Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - atlind01 - 2012-09-18

(2012-09-18, 02:18)chippie Wrote: Yes it does have a 10 item limit. I cannot think of 10 Addons I would want off my Main Menu. But I guess everyone uses XBMC differently.

You could always just add Video Addons to Favourites......

You are right I have close to 20 different addons, but adding Video Addon to Favourites is the way to go, thanks for that tip

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - crimsonfury - 2012-09-18

I like this skin a lot and the editing on the fly is awesome on the HomeScreen....

But I just can't get into the "In Progress", "Random", or "Newly Added" widgets on the HomeScreen. Is there or will there be an option for a different style of widgets on the HomeScreen? Like one where "New added" is the newest 8 episodes are shown like you do with Multi-thumbs but they're bigger and the titles are smaller underneath them?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - calib3r - 2012-09-18

how do you get settings and addons on the main menu?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - douver - 2012-09-18

When scrolling upwards in Music Wall view is it possible to start the scrolling from the bottom again rather than stopping in the various menus at the top of the screen?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-18

(2012-09-17, 17:03)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 16:20)Wanilton Wrote: @Skank, for change image (Joss Stone in image) only need artist slideshow, and configure fine addon.

i did that, and i dont see any image
i dunno why

(2012-09-17, 16:20)Wanilton Wrote: discography only show, when running song first, press i (info), and work fine.

when playing song, and pressing i, i still dont see discography

Sad

This isnt working well..
Wheni browse into artist i see art
When i browse to album i see art sometimes

Then on the main menu with the allinonescript i dont see the same albmart why not therre and in album it does? Nor with the slideshow artist,
It serms like a hit and miss.. Now how does it work all? So i can get art everywhere (albums, artist, songs, allinone thumbs and slideshow thing...) who can explain it correctly?
Do i need art with. The album location?

anyone please help?
How do you get art everywhere for music?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - marc. - 2012-09-18

Theme looks very awesome. But after installing, I don't have any fonts in the theme. No font in the main menu items, submenu's, settings etc.
I guess I am doing something wrong...but what? Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - muRte - 2012-09-18

Fantastic upgrade from MQ3! Great job!
But, can I add other items to the main menu like "Videos" and "Shut Down"? I still don't understand how to add concerts Sad

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-18

I'm getting annoyed by this Sad
Using Aeon MQ4
Using universal album&artist scraper
When i go in main menu, music->albums-> i have art for all albums
When i go in main menu, music->artist-> i have art for all artists
Backgrounds however is a hit and miss, sometimes i have them sometimes not

I installed Allinone script to have it set up like this:

However, although i have art for all albums, i dont have art everywhere for albums with the red mark in the picture
Strange thing also is that when i select album random, its showing background art, when i chose albums recent it shows me album art... now how does this work?

I installed Artist Slideshow, to have it setup like this:

However, here again, i dont have art in the red marked place

Playing a song and pressing i, the information comes up, but i dont get discography like this:

Again empty places..

Someone please help me out here?
Why is everybody else getting it, and i dont? And i dont get any reply how i should do it...

Thanks for your effort!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Aerious - 2012-09-18

I have intermittent problem with top bar in Video & TV Show menu.
Sometimes it's causing XBMC not responding when I move from Video to bar.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Avigrace - 2012-09-18

I use just poster view for everything and this skin is really nice and fast on my Revo, It would be about perfect if I could disable the view wrapping. When in episode or Season view when there are only a couple of entries it looks weird wrapped as it show duplicates and it would be great if scrolling to the left took me to the first episode and to the right for the last. Right now I keep checking left one to see if I am on the right episode.

Is this an option somewhere and I missed it or is this something that will be looked at?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-18

(2012-09-18, 06:05)crimsonfury Wrote: I like this skin a lot and the editing on the fly is awesome on the HomeScreen....

But I just can't get into the "In Progress", "Random", or "Newly Added" widgets on the HomeScreen. Is there or will there be an option for a different style of widgets on the HomeScreen? Like one where "New added" is the newest 8 episodes are shown like you do with Multi-thumbs but they're bigger and the titles are smaller underneath them?

Not sure what you mean by "can't get into" The In Progress, Random and Recently added are all displayed in the top bar now, Have you installed the AllinOne script as mentioned on Page 1 of this thread? Have you cursored up on to the names of the titles? There is also a new In Progress widget which just shows the last Movie and TV Episode you are in the process of watching.

Or do you mean you do not like them? The way to display them is different to the old widget style but I much prefer it now.
(2012-09-18, 09:40)marc. Wrote: Theme looks very awesome. But after installing, I don't have any fonts in the theme. No font in the main menu items, submenu's, settings etc.
I guess I am doing something wrong...but what? Smile

Seems like a bad installation to me, did you wait for the screen to return when you installed it as stated?

1. Exit XBMC
2. Rename your guisettings.xml file
3. Go back in to XBMC
4. Uninstall MQ4, then reinstall it and wait
5. Exit XBMC and rename the old guisettings back to guisetting.xml. This may or may not work to preserve all your other skin settings, if not just exit,rename again and unfortunately you will have to re-configure all your skins again.

(2012-09-18, 06:45)calib3r Wrote: how do you get settings and addons on the main menu?

You can add Video Addons to Favourites, then add that Favourite as a Main Menu Item. You cannot add Settings to the Main Menu but you really do not need to. Just cursor down two or three times or just hit "s" on your keyboard and it is there. With Settings there really is no need to have it on the Main Menu as practically all the Skin options are carried out from the bottom menu (on the fly) when on the home scrren and from the top menu when in any view. It takes a bit getting used to but it really is much more intuitive then having to go to Skin Settings to make any changes.
(2012-09-18, 12:56)Avigrace Wrote: I use just poster view for everything and this skin is really nice and fast on my Revo, It would be about perfect if I could disable the view wrapping. When in episode or Season view when there are only a couple of entries it looks weird wrapped as it show duplicates and it would be great if scrolling to the left took me to the first episode and to the right for the last. Right now I keep checking left one to see if I am on the right episode.

Is this an option somewhere and I missed it or is this something that will be looked at?

Cursor up, highlight "collection" enable "Fixed List"

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - pepito62 - 2012-09-18

(2012-09-17, 20:52)pepito62 Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 15:34)Wanilton Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 13:33)pepito62 Wrote: I am lost with all the settings.

I want to display images fanarts musical background. In the playlist and in the home page.

How? What does this add-on? How to set it?

A big thanks to those who help me.

Look the tutorial vĂ­deo nr 2, and others videos available here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=136337

Thank you for the reply but I still can not get the images of the artist in the background.

I did not aborescence the video. And I have even less photos in folders.

In a previous post, "Skank" showed a screenshot. What is the setting? Y is there someone who can handle me.

help me

How to configure XBMC?

What addon installed? How to configure?

No tutorial existsHuh?

It is important not to get an answer!

(2012-09-18, 02:25)atlind01 Wrote:
(2012-09-18, 02:18)chippie Wrote: Yes it does have a 10 item limit. I cannot think of 10 Addons I would want off my Main Menu. But I guess everyone uses XBMC differently.

You could always just add Video Addons to Favourites......

You are right I have close to 20 different addons, but adding Video Addon to Favourites is the way to go, thanks for that tip

Oh man, As I never really put add-ons on the home menu I missed it! Confused

When you add an item to the homemenu, you also have the the option for 10 Addons, so go to Customizations, highlight any Main Menu Item and on the right above the bar you have "+ADD-ON (REMAIN 10) so you can uses these 10 up and also add a load to favourites and use them also.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - pepito62 - 2012-09-18

Is there a software equivalent to XBNE for music?

http://passion-xbmc.org/downloads/?sa=view;id=23