Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-17, 16:20)Wanilton Wrote: @Skank, for change image (Joss Stone in image) only need artist slideshow, and configure fine addon.

i did that, and i dont see any image
i dunno why

(2012-09-17, 16:20)Wanilton Wrote: discography only show, when running song first, press i (info), and work fine.

when playing song, and pressing i, i still dont see discography

Sad

This isnt working well..
Wheni browse into artist i see art
When i browse to album i see art sometimes

Then on the main menu with the allinonescript i dont see the same albmart why not therre and in album it does? Nor with the slideshow artist,
It serms like a hit and miss.. Now how does it work all? So i can get art everywhere (albums, artist, songs, allinone thumbs and slideshow thing...) who can explain it correctly?
Do i need art with. The album location?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Synes - 2012-09-17

This will be a rather silly question but how do I start movie playback from the top menu ?
I can see the recently added movies but I can't seem to figure out how to start them from there...Confused

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-17, 17:11)Synes Wrote: This will be a rather silly question but how do I start movie playback from the top menu ?
I can see the recently added movies but I can't seem to figure out how to start them from there...Confused

Cursor up, highlight the movie, hit enter/play. If the movie has a Trailer you get a prompt to play Movie or Trailer, select the one you want, hit enter/play again.

RE: R: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - lupick - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-16, 13:41)lupick Wrote: Is it possible to change

"In progress widget"

that appear when I move on movies in the main menu with the recently added one?

I can't find the setting under all in one plugin

anyone?!?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - astrotrain - 2012-09-17

I am on Frodo Alpha 3 and installed the allinone package (
http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/rep...-1.0.1.zip
) from first page but keep getting the script error message random script fail everytime. Even uninstalling the allinone plugin I get the same error message, what am I doing wrong? How do I turn off that message and get the plugin working?

Thanks

RE: R: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-17, 17:26)lupick Wrote:
(2012-09-16, 13:41)lupick Wrote: Is it possible to change

"In progress widget"

that appear when I move on movies in the main menu with the recently added one?

I can't find the setting under all in one plugin

anyone?!?

You can disable it;

Cursor down until the bottom menu appears, highlight "FURNITURE", cursor up, highlight "HIDE PARTLY WATCHED" hit enter.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Synes - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-17, 17:25)chippie Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 17:11)Synes Wrote: This will be a rather silly question but how do I start movie playback from the top menu ?

Cursor up, highlight the movie, hit enter/play. If the movie has a Trailer you get a prompt to play Movie or Trailer, select the one you want, hit enter/play again.

Omg, I was trying to play a movie from the list that wasn't on my pc...noob alert Laugh

Anyway, cheers mate !

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - claymic - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-17, 17:31)astrotrain Wrote: I am on Frodo Alpha 3 and installed the allinone package (
) from first page but keep getting the script error message random script fail everytime. Even uninstalling the allinone plugin I get the same error message, what am I doing wrong? How do I turn off that message and get the plugin working?

Thanks
If you are using the Frodo Alpha 3 you have to instal the script.allinone, not the frodo version. The frodo version its only for Frodo after (30/07/2012)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dave711 - 2012-09-17

Ok I love the skin but wanted a way to hide my setting so I enabled kiosk. Now how do I disable it to view settings again.

(2012-09-17, 17:40)claymic Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 17:31)astrotrain Wrote: I am on Frodo Alpha 3 and installed the allinone package (

Thanks
If you are using the Frodo Alpha 3 you have to instal the script.allinone, not the frodo version. The frodo version its only for Frodo after (30/07/2012)

Go to settings, Add-ons, Get Add-ons, Select REPO CLAYMIC, Program Add-ons, select the Frodo version.

(2012-09-17, 17:46)chippie Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 17:40)claymic Wrote:

Thanks

Go to settings, Add-ons, Get Add-ons, Select REPO CLAYMIC, Program Add-ons, select the Frodo version.

Uhm, you guys are contradicting each other, one is saying the Frodo version the other the non Frodo, which one since I am on Alpha 3.

Thanks for the quick replies.

Okay I got the allinone plugin working but strangely I keeping getting this error message " Script failed!: Randomlastitems.py" How do I turn this message off? Moreover I mainly use smart playlists on the main menu strip is it possible to have this script run mainly on the smart list rather than just for the main Movies and TV shows headings? This is possible on NOX where you can create widgets like this progress script above your smart playlists in the main menu.

Again thanks for the help.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - craney - 2012-09-17

Great skin thanks so much for this, getting my head around it slowly but just need to ask a silly question i think. I have added my movie location so whenever i click on the movie menu i am taken straight to my movie layout the problem i am having is with the tv series menu. Whenever i click on it i want it to appear like my movies do but instead it seems to take me to the add video menu etc. I have already added the source to where my Lost season 1 is located. The structure is D:\TV Series\Lost Season 1\(all episdoes)

Am i doing something really silly here for my tv shows not to show up straight away when i click the menu?

Sorry for sounding silly here

(2012-09-17, 17:56)astrotrain Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 17:46)chippie Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 17:40)claymic Wrote: If you are using the Frodo Alpha 3 you have to instal the script.allinone, not the frodo version. The frodo version its only for Frodo after (30/07/2012)

Uhm, you guys are contradicting each other, one is saying the Frodo version the other the non Frodo, which one since I am on Alpha 3.

Sorry that was my bad, I missed out "non" in my reply.
(2012-09-17, 18:13)astrotrain Wrote: Okay I got the allinone plugin working but strangely I keeping getting this error message " Script failed!: Randomlastitems.py" How do I turn this message off? Moreover I mainly use smart playlists on the main menu strip is it possible to have this script run mainly on the smart list rather than just for the main Movies and TV shows headings? This is possible on NOX where you can create widgets like this progress script above your smart playlists in the main menu.

With the randomandlastitems error, we think we know what is causing it, as a test could you remove any TVShow playlists you may have as Main and Sub-Menu items and see if the error goes away please?

With the second point, I hope that Marcos and claymic are going to discuss the possibility of using the AllinOne for custom/playlist items, we will have to wait and see.

(2012-09-17, 18:45)chippie Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 17:56)astrotrain Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 17:46)chippie Wrote: Go to settings, Add-ons, Get Add-ons, Select REPO CLAYMIC, Program Add-ons, select the Frodo version.

Sorry that was my bad, I missed out "non" in my reply.
(2012-09-17, 18:13)astrotrain Wrote: Okay I got the allinone plugin working but strangely I keeping getting this error message " Script failed!: Randomlastitems.py" How do I turn this message off? Moreover I mainly use smart playlists on the main menu strip is it possible to have this script run mainly on the smart list rather than just for the main Movies and TV shows headings? This is possible on NOX where you can create widgets like this progress script above your smart playlists in the main menu.

With the randomandlastitems error, we think we know what is causing it, as a test could you remove any TVShow playlists you may have as Main and Sub-Menu items and see if the error goes away please?

With the second point, I hope that Marcos and claymic are going to discuss the possibility of using the AllinOne for custom/playlist items, we will have to wait and see.

I removed all TV related items from menu and sub menus only movie smart playlists remain, still same error message. It appears the script works fine for TV shows and movies but this crazy message keeps appearing saying the script failed, even the message appears sporadically when your are in any given smart playlists.

I hope you guys decide to implement integration of this script for smart playlists as some of us only use these playlists in the main menu foregoing the main Movies and TVShows amalgamated list. This is why I switched to NOX so I can have a minimalistic approach to the main menu.
Moreover regarding the smart playlists sub menus, I cannot figure out how to delete/disable these listings videos, files, search etc in the customization section, it feels too cluttered as I create smart playlists in the sub menus as well.

Cheers for all the help, the skin looks fantastic.