at all.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - CutSickAss - 2012-09-16

It just takes a bit longer to get used to, it is actually more intuitive than most skins in the sense that practically every option needed can be found in the exact page where it is needed. So far only the viewtypes had specific options menus, you had to go to settings for everything else (widgets, backgrounds, etc.).

Main menu items can be disabled from the main menu, by pressing DOWN twice, and then going to CUSTOMIZATIONS. I don't use smart playlists, but I think you can create/edit them from this menu as well. Viewtypes can be enabled by pressing UP on your movies/shows, then selecting (DE)ACTIVATE VIEWS, enabling the viewtypes you want (I think they're all disabled originally), and then switch between them by pressing CHANGING VIEW on the previous menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - CAaronL - 2012-09-16

(2012-09-16, 12:58)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-16, 09:10)Skank Wrote: Is traktr supported by mq4?
Im using it but i watched 2 tvshows yesterday and only one got watched by traktr, no rating was available...
Working fine with mq3

Anyone?

FWIW, I had Traktr installed before I changed to MQ4, and I have had no issues at all. It works just as it does in other skins.
Huge props to everyone who worked on this skin in any capacity. It's instantly my favorite for its beautiful interface and unprecedented (in XBMC) customization ability.

Quick question -- is it possible to customize the OSD (specifically the one that displays when a video is paused)? I would actually like to make it look more like the one in MQ3 if possible, with the clearart/character art/logos, etc.

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - RUFFIE - 2012-09-16

Hi,

Anyone have a working link for the ESSENTIAL ALL ADD-ONS package?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-16

(2012-09-16, 21:20)CAaronL Wrote:
(2012-09-16, 12:58)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-16, 09:10)Skank Wrote: Is traktr supported by mq4?
Im using it but i watched 2 tvshows yesterday and only one got watched by traktr, no rating was available...
Working fine with mq3

Anyone?

FWIW, I had Traktr installed before I changed to MQ4, and I have had no issues at all. It works just as it does in other skins.
Huge props to everyone who worked on this skin in any capacity. It's instantly my favorite for its beautiful interface and unprecedented (in XBMC) customization ability.

Quick question -- is it possible to customize the OSD (specifically the one that displays when a video is paused)? I would actually like to make it look more like the one in MQ3 if possible, with the clearart/character art/logos, etc.

Thanks!

I had it installed with mq3 too and there it indeed worked, now with 4 sometimes it does not.
I just watched 2 more episodes of dexter and traktr didnt send anything to the site nor could i rate..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-16

(2012-09-16, 21:20)CAaronL Wrote: [

Thanks!

This is not possible unfortunatley. I also prefered the MQ3 screen with the progress bar that spanned across the bottom of it as it gave a really easy indication of how far through the movie you were but still, the rest of the skin far makes up for this one little niggle of mine!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - CpTHOOK - 2012-09-16

Thank You for this release!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - abba77 - 2012-09-16

quick question.

I have a folder for my main movies or blockbusters.
i keep my sons movies in another folder
i keep documentaries in a third physical folder.

once loaded, they all show under the movies option. i do not want that.
i created sources for each of the three folder separately with different names. i also created 3 playlists for each, and the rule was path contains.

i then did custom options, hid the default movies main menu item, and added my own movies, kids and documentaries main menu items tied to each of the playlist.

by hiding the default movie menu item and using the 3 playlist menu items, will they work the same way when adding more files and auto updating the libraries, or would i have to manually update the playlists etc?

I dont really care about submenu items so not worried there.

thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - JonnyDunk - 2012-09-16

Where do I go on this skin to set the background images on the main menu? I like having the fan art of movies on a loop but can't find the option to do so?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-09-16

@JonnyDunk, look the tutorial vídeo, this is easy..press down arrow twice at home, in bottom menu go to customization item ( press enter), go to movies (press enter), there are options available for slide fanarts at home there.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-16

(2012-09-16, 23:31)abba77 Wrote: quick question.

I have a folder for my main movies or blockbusters.
i keep my sons movies in another folder
i keep documentaries in a third physical folder.

once loaded, they all show under the movies option. i do not want that.
i created sources for each of the three folder separately with different names. i also created 3 playlists for each, and the rule was path contains.

i then did custom options, hid the default movies main menu item, and added my own movies, kids and documentaries main menu items tied to each of the playlist.

by hiding the default movie menu item and using the 3 playlist menu items, will they work the same way when adding more files and auto updating the libraries, or would i have to manually update the playlists etc?

I dont really care about submenu items so not worried there.

thanks.

Hi,

Yes they will work the same way, any library update will update all the playlists. Think of the playlists as just being lists/queries of whatever is in your library. Each time you go in to your playlist it grabs the details from your library.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - JonnyDunk - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-16, 23:57)Wanilton Wrote: @JonnyDunk, look the tutorial vídeo, this is easy..press down arrow twice at home, in bottom menu go to customization item ( press enter), go to movies (press enter), there are options available for slide fanarts at home there.

Apologies! I was used to it being in the settings and didn't know there was a tutorial alongside the release. Many thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Besty - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-16, 22:38)RUFFIE Wrote: Hi,

http://bit.ly/QRTaIF

Link for the extra addon pack.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - RUFFIE - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-17, 00:06)Besty Wrote:
(2012-09-16, 22:38)RUFFIE Wrote: Hi,

http://bit.ly/QRTaIF

Link for the extra addon pack.

Thanks! Big Grin