Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Vaikin - 2012-09-19

I assume your DTS Movies were either a favourite or a smart video playlist. In which case, it's almost exactly the same. Down -> Down -> Customizations. Then up and select +fav or +vplaylist and select the one you want and where you want it to go.

Live TV Skin is dark - dyamant - 2012-09-19

Maybe this question is still there. Okay.
If i ENTER the LiveTV modul i see the skin very dark.
In all other modules its normal bright.
It is possible to eliminate this ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chrisuk11 - 2012-09-19

I have now upgraded to mq4 and have decidd to try using some different views. what is the naming for the files so that the extra backdrops I have in the movie folders can be displayed as fanart?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - marc. - 2012-09-19

(2012-09-18, 13:28)chippie Wrote:
(2012-09-18, 06:05)crimsonfury Wrote: I like this skin a lot and the editing on the fly is awesome on the HomeScreen....

But I just can't get into the "In Progress", "Random", or "Newly Added" widgets on the HomeScreen. Is there or will there be an option for a different style of widgets on the HomeScreen? Like one where "New added" is the newest 8 episodes are shown like you do with Multi-thumbs but they're bigger and the titles are smaller underneath them?

Not sure what you mean by "can't get into" The In Progress, Random and Recently added are all displayed in the top bar now, Have you installed the AllinOne script as mentioned on Page 1 of this thread? Have you cursored up on to the names of the titles? There is also a new In Progress widget which just shows the last Movie and TV Episode you are in the process of watching.

Or do you mean you do not like them? The way to display them is different to the old widget style but I much prefer it now.
(2012-09-18, 09:40)marc. Wrote: Theme looks very awesome. But after installing, I don't have any fonts in the theme. No font in the main menu items, submenu's, settings etc.
I guess I am doing something wrong...but what? Smile

Seems like a bad installation to me, did you wait for the screen to return when you installed it as stated?

1. Exit XBMC
2. Rename your guisettings.xml file
3. Go back in to XBMC
4. Uninstall MQ4, then reinstall it and wait
5. Exit XBMC and rename the old guisettings back to guisetting.xml. This may or may not work to preserve all your other skin settings, if not just exit,rename again and unfortunately you will have to re-configure all your skins again.

I followed your steps, but still no luck Sad
After that I had the idea that maybe it was related to my XBMC installation itself, so I uninstalled XBMC, installed Frodo Alpha 3 and after I started XBMC it started with MQ4 enabled and working fine Smile No idea what exactly was wrong, but I got it working fine now (I still have to do my own customizations, but hey, it's working now!) Smile

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - rajjejosefsson - 2012-09-19

(2012-09-19, 01:12)Vaikin Wrote: I assume your DTS Movies were either a favourite or a smart video playlist. In which case, it's almost exactly the same. Down -> Down -> Customizations. Then up and select +fav or +vplaylist and select the one you want and where you want it to go.

But how do i create a new one? because i can just find, pictures, movies, tv-series and the standard ones and my playlist. so i can just create one own?
and when i've done that and selected vplaylist for that one i get the movies in the "over menu" but i want to press it and then get all my movies there, like "movies" hope you understand what i mean.

RE: Live TV Skin is dark - chippie - 2012-09-19

(2012-09-19, 08:52)dyamant Wrote: Maybe this question is still there. Okay.
If i ENTER the LiveTV modul i see the skin very dark.
In all other modules its normal bright.
It is possible to eliminate this ?

Check post 1763!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Bkam - 2012-09-19

Is is possibly to use recently added tv and movies fanart as backgrunds ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-19

(2012-09-18, 23:50)Vaikin Wrote: I have either a question or have found a problem with movie sets.

As shown in this picture here the posters on the bottom are not listed in the order that the movies were released. They are in fact listed alphabetically.
The sort options shown here apply only to the listing of the movie sets on the right hand side, not to the posters on the bottom within the set.

So, how can I sort the posters by release date? If I can't, why not?

Do you use local .nfo files with your movies?

If so you should have a field <sorttitle>Resident Evil 4</sorttitle>

This is what XBMC picks up to sort your movies. I am not sure if there is anyhing that can sort by release date but not all movie "sets" run in release date order, most do I know, but not all, by that I mean prequels etc... I think most people that do not use .nfo files actually name their movies correctly, "Die Hard 1", "Die Hard 2 - With a Vengeance" etc.... but I know this can be a pain! This comes back to the fact that using .nfo files with your collection really gives you so much more control over your library.

Anyway, perhaps Marcos can put in an option in the sets view to sort by year or premiered, bearing in mind that not each movie has a premiered tag so you still may get undesired results.
(2012-09-19, 09:07)chrisuk11 Wrote: I have now upgraded to mq4 and have decidd to try using some different views. what is the naming for the files so that the extra backdrops I have in the movie folders can be displayed as fanart?

Thanks

Wiki

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - craney - 2012-09-19

Im getting frustrated with xbmc now Smile i have just clicked on the concerts menu of the skin and its telling me there are no videos so i have added the source of all my concerts and its now in the video list along with movies and tv series but everytime now i click on the concerts menu its telling me there are no videos even tho they are in the source list. Am i doing something wrong?

(2012-09-19, 00:40)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2012-09-18, 13:28)chippie Wrote:
(2012-09-18, 06:05)crimsonfury Wrote: I like this skin a lot and the editing on the fly is awesome on the HomeScreen....

But I just can't get into the "In Progress", "Random", or "Newly Added" widgets on the HomeScreen. Is there or will there be an option for a different style of widgets on the HomeScreen? Like one where "New added" is the newest 8 episodes are shown like you do with Multi-thumbs but they're bigger and the titles are smaller underneath them?

Not sure what you mean by "can't get into" The In Progress, Random and Recently added are all displayed in the top bar now, Have you installed the AllinOne script as mentioned on Page 1 of this thread? Have you cursored up on to the names of the titles? There is also a new In Progress widget which just shows the last Movie and TV Episode you are in the process of watching.

Or do you mean you do not like them? The way to display them is different to the old widget style but I much prefer it now.

Yes I installed the allinone just fine. But I don't really care for the widgets. The widgets up top are way to small to see from my couch and I definitely can't read the episode titles above them from the couch... The widgets from Nox are much bigger and still have 8 most recent on screen and don't muddle up the screen with too much at once. I guess I just want the best of both worlds... Sad

I would like it if the widgets on the bottom that are bigger to be multiple thumbs in a row like up top but bigger.

Easy, get a bigger TV! LOL!

Sorry could not resist!

I can see mine ok, but then I do have quite a large screen, even so if you cannot read the names all you need to do is cursor up and you get a large widget for each move, scroll left/right through them. Did you also know you can change the larger widget for posters; on the main menu, movies, bring up the bottom menu hoghlight furniture, then select "Single Thump (Top Menu)" this gives a similar thing to the Nox widget with an added widget that pops up at the bottom with more info but you just have to cursor up to see it (which I prefer as it gives a cleaner look)
(2012-09-19, 10:58)craney Wrote: Im getting frustrated with xbmc now Smile i have just clicked on the concerts menu of the skin and its telling me there are no videos so i have added the source of all my concerts and its now in the video list along with movies and tv series but everytime now i click on the concerts menu its telling me there are no videos even tho they are in the source list. Am i doing something wrong?

Did you add the source correctly. Check this thread;

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=139477
(2012-09-19, 09:51)rajjejosefsson Wrote:
(2012-09-19, 01:12)Vaikin Wrote: I assume your DTS Movies were either a favourite or a smart video playlist. In which case, it's almost exactly the same. Down -> Down -> Customizations. Then up and select +fav or +vplaylist and select the one you want and where you want it to go.

But how do i create a new one? because i can just find, pictures, movies, tv-series and the standard ones and my playlist. so i can just create one own?
and when i've done that and selected vplaylist for that one i get the movies in the "over menu" but i want to press it and then get all my movies there, like "movies" hope you understand what i mean.

Sorry do not quite understand what you are asking?

If you are asking how to create a playlist then highlith Movies, select "PLAYLISTS" from the submenu and "New Smart Playlist" if this is not what you are asking then please try to explain a little more.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - rajjejosefsson - 2012-09-19

I want to create 2 new titles in the menu, i want to have "MOVIES" "TV-SERIES" "DTS MOVIES" "HD MOVIES"

So when i press the "MOVIE" i get ALL MOVIES directly from A-Z and same with "TV-SERIES"

So now i want to create 2 more in my menu "DTS MOVIES" AND "HD MOVIES"

DTS MOVIES (one click) ----> ALL MY DTS MOVIES (my smart playlist that i have)

HD MOVIES (one click) -----> ALL MY HD MOVIES (my smartplaylist with HDMOVIES"

So how do i create those 2 new ones?

(2012-09-19, 12:16)rajjejosefsson Wrote: I want to create 2 new titles in the menu, i want to have "MOVIES" "TV-SERIES" "DTS MOVIES" "HD MOVIES"

So when i press the "MOVIE" i get ALL MOVIES directly from A-Z and same with "TV-SERIES"

So now i want to create 2 more in my menu "DTS MOVIES" AND "HD MOVIES"

DTS MOVIES (one click) ----> ALL MY DTS MOVIES (my smart playlist that i have)

HD MOVIES (one click) -----> ALL MY HD MOVIES (my smartplaylist with HDMOVIES"

So how do i create those 2 new ones?

As it was mentioned, here are more detailed steps;

1. on the Main Menu, cursor down until you see the bottom menu.
2. Select "CUSTOMIZATIONS"
3. Highlight "MOVIES"
4. Cursor up, select +VPLAYLIST
4. Select your playlist
5. Select "MAIN MENU"
6. Cursor left/right to find new Main Menu Item, sill probably called "MENU 1!
7. Hit "Enter"
8. Rename to whatever you want.
9. Repeat above for next menu Item.
10 Exit Customization mode by selecting "END" at the bottom.

Hope this helps.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Canozzie - 2012-09-19

quick question... i have installed mq4 but after i exit the promo video to my home screen i only get a few options, movies, tv shows etc.none that say settings. Cant configure anything? This is the second time. Did a fresh eden install.. thoughts?

edit: i found the settings under image drop down menu. good install i guess...

(2012-09-19, 14:10)Canozzie Wrote: quick question... i have installed mq4 but after i exit the promo video to my home screen i only get a few options, movies, tv shows etc.none that say settings. Cant configure anything? This is the second time. Did a fresh eden install.. thoughts?

edit: i found the settings under image drop down menu. good install i guess...

On the Main Menu, cursor down until you get the bottom menu pop up, here you can make many changes. From anywhere in XBMC hit "s" on your keyboard, will also bring up a bottom menu....

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-19

(2012-09-18, 11:00)Skank Wrote: I'm getting annoyed by this Sad
Using Aeon MQ4
Using universal album&artist scraper
When i go in main menu, music->albums-> i have art for all albums
When i go in main menu, music->artist-> i have art for all artists
Backgrounds however is a hit and miss, sometimes i have them sometimes not

I installed Allinone script to have it set up like this:

However, although i have art for all albums, i dont have art everywhere for albums with the red mark in the picture
Strange thing also is that when i select album random, its showing background art, when i chose albums recent it shows me album art... now how does this work?

I installed Artist Slideshow, to have it setup like this:

However, here again, i dont have art in the red marked place

Playing a song and pressing i, the information comes up, but i dont get discography like this:

Again empty places..

Someone please help me out here?
Why is everybody else getting it, and i dont? And i dont get any reply how i should do it...

Thanks for your effort!

Am i and the other person being ignored?
There is nobody using mq4 and music? I hardly can believe....
With artist slideshow ive set it to use notifications and only 16:9 images to download from the 2 places ...
Although i have no art , it doesnt start downloading for all artists why?