Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-09-17

@all, people with troubles in running trailer, look here for fix in plugin youtube.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=79487&pid=1191793#pid1191793

This solve the troubles mentioned before by some members.

Wanilton

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-15, 15:26)Wanilton Wrote:
(2012-09-15, 14:22)TeKo Wrote: I have a problem with CD covers and music playback.
When in library view I see erverything fine, cover, logo...
But when I play something I see the cover for the first track and then its just the Note for every other track.
CDart still works fine for every track (I have all the images in the Atrist/Album folders).

Teko is you use frodo, and start songs for top menu, it´s normal, in eden work fine. If you start from collection work in frodo, too.

Sorry didnt see this just to many posts since release Wink

Iam not playing from Topmenu I have the problem when I go to artist and press play on artist/all albums.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - nebrunner - 2012-09-17

XBMC keeps locking up on me, it only happens when I go up a menu level. It probably happens every few times I go up a menu, sometimes it may go 5 or 6 times until it locks up again.

I turned debugging on yesterday so I could get the error log and see what happens when it locks up. It never locked up again once I turned on error log! I went 24 hours without a lockup so I thought "wow, this must be fixed somehow!"

Today I turned off error logging to remove that white text in the top left of the screen. Guess what - it started locking up again immediately. Is it my bad luck that it won't lockup when debugging is on? Or is there more going on here?

Is there a way to turn off the white text in upper corner of screen when debug mode is on? If so, I will just run permanently in debug mode.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-17

Weird one!

Take a look at the below, goes in advancedsettings.xml;

<loglevel>

The logging level that XBMC will use to log errors and information. Available values are:
-1 No logging, suppresses all log output
0 Normal logging, only logging errors (Default)
1 Debug logging
2 Debug logging with freemem, fps and cpu usage shown on screen
3 Debug logging with freemem, fps and cpu usage and full smb logging

NOTE: As of r22142, loglevel also accepts a "hide" boolean attribute. Default value is true (old behavior), which hides the "enable debugging" guisetting. When false, the "enable debugging" guisetting will switch between min(loglevel, 0) and max(loglevel, 2) for off and on respectively. This is useful for chasing infrequent bugs where you may always want a debug text log, yet still be able to get at the on screen debug info without restarting the app. Example:

<loglevel hide="false">2</loglevel>

Here is the link; advancedsettings.xml

But also try the below before enabling debug mode.;

1. Make sure you have the latest AllinOne script installed.
2. If you have any TVShow playlists set as Main or SubMenu items remove them, will not go in to details but try and let us know.

EDIT: just took a second look and the advancedsettings options may not do what you want, do not have time to test myself so perhaps just give the options a go to see.

EDIT2: Try <loglevel hide="false">1</loglevel> I think this should enable debug mode without the info on the screen but make sure Debug is turned off in the actual menu. But this is not really a great solution as you need to find out what is causing this.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Kokonutcreme - 2012-09-17

I've finally installed MQ4 and the Allinone script with Frodo Alpha 5.

With regards to configuration I must say that this skin is a big departure from any other XBMC skin that I have ever used. I thought I had not installed it correctly when upon launch I couldn't find a Settings menu option or a Shutdown menu.

Repeated viewings of the introduction video plus other instructional videos has helped me get started plus helpful hints from others in this thread.

It's a beautiful skin to look at but it's not for the noob beginner to setup as it does take a while to get used to the logic behind the decision to hide the customisation options two levels beneath each home menu item or to find the viewtype setting options and other media options by clicking up. My only criticism of the customisation options is that it would have been more helpful if there was consistency in locating the customisation options so you click in the same direction to access settings for the skin as well as media related settings.

The hardest option for me to find is in Furniture settings to change the top level menu from a single thumb to Multiple thumbs for recently added movies and tv episodes. For anyone else who is struggling to find it, click on Furniture then in the bottom left hand corner directly above the bottom menu where you clicked on Furniture, you'll see the default setting Single Thumb to change.

It also took me a while to get the knack of moving menu items around the home menu. Like learning anything new, there is a fair bit of adoption and adaptation to overcome.

Once you've learnt the nuances of MQ4 to setup it's a joy to use. Many thanks to Marcos and his team of assistants for their hard work in designing and coding this skin.

Together with Aeon Nox 3.5, MQ4 has raised the bar for XBMC skins.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - nebrunner - 2012-09-17

Chippie, thanks. I agree with you and I would rather correct this issue than try to run in debug mode all the time. Additionally:

(2012-09-17, 04:42)chippie Wrote: But also try the below before enabling debug mode.;

I have no idea what that is or means, so maybe that is the issue right there! I will research whatever the AllinOne script is, get that going, and let you know. Thanks again.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - embedded - 2012-09-17

This skin rocks!

How could I achieve those 3 modification to perfectly suit my needs:
1 - enlarge the subtitle offset to 20 sec max instead of 10 sec
2 - jumps in 50 ms instead of 10 ms in subtitle offset.
3 - add video add-ons to main view?

Once again thanks for this great looking skin.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-16, 20:40)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-15, 11:48)Wanilton Wrote: Sorry, my dropbox is down now (This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!), server is very busy for download via skin script too. I am now uploading for my sugarsync extrapack file, because for change themes it´s necessary have extrapack installed, too. Asap i will send a new link for download.
(2012-09-15, 09:30)mattzane227 Wrote: Love the new skin, I just have one problem. How do you get the images to show up in the area that I circled red? Thanks.

Also on MQ3 I made a playlist that pointed to a folder full of sub-folders with a bunch of videos and it worked fine. It just showed all the video files, I wouldn't add them to the library. On this one it just shows this when I go to it for some reason.

@mattzane, for images do you need addon artist slideshow, available in program add-ons, configure addon for use only images 16:9, and set for get additional info in your language too. Some add-ons need collection for work too, I see (zero for music) in your image.

About playlist, i need see for better answer, or wait MarcosQui.

I have the same missing art
I installed artist slideshow like u said to
But still no art
Also under settings, audio and artist information, there is : Allmusic but it says its broken

anyone?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - FREAKJAM - 2012-09-17

Universal scraper / CDArt Manager should fix your problems.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - wouterdt - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-17, 09:06)embedded Wrote: How could I achieve those 3 modification to perfectly suit my needs:
1 - enlarge the subtitle offset to 20 sec max instewad of 10 sec

For 1 and 2 you might want to look at the advancedsettings.xml file.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-17, 09:36)FREAKJAM Wrote: Universal scraper / CDArt Manager should fix your problems.

Nope
doesnt help
i got installed now:
cdart manager
artist slideshow
universal album scraper
universal artist scraper
still nothing

Im doing something wrong
I got installed:

Universal album scraper
Universal artist scraper
CD art manager (i dunno what its for)
Artist slideshow (i dunno what its for)

Do i need all 4?

But i still get no art in red circles:

When i go from main menu into music-> artist, i get no art either
And theres no fanart anywhere either

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Matrixer - 2012-09-17

Awesome Job Marcos!

I have two little issues:

1. Since every beta release and RC1 and 2 i have in Low List (used for episodes of the my shows) the effect that the episode text does not start a the first position! I looks like about 20-30 blank entries and then the text starts! Is this wanted or a bug? If i pause the episodes the text info in the pause menu starts as wanted at postion 1. I will provide a screenshot for better understanding. If i fall back to MQ3 the episode text in lowlist starts normal in posi 1, so i beleave is a bug in this view.

2. In the final release the kiosk mode hides the skin menubar in the low area too. Because of that i can´t complete shutdown my XBMCbuntu, it only shuts down to the login screen. It is possible to activate kiosk mode and have full access to the low menu for the skin?

Greetings from Germany,

Matrixer

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - embedded - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-17, 10:10)wouterdt Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 09:06)embedded Wrote: How could I achieve those 3 modification to perfectly suit my needs:

Thanks I only found 1.
what is the setting name for 2?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-17, 08:14)nebrunner Wrote: Chippie, thanks. I agree with you and I would rather correct this issue than try to run in debug mode all the time. Additionally:

(2012-09-17, 04:42)chippie Wrote: But also try the below before enabling debug mode.;

I have no idea what that is or means, so maybe that is the issue right there! I will research whatever the AllinOne script is, get that going, and let you know. Thanks again.

CHeck the fisrt page in this thread;

2. To have items in Top Menu (recents, random or in progress) is needed install the new script AllinOne, in this repository:

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/rep...-1.0.1.zip

Install the repo, then use the option GET ADDONS/REPO CLAYMIC/...

If it is installed then make sure that you see how it runs without debug, if it still locks up then remove any TV Show playlists from the Main and Sub Menus and see if that helps.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - wouterdt - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-17, 11:52)embedded Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 10:10)wouterdt Wrote:
Thanks I only found 1.
what is the setting name for 2?

Sorry, that one is not possible to change I see..