Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mutley1896 - 2012-09-20

Hi all, I was just wondering if this is a bug or normal operation...

If you are using Allinone, recently added and you highlight a movie, press enter to choose either play movie or play trailer the movie poster disappears from the movie window.

Can be seen better in a snapshot.

http://imageshack.us/a/img268/3364/1captured.jpg

Regards,

Mike

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-20

Ok i want to do this (not sure if its possible)
I want to add a main menu section "Videos"
Submenus should be:
- Trailers (from "The Trailers" addon)
- Demos (containing my demo videos: 1 bluray and then 4 maps (each containing couple of single files for thx, dts demos and stuff)
- Homevideos (containing homevideo files)
- Youtube channel

Is this possible?
I know how to add Favorite, video playlist , audio playlist or addon

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - craney - 2012-09-20

Hi skank, how do you actually make a video playlist? i cant quite understand how to go about doing it

(2012-09-20, 15:22)craney Wrote: Hi skank, how do you actually make a video playlist? i cant quite understand how to go about doing it

You just go to the video and mark it as "set to playlist"

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-20

(2012-09-20, 14:59)mutley1896 Wrote: Hi all, I was just wondering if this is a bug or normal operation...

If you are using Allinone, recently added and you highlight a movie, press enter to choose either play movie or play trailer the movie poster disappears from the movie window.

Can be seen better in a snapshot.

http://imageshack.us/a/img268/3364/1captured.jpg

Regards,

Mike

Hi Mike,

It is a "bug" I have raised it already as it happens when you cursor up to select Recets/Random as well, I will update the ticket with the fact that it happens when you go to select Play/Trailer

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - psycho666 - 2012-09-20

Hello all
I want to add a main menu "SHUTDOWN" option. Is this possible because now I need click 2x down to see that shutdown option.

(2012-09-20, 15:15)Skank Wrote: Ok i want to do this (not sure if its possible)
I want to add a main menu section "Videos"
Submenus should be:
- Trailers (from "The Trailers" addon)
- Demos (containing my demo videos: 1 bluray and then 4 maps (each containing couple of single files for thx, dts demos and stuff)
- Homevideos (containing homevideo files)
- Youtube channel

Is this possible?
I know how to add Favorite, video playlist , audio playlist or addon

Yes as far as I can see, why not try?

Add Videos as a favourite (Add as Main Meuu Item)

Add the Trailers addon directly from Addons when creating the menu
Assume your Demos are in one folder, add that as a favourite or create a playlist.
Assume Homevideos are also under one source, again add that as a favourite or create a playlist.
Add the Youtube plugin directly from addons when creating the Menu

Then just add the above a submneu items.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mutley1896 - 2012-09-20

Thanks Chippie

It looks like you are doing a splendid job supporting the forum while MQ is away Smile

Mike

Thanks Mike, someone has to hold the fort! lol!
(2012-09-20, 15:39)psycho666 Wrote: Hello all
I want to add a main menu "SHUTDOWN" option. Is this possible because now I need click 2x down to see that shutdown option.

As oppsoed to have to scroll left/right 2, 3, 4, 5 or more times time to get to it? You can always hit "s" on your keyboard.

It is not possible at the moment but you can request this from Marocs however the concensus before was that it was not needed as a Main Menu option.
(2012-09-20, 15:37)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-20, 15:22)craney Wrote: Hi skank, how do you actually make a video playlist? i cant quite understand how to go about doing it

You just go to the video and mark it as "set to playlist"

Huh

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - CyberEvil - 2012-09-20

Hi Marcos, hope you're doing great!

I've been on vacations and didn't used the new release until yesterday when it got updated automatically (been using the beta releases you sent me).

Lost entirely all the album covers and the artists fanart. Movies (and its thumbnails) works fine. Did a rescan with CD Art Manager (all sections) and the only thing that got updated is the CD art, but not the album nor the artists. Is there any known bug or solution for this?

Thanks a lot! (Love the improvements on the final release)

(2012-09-20, 16:02)CyberEvil Wrote: Hi Marcos, hope you're doing great!

I've been on vacations and didn't used the new release until yesterday when it got updated automatically (been using the beta releases you sent me).

Lost entirely all the album covers and the artists fanart. Movies (and its thumbnails) works fine. Did a rescan with CD Art Manager (all sections) and the only thing that got updated is the CD art, but not the album nor the artists. Is there any known bug or solution for this?

Thanks a lot! (Love the improvements on the final release)

Marocs is away at the moment but did you reset the skin to default? If this does not help then rename your guisettings.xml, you will loose all the settings for all your skins but if it does not help then you can always rename it back again.
I do not use Music and there are a few people on here that are having difficulties with the Music artwork (not set-up correctly I think) but I feel if it was a general issue then there would be lots of posts on here and there are not.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - CyberEvil - 2012-09-20

Thanks Chippie, will try the guisettings approach. The thumbnails shows fine if I swap back to MQ3/2 or any other.

Thanks!

(2012-09-19, 17:28)YOUNG13 Wrote: Would it be possible to add a fixed list option to the Poster view? I don't know if it's just me, but it bugs me when there are only a few or one seasons and you see all the duplicates. Same for movie sets.

TV Shows:

Movie set:

If this has been addressed before, I apologize.

Thanks

+1 would love to see "fixed list" for movie sets in "poster view"

(2012-09-20, 16:20)CyberEvil Wrote: Thanks Chippie, will try the guisettings approach. The thumbnails shows fine if I swap back to MQ3/2 or any other.

Thanks!

That is strange then, let us knw how you get on. Perhaps others can chip in and say if all their artowrk is correct for Music, perhaps something is not quite right. Sorry cannot help more!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jjurrpf - 2012-09-20

Hi,

I have one question regarding the topbar.
If I using a vplaylist, I need to doppel click or use the arrow keys to get the cover and the information about the movies in the main menu.

If I use the original main entry "movies" the covers are directly shown.

How can I change this for "my menu". i heard it is something in a file like " <onclick> to <onfocus>" but in which conf file?

thanks in advance for your support!