Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-18

(2012-09-18, 12:25)Aerious Wrote: I have intermittent problem with top bar in Video & TV Show menu.
Sometimes it's causing XBMC not responding when I move from Video to bar.

What hardware/OS are you using? How large is your collection? What version of XBMC?

If you have a TVShow playlist as a Main or Submenu option, remove it and see if the issue goes away. I am having issues with TVShow playlists and we are looking at it but it may not be connected, worth a try though. Also do you have the correct version of AllinOne installed, depends on what version of XBMC you are using (check post 1706 of this thread)

Enable debug mode, Settings, System, debugging. Exit XBMC, go back in, limit your activity but try the top bar, when it stops responding, wait for it to respond again then exit XBMC. Grab your XBMC.log file and post a link to it on here marked for claymic's attention. He will then be able to determine if it is an issue with the AllinOne script or something else.

(2012-09-18, 13:47)pepito62 Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 20:52)pepito62 Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 15:34)Wanilton Wrote: Look the tutorial vĂ­deo nr 2, and others videos available here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=136337

Thank you for the reply but I still can not get the images of the artist in the background.

I did not aborescence the video. And I have even less photos in folders.

In a previous post, "Skank" showed a screenshot. What is the setting? Y is there someone who can handle me.

help me

How to configure XBMC?

What addon installed? How to configure?

No tutorial existsHuh?

It is important not to get an answer!

I do not use Music but please could someone give a step by step tutorial of what local artwork is required and how to correctly set-up the plugins for pepito62 and skank! Big Grin

(2012-09-18, 13:56)pepito62 Wrote: Is there a software equivalent to XBNE for music?

http://passion-xbmc.org/downloads/?sa=view;id=23

You really need to ask this in the XBNE thread or search the forums or even google. I had a quick look but could not find anyhting, you may have more luck though.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - hentai23 - 2012-09-18

(2012-09-15, 18:10)hentai23 Wrote: well i finally got mq4 too , and its beautiful more so than mq3 , thou i got 2 issues i must have fixed please , first would be that i cant change or disable the media case overlay for addons aka advanced launcher i want them to be purely thumbs not the godawfull green media cases not to mention i cant see the game info that used to show when the slide down info screen comes up and second would be that ive noticed if i add my favoured movies folder as a menu item and i

access it and access the menu then i see the movies counter in it but its the movies counter from the movies library instead of the files source aka my movies folder set to scan as movies of course , and then theres the problem of when i select a single image for my menu item i dont get the same background as default for when im actually browsing my files i get the default blue background so i have to set a reserved fanart , but then i dont get to see the movie fanart that

some movies have and for the others that dont have any i used the mentioned background set for the custom movies menu item , please fix this!! same goes for when i add my animes folder to scan as tv shows not to mention i cant even see the folder names at the bottom anymore with my animes , all worked perfectly in mq3 after your fix , why not now? help!!!

p.s: and please ive asked you a very long time ago marcos to please add a counter bar like for the movies library in the main menu for any program or favorite you add so you can see how many addons , folders or whatever you set it to count kinda like advanced launcher that lets you select what file types it displays just in this instance it counts the specified file extensions ,its stupid that only movies library has it exspecially since i dont use it at all , and ive got the extraspack too but the animated weather icons are the same low rez animated icons from mq3 , hell for mq4 i expected better and more beautiful high rez ones whats up with that? and have you considered adding support for intro videos and video backgrounds menu items? that would be freakin epic

well anyone ,marcos you there , i remember weve had the same issue back with mq3 before you released a fix

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Jerr - 2012-09-18

nevermind this post

(2012-09-18, 15:30)Jerr Wrote: nevermind this post

Beat me to it! I guess you found it all!

Rememeber to also install the AllinOne script;

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/repository.claymic-1.0.1.zip

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - karlitoo - 2012-09-18

Why can not I add favorites to the main:

?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Aerious - 2012-09-18

(2012-09-18, 14:04)chippie Wrote:
(2012-09-18, 12:25)Aerious Wrote: I have intermittent problem with top bar in Video & TV Show menu.
Sometimes it's causing XBMC not responding when I move from Video to bar.

What hardware/OS are you using? How large is your collection? What version of XBMC?

If you have a TVShow playlist as a Main or Submenu option, remove it and see if the issue goes away. I am having issues with TVShow playlists and we are looking at it but it may not be connected, worth a try though. Also do you have the correct version of AllinOne installed, depends on what version of XBMC you are using (check post 1706 of this thread)

Enable debug mode, Settings, System, debugging. Exit XBMC, go back in, limit your activity but try the top bar, when it stops responding, wait for it to respond again then exit XBMC. Grab your XBMC.log file and post a link to it on here marked for claymic's attention. He will then be able to determine if it is an issue with the AllinOne script or something else.

Thx Chippie, my problem is not with Main menu but inside Movies and TV Shows menu. I'm building HTPC with AMD E-350 + Radeon 6310. XBMC 11 Eden + all latest version addons.
However, I seem to know my issue which is TVTunes addon. Just uninstalled it and now keep monitoring XBMC again via log.

(2012-09-18, 17:17)karlitoo Wrote: Why can not I add favorites to the main:

?

Exit XBMC then go back in, see if that helps. Also I assume you actually have added things to favourites. If it still does not work then what version of XBMC, what platform, are you running?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - karlitoo - 2012-09-18

Quote:Why can not I add favorites to the main:

Quote:Exit XBMC then go back in, see if that helps.
It does not help.....
Quote:Also I assume you actually have added things to favourites
Yes
Quote: If it still does not work then what version of XBMC, what platform, are you running?
XBMCSetup 12.0 alpha1 (april merge window) master+HD-audio
windows 7 64 ultimate

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - moviebuff - 2012-09-18

Is there a way to have the dvd/br cases show on the panel view? doesnt seem to display the cases

(2012-09-18, 18:21)karlitoo Wrote:
Quote:Why can not I add favorites to the main:

Quote:Exit XBMC then go back in, see if that helps.
It does not help.....
Quote:Also I assume you actually have added things to favourites
Yes
Quote: If it still does not work then what version of XBMC, what platform, are you running?
XBMCSetup 12.0 alpha1 (april merge window) master+HD-audio
windows 7 64 ultimate

Very strange, do not know what to suggest really. Could be a borked install or corupt guisettings but not think the latter has any bearing on the Favourites path.

Do you have favourites.xml in your userdata folder? Also make sure you have script.favourites in your addon folder although not positive if this is required or not.

First thing to try unless someone has any other suggestions is to exit xbmc and rename your guisettings.xml, you will lose all your skin settings but you can always rename it back if it does not help.

If that does not work then reinstall the skin and see if that helps.

Apart from the above do not know what to suggest really, do you have full admin rights to Win7? Are you using profiles in XBMC? If you go in to favourites normally, can you see your list there?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Neo8x - 2012-09-18

Thank you for your job Marco,
Your skin is wonderfull

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - moviebuff - 2012-09-18

Just want to say thank you for this wonderful skin it has pulled me from Aeon Nox which was also great but really enjoying this one and has taken over my living room ...
cheers

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sajberman - 2012-09-18

I have moved from Mq3 to Mq4 and now i cant get my music library sort correctly.
In Mq3 i use album view and sort by artist in list mode and the library list looked exactly like the file mode, for example "3doors down - Away from the sun".
But now i cant remember how i manage to do this, i actually cant find the settings to change in mq3 either.
The picture below shows the file list i want to use in library mode, can anybody help me, i bet its really easy to find but i guess am blind....Cool

(The picture below is my Aeon mq3 in library mode and artist sort)

(This picture shows the library list in mq4 with the same settings as in mq3...i guess)

@sajberman I do not use Music but cursor left, that should bring up the top menu where you have various settings.