Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-17, 12:41)wouterdt Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 11:52)embedded Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 10:10)wouterdt Wrote: For 1 and 2 you might want to look at the advancedsettings.xml file.
Thanks I only found 1.
what is the setting name for 2?

Sorry, that one is not possible to change I see..

Not an ideal solution but you could use something like EventGhost and map two "unused" keys or a combo (CTRL + > , CTRL + <) on your keyboard to send 5 keystrokes for every one key pressed, so it will jump 50ms insted of 10ms.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - pepito62 - 2012-09-17

I am lost with all the settings.

I want to display images fanarts musical background. In the playlist and in the home page.

How? What does this add-on? How to set it?

A big thanks to those who help me.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - tanckb - 2012-09-17

Don't know if anyone can help me or point me in the right direction, I use the poster view and would love to make it more transparent so you can see more of the fan art in the background. Is it possible to do this or is it something I would have to request from Marcus.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - embedded - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-17, 12:41)wouterdt Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 11:52)embedded Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 10:10)wouterdt Wrote: For 1 and 2 you might want to look at the advancedsettings.xml file.
Thanks I only found 1.
what is the setting name for 2?

Sorry, that one is not possible to change I see..

ok i just have to live with 100ms interval.

what about adding add-ons and settings categories to the main list?
is it something I can customize?

right now I can find it under images.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-17, 13:33)pepito62 Wrote: I am lost with all the settings.

I want to display images fanarts musical background. In the playlist and in the home page.

How? What does this add-on? How to set it?

A big thanks to those who help me.

Look the tutorial vídeo nr 2, and others videos available here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=136337

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - gibxxi - 2012-09-17

Found another (minor) issue. For MQ3 and MQ4 the peripherals menu does not open when a Motorola NYXBoard is connected, so you cannot see the settings of the device. The Peripherals Menu Item is selectable (i.e: not greyed out) but clicking on it does nothing. Works fine in Confluence though. Just a heads-up as I'd wager none of the developers own one of these devices.

Gib.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Chuck Bartowski - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-17, 13:33)tanckb Wrote: Don't know if anyone can help me or point me in the right direction, I use the poster view and would love to make it more transparent so you can see more of the fan art in the background. Is it possible to do this or is it something I would have to request from Marcus.

I too would be interested in this, or alternatively reducing the size of the poster also to show more fanart.

Apart from that i love this skin :Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MikeRD03 - 2012-09-17

awesome skin, Wanilton. I am familiar with the Aeon skin since their first launch (these times on the original XBOX) and the development is impressive.

I´ve a minor question - or a request. Depending on the answer. Big Grin
I am used to have "folder.mp3" tracks throughout my whole video folders used to be played automatically when you enter the folder and/or series. My last skin was able to play them, but I noticed the silence when switching to Aeon MQ4. Is there a hidden switch I did not notice or is it a new wanted feature?

Mike Wink

(2012-09-17, 16:05)MikeRD03 Wrote: awesome skin, Wanilton. I am familiar with the Aeon skin since their first launch (these times on the original XBOX) and the development is impressive.

I´ve a minor question - or a request. Depending on the answer. Big Grin
I am used to have "folder.mp3" tracks throughout my whole video folders used to be played automatically when you enter the folder and/or series. My last skin was able to play them, but I noticed the silence when switching to Aeon MQ4. Is there a hidden switch I did not notice or is it a new wanted feature?

Mike Wink

You need the TVTunes add-on Mike. And it needs to be enabled. And the mp3's in the folder need to be called "Theme.mp3" not folder.mp3.

Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-17, 10:51)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 09:36)FREAKJAM Wrote: Universal scraper / CDArt Manager should fix your problems.

Nope
doesnt help
i got installed now:
cdart manager
artist slideshow
universal album scraper
universal artist scraper
still nothing

Im doing something wrong
I got installed:

Universal album scraper
Universal artist scraper
CD art manager (i dunno what its for)
Artist slideshow (i dunno what its for)

Do i need all 4?

But i still get no art in red circles:

When i go from main menu into music-> artist, i get no art either
And theres no fanart anywhere either

anyone please?

thanx for your answer, gibxxi. Wink Of course their names are theme.mp3, not folder.mp3. My mistake. With Aeon Nox they all play OK automatically. And TV Tunes is and was present and enabled. But if I am informed correctly it is not task of TVTunes plugin to play them - its the job of the skin. Not all of them are supporting this nice feature, so I am asking. You need TV Tunes to download them (allthough I do this job myself by hand cause my MP3 are nicer Smile)

Mike

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-09-17

@Skank, for change image (Joss Stone in image) only need artist slideshow, and configure fine addon. discography only show, when running song first, press i (info), and work fine.

(2012-09-17, 16:14)MikeRD03 Wrote: thanx for your answer, gibxxi. Wink Of course their names are theme.mp3, not folder.mp3. My mistake. With Aeon Nox they all play OK automatically. And TV Tunes is and was present and enabled. But if I am informed correctly it is not task of TVTunes plugin to play them - its the job of the skin. Not all of them are supporting this nice feature, so I am asking. You need TV Tunes to download them (allthough I do this job myself by hand cause my MP3 are nicer Smile)

Mike

In my experience, with MQ3, if TV Tunes wasn't enabled (in the skin) they wouldn't play. Regardless of their presence or whether the add-on itself was enabled. Anyway, if you mouse up to the upper menu, and move along to the end of the list the option to "Enable TVTunes" (For MQ4) is there. The text will be in red saying "Enable TV Tunes". Having the Add-on itself enabled isn't enough, it needs to be enabled in MQ4 also.

EDIT: You do this when actually viewing a TV show from the library btw. So open up a TV show to the point you see it's seasons/episodes listed, then mouse up to get to the white menus, and proceed to the last menu on the right. Enabling TV Tunes there will do so globally for all TV shows AFAIK.

So there is a hidden switch, I love it :-)

Thanx

(2012-09-17, 16:29)MikeRD03 Wrote: So there is a hidden switch, I love it :-)

Thanx

No worries. I like it. I can see the logic in this. The same goes for some of the other 3rd party add-ons MQ4 uses. They will all be listed in this pull-down menu (although only the relevant types of add-on for that type of media will be listed).

You may have a bunch of 3rd party add-ons (like TVTunes) installed but not want to have it enabled in all the skins you use. MQ4 gives you that option. Good choice by Marcos.

Wink

Gib.