Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-21

Anyone know how i get images in the 2 places:
When you go to movies library, wall view
If you keep cursor on movie for couple of seconds, you get plot description and 2 placeholders for pictures
its empty now.. how do i get art in there?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - slandells - 2012-09-21

For me at least... That is populated by the artwork downloaded by 'artwork downloader'. This gets put in the 'extrafanart' folder in the same directory as the movie...

(2012-09-21, 12:08)slandells Wrote: For me at least... That is populated by the artwork downloaded by 'artwork downloader'. This gets put in the 'extrafanart' folder in the same directory as the movie...

When i download with artworkd downloader, it just puts the image into the movie directory
He doesnt make "extrafanart folder"
Isnt it possible to put all fanart and stuff into 1 folder? instead of putting it all over the place...
Not even with artwork organizer? (why is this so useful if it just copies?)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - pino71 - 2012-09-21

@Wanilton
I've downloaded the extrapack file, extracted the folder skin.extrapack.aeonmq.4 in addons (i use openelec) but when i choose the other themes (warm, cold, etc.) i see only a black background.
I need to modify some other file?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - embedded - 2012-09-21

I added a new menu to home screen now I want to map a key shortcut to it.

How can I achieve such thing? I was thinking of using XBMC.ActivateWindow but dont know what input to pass.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - pepito62 - 2012-09-21

(2012-09-21, 11:20)Skank Wrote: For slideshow artist, you just have to set
- to download 16:9 images
- to download from htbackdrops and last.fm

and under "slideshow" image priority , you set use remote images first
under "advanced", notification, you set use text notifications

thats it
It auto downloads stuff as soon as you enter a song and hit download artist info

Not sure where the downloaded images go.. have to look for that too

I think we need to define the directory where to store the images.

If it does not work.

My problem: how to find the pictures stored on my hard drive?

(2012-09-21, 12:48)pepito62 Wrote:

thats it
It auto downloads stuff as soon as you enter a song and hit download artist info

If it does not work.

You cant define it
What you can do is use the artwork organizer
That addon copies all art from music,movie,tvshows,music videos into a single folder and organizes it by for ex music and videos..
try it, you ll see
that way you can easily find what you want, but i dont see the benefit from the addon except for this..

(2012-09-21, 13:01)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-21, 12:48)pepito62 Wrote:

thats it

If it does not work.

You cant define it
What you can do is use the artwork organizer
That addon copies all art from music,movie,tvshows,music videos into a single folder and organizes it by for ex music and videos..
try it, you ll see
that way you can easily find what you want, but i dont see the benefit from the addon except for this..

Once the images fanart are in a directory.

Maybe I can specify the path to "slideshow artist"

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-21

(2012-09-21, 07:59)karlitoo Wrote:
(2012-09-20, 11:30)chippie Wrote:
(2012-09-20, 07:08)karlitoo Wrote: Thank you, but I tried everything and on the addition does not have favorites ..... I do not know what to do .... I checked the aeon nox everything works .....

Ok, one more thing go to Customizations, add a favourite and when the blank page comes up leave it for a few minutes. I have seen on my system that somethimes it can take a few seconds to populate it but I run on pretty high hardware so it may take a little longer on yours......
None of this I tried on two computers and the same thing at all ......

Well something is wrong somewhere with your setup as everyone else can add favourites without any issues (AFAIK).

Lost track of this but.

1. Can you see the favourites if you hit "s" on your keyboard and select favourites from the bottom menu?
2. Did you let the skin install completely on both system, ie. wait for the screen to come up, or did you hit a key before it loaded completely?
3. Are you using stand alone builds or a central database?
4. What version of XBMC are you using?

Not sure what else to suggest, perhaps turn on debug then post part if the log where it tries to open up the favouries.

The addon is configured against it does not start, suddenly impossible to have the images in the directory. Angry

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-21

@Skank & pepito62

I think you need to take this discusson over to the ArtworkDownloader thread, I am sure you will get much more help there. Big Grin

Make sure you specifically say what you are scraping as TVShows, Movies and Music scrape slightly differently and it all depends on the way you have your folders/library setup.

(2012-09-21, 14:15)chippie Wrote: @Skank & pepito62

I think you need to take this discusson over to the ArtworkDownloader thread, I am sure you will get much more help there. Big Grin

Make sure you specifically say what you are scraping as TVShows, Movies and Music scrape slightly differently and it all depends on the way you have your folders/library setup.

artworkdownloader is for movies, tvshows and not for music Wink
music is working perfect with aeon skin so, i have no questions left for that part Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NZXBMC - 2012-09-21

This is a great skin, complicated to use at first however I think I have the hang of it. If you take a bit of time and customize it to how you want it to look and work it really is awesome!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - craney - 2012-09-21

Is it possible to create say another menu on the main menu called "live comedy" and have it appear just like the movie menu does? I have scraped all my own metadata for the files i have and imported them into ember media manager which has added in my artwork and created an nfo file for each video.

If this is possible how would i go about it?

(2012-09-21, 12:08)slandells Wrote: For me at least... That is populated by the artwork downloaded by 'artwork downloader'. This gets put in the 'extrafanart' folder in the same directory as the movie...

How do you get this extrafanart folder? Yu manually make it for each movie/serie?