Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - BrainSturm - 2012-09-19

I have a question / bug problem ?!?

In an earlier build when the Files menu was still on the normal main menu, you had the option to CLICK GO TO FILES MODE in the customizations menu.
But now...the Files Menu doesn´t come up anymore in the customization area, I guess because its in every submenu now....and I cant find the needed button for the files mode.

Any idea how to fix this or where this option is now in mq4.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - rockstartower - 2012-09-19

Quick question. I don't know if this has been addressed or not. But there is an option to not use the "zoom effect" on the TV shows. I can deselect the zoom effect and make it so the selected tv show remains the same size.

I use the wall view for movies, and i'm wondering if I can do the same thing. If i'm able to, I haven't found the option yet. But I think it would look a sleeker (more professional) if I could have the active movie just be highlighted and enlarged.

Anyone agree? / disagree?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-09-20

Can anyone tell me what is happening here and how to solve this?

When i open up LiveTV in Frodo the screen i'm getting looks grayed out (dark) this isn't happening in Eden. When i double click channel the screen is back to normal.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - slandells - 2012-09-20

(2012-09-20, 00:19)schumi2004 Wrote: Can anyone tell me what is happening here and how to solve this?

When i open up LiveTV in Frodo the screen i'm getting looks grayed out (dark) this isn't happening in Eden. When i double click channel the screen is back to normal.

I'm not even using LiveTV and even I know this is common. As recently as a few pages back there is mention of this being a known and common problem, with info on fixes.

Try simply typing 'live tv' or 'pvr' in the keywords field at the top of this forum thread...

@slandells
Thanks, i should have looked harder.
* schumi2004 hides

Before I submit a bug, wanted to see if it's just me...

I really like the idea of the 'continue watching' feature on the home page for TV Shows, but it's not working for me. It simply does nothing when I select continue watching and generates the following on the logs...

The file exist in that location, and can be played by browsing through the library, just can't select 'continue watching'. I've tried making sure there is no resume time incase it was an issue with the dialogue box, but this doesn't fix it (and the function seems to work fine on Movies).

18:36:49 T:65848 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening: smb://SERVER/Documentaries/Grand Designs/Season 1/[Grand Designs] S01E02. Berkshire
18:36:49 T:65848 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player):Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
18:36:49 T:62592 NOTICE: Thread CDVDPlayer start, auto delete: false
18:36:49 T:62592 NOTICE: Creating InputStream
18:36:49 T:62592 ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [smb://SERVER/Documentaries/Grand Designs/Season 1/[Grand Designs] S01E02. Berkshire]
18:36:49 T:62592 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit()
18:36:49 T:62592 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit() deleting input stream
18:36:49 T:65848 ERROR: XBMC.PlayMedia could not play media: smb://SERVER/Documentaries/Grand Designs/Season 1/[Grand Designs] S01E02. Berkshire
18:36:49 T:65848 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::CloseFile()
18:36:49 T:65848 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player):Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
18:36:49 T:65848 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
18:36:49 T:65848 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: finished waiting

Cheers.

(2012-09-20, 00:45)schumi2004 Wrote: @slandells
Thanks, i should have looked harder.
* schumi2004 hides

S'all good Smile I would simply have given you the answer, but have never actually read it seeing as I don't use it...

Well i searched a few pages but it seems it isn't solved yet so i'll just wait for Marcos.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-20

(2012-09-20, 00:46)slandells Wrote: Before I submit a bug, wanted to see if it's just me...

I really like the idea of the 'continue watching' feature on the home page for TV Shows, but it's not working for me. It simply does nothing when I select continue watching and generates the following on the logs...

The file exist in that location, and can be played by browsing through the library, just can't select 'continue watching'. I've tried making sure there is no resume time incase it was an issue with the dialogue box, but this doesn't fix it (and the function seems to work fine on Movies).

18:36:49 T:65848 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening: smb://SERVER/Documentaries/Grand Designs/Season 1/[Grand Designs] S01E02. Berkshire
18:36:49 T:62592 NOTICE: Thread CDVDPlayer start, auto delete: false
18:36:49 T:62592 NOTICE: Creating InputStream
18:36:49 T:62592 ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [smb://SERVER/Documentaries/Grand Designs/Season 1/[Grand Designs] S01E02. Berkshire]
18:36:49 T:62592 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit()
18:36:49 T:62592 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit() deleting input stream
18:36:49 T:65848 ERROR: XBMC.PlayMedia could not play media: smb://SERVER/Documentaries/Grand Designs/Season 1/[Grand Designs] S01E02. Berkshire
18:36:49 T:65848 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::CloseFile()
18:36:49 T:65848 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
18:36:49 T:65848 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: finished waiting

Cheers.

What is the actual whole path and name of the file it is trying to resume?

smb://SERVER/Documentaries/Grand Designs/Season 1/[Grand Designs] S01E02. BerkshireHuh??

I have a feeling it may be more to do with JSON and it not being able to return anything with certain characters, for example, your TV Show name is cut short. I have this issue with any filename that has a "," in it, it just does not play. I am assuming that after Berkshire you have a "," or another character it cannot return in the name.

Now saying this and not being overly familiar with JSON (perhaps someone can chip in?) I am not positive if this is somehting Claymic can fix in the AllinOne script but I am pretty sure it is connected more to the script (or a limitation of JSON) than the skin itself.

(2012-09-20, 01:15)chippie Wrote: What is the actual whole path and name of the file it is trying to resume?

smb://SERVER/Documentaries/Grand Designs/Season 1/[Grand Designs] S01E02. BerkshireHuh??

I have a feeling it may be more to do with JSON and it not being able to return anything with certain characters, for example, your TV Show name is cut short. I have this issue with any filename that has a "," in it, it just does not play. I am assuming that after Berkshire you have a "," or another character it cannot return in the name.

Now saying this and not being overly familiar with JSON (perhaps someone can chip in?) I am not positive if this is somehting Claymic can fix in the AllinOne script but I am pretty sure it is connected more to the script (or a limitation of JSON) than the skin itself.

Quick and concise Smile

I can't believe I didn't see that. I've spent a chunk of time working on Traktr, so I'm blaming that! Wink

There is a comma in the file name, as there is for pretty much every Grand Designs ep in my collection. They seem to work in everything else, including constellation, which uses JSON, so I'm guessing it's an allinone thing. Will track down a forum or such to log a bug.

Thanks a bunch!

(2012-09-20, 01:24)slandells Wrote:
(2012-09-20, 01:15)chippie Wrote: What is the actual whole path and name of the file it is trying to resume?

Quick and concise Smile

I can't believe I didn't see that. I've spent a chunk of time working on Traktr, so I'm blaming that! Wink

There is a comma in the file name, as there is for pretty much every Grand Designs ep in my collection. They seem to work in everything else, including constellation, which uses JSON, so I'm guessing it's an allinone thing. Will track down a forum or such to log a bug.

Thanks a bunch!

No worries, actually just tested the theory and it seems to be just connected to the AllinOne Script;

Any custom Main Menu Item uses the randomandlastitems (Movies and TVShows use the new AllinOne script) and any recent item added there which contain a "," plays fine (not so from Movies or TV Shows) so using my Sherlock deducting skills LOL! it appears that if the randomandlastitems script can play the items then hopefully it is not related to JSON and that Claymic may hopefully be able to fix this in his script.

@claymic, over to you buddy, once you are feeling better!

EDIT: The AllinOne script is resident on this thread as it was specifically built for MQ4, Claymic should pick this up soon.

@Marocs,

Did not raise a bug but can if you want me to?

Cosmetic issue, if you move the clock to the top, not sure if already mentioned;

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - saleem - 2012-09-20

I only see the above menu, how do I go to settings, exit or shut off system?

found my own answerSmile arrow down opens the window below.... what I am missing is "exit" there is shutdown, hibernate and other options but there is no exit, when I use exit I can log in ubuntu or xbmc

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Vaikin - 2012-09-20

I have my movies alphabetically, which makes sense the most for me. But, within a movie set alphabetically won't necessarily work so I prefer sorting by year, which works just fine. But, at the sets screen here the covers are in alphabetical order(for me) and I can not change it. If I actually enter the set, they are in year order like I want it(here), further more I can change what order they are displayed in once inside the set but it has no effect on their display in the first screenshot.

Edit: The sorttitle option does indeed work, but it means altering a whole bunch of nfo files manually and re-adding the movies to the database.
(2012-09-19, 23:41)slandells Wrote:
(2012-09-19, 21:35)Vaikin Wrote: It is not just some of my sets, it is all of them. They aren't small obscure sets either. Harry Potter, James Bond, Resident Evil, Underworld, X-Men. All sorted alphabetically where as in Nox they are sorted by date. Here's a screenshot showing mq4 sets and nox sets. here

I have my movies sorted by year in descending order (So I get all of this years movies sorted alphabetically, then last, etc...) and my Movie Sets do the same thing by default (I assumed they simply followed the parent folder formatting). I would rather see the movies in ascending order, so the first movie of the box set is the first I see, so I do this in the collections sub menu. The sub menu for Movie Sets is specific to that particular set, so you need to change it for each set...

I can add images if required, but it should be fairly straight forward...

Cheers.

(2012-09-20, 04:05)saleem Wrote: I only see the above menu, how do I go to settings, exit or shut off system?

found my own answerSmile arrow down opens the window below.... what I am missing is "exit" there is shutdown, hibernate and other options but there is no exit, when I use exit I can log in ubuntu or xbmc

From my experience, "shutdown" (without tapping up to make a selection) actually just closes XBMC, doesn't shut the machine down... No guarantees tho :p

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - snowboarder33 - 2012-09-20

Video playback doesn't take up the entire screen. Didn't have this problem with MQ3. Any suggestions?