Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - craney - 2012-09-22

(2012-09-21, 18:14)chippie Wrote: [quote='craney' pid='1196723' dateline='1348237151']
Is it possible to create say another menu on the main menu called "live comedy" and have it appear just like the movie menu does? I have scraped all my own metadata for the files i have and imported them into ember media manager which has added in my artwork and created an nfo file for each video.

If this is possible how would i go about it?

If you have all the "live comedy" under one source then you can just create a playlist pointing to the source or folder that they are in then add that playlist as a Main Menu Item. If they are all over the place then you will still have to create a playlist but do it on either Genre, or perhaps rename all the shows with (Live Comedy) in the filename and have the playlist pick that up.

Thanks for the responce chippy, indeed all my comedy files are in a libary i created named "My live comedy gigs" never really understood how the playlist part works is it fairly straight forward to setup? Also how and what does the favourites option do exactly? Think i need to install the favourites script where would i be able to locate this matey?

Thanks again for all your kind help

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Ghostdivision - 2012-09-22

One thing I would like to ask, i noticed in the offical release addons is no longer in the main menu strip. Im find with settings and video being at the bottom know with customization and shutdown and such, but is their anyway we can put addon's back into the menu strip??

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-09-22

(2012-09-22, 07:44)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-21, 21:25)Skank Wrote: Does aeon support the artwork organizer addon? In what way? What will i miss if i dont have it?

Wanilyon, can you explain me this pls?

the addon will split your cached music & video fanart and thumbs into separate directories.skin use these directories to create a fanart slideshow on the home screen, for work at home, need go to customizations, music item (enter) or movies or tvshows, select Background image - Use Collections Fanart, and press Fannart Collection// Create or update database (script run), get fanarts artist, fanarts movies, tv shows etc...in folders,
one for each category. Go to change backdrop - multiples images, and set the path to Local Fanarts folder, for Artist Fanarts, done.

Look the tutorial vídeos 2 and 3..

This is used for rotate fanart at home for all category. in one single place (folder), addon get copy fanarts for each artist and put all files in one single place.

Now for rotate fanart artist in collections, need to go top menu, and select ART item, active option EXTRAFANART, need one Extrafanart folder for each artist in music folder, ex:
in this case only rotate image of a single artist.

c:\music\adele
c:\music\adele\19 album
c:\music\adele\21 album
c:\music\Extrafanart (use cdART manager addon for get extrafanart images) or put manually images 1920x1080 artist here.

Artist Slideshow addon work only for rotate image in widget area plus info additional artist, similar artists, etc (home and fullscreen area).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-22

(2012-09-22, 14:04)Wanilton Wrote:
(2012-09-21, 21:25)Skank Wrote: Does aeon support the artwork organizer addon? In what way? What will i miss if i dont have it?

I meant Wanilton, yes, can you explain?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - AiWaBR - 2012-09-22

how do I show many items, assisted and unassisted when adding a vplaylist? I saw that in the video you create HD Movies and selecting the total appears in your library, as I did not appear in the video over quantity.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - embedded - 2012-09-22

How can i change background image?

Can someone point me out to a place where I could download some images for the aeon mq4 skin?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chrisuk11 - 2012-09-22

How do you access / get the actor bios ?

(2012-09-21, 11:01)pepito62 Wrote:
(2012-09-21, 10:28)Skank Wrote:
(2012-08-14, 13:39)MarcosQui Wrote: Preview - Actor Metadata in RC 1

delayed, but arrived. Smile

im getting more "buttons" in actor metadata (slightly different)
i'm not sure im using the correct one...
I'm using meta data actors pre 1.0.0
Is that the correct one?
(2012-09-21, 09:16)pepito62 Wrote: 1 - I downloaded the addon "Universal Scraper albums."
2 - I configured
3 - I linked information service by default this addon
4 - I have updated the media library

It works!

It was not rocket science but had to know !!!

For cons, I get a single image of the artist.

Do you know how to have multiple images of the artist in the background?

Yep, use "universal scraper albums" AND "universal scraper artist"
+
Slideshow artist addon
If you configure these 3, you get nice art!
Then you're artist art will slide different images Wink

How to configure "Slideshow addon artist"?

With the addon "universal scraper albums" and "universal scraper artist," I do not know where the downloaded images. In which directory?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - gibxxi - 2012-09-23

(2012-09-22, 13:56)Ghostdivision Wrote: One thing I would like to ask, i noticed in the offical release addons is no longer in the main menu strip. Im find with settings and video being at the bottom know with customization and shutdown and such, but is their anyway we can put addon's back into the menu strip??

On the main menu, just down-arrow to the footer menu, it's right there in front of you.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - scott967 - 2012-09-23

Cancel.

Just as soon as you post you figure out something else to try and darn if it doesn't solve your problem.

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-23

the addon will split your cached music & video fanart and thumbs into separate directories.skin use these directories to create a fanart slideshow on the home screen, for work at home, need go to customizations, music item (enter) or movies or tvshows, select Background image - Use Collections Fanart, and press Fannart Collection// Create or update database (script run), get fanarts artist, fanarts movies, tv shows etc...in folders,
one for each category. Go to change backdrop - multiples images, and set the path to Local Fanarts folder, for Artist Fanarts, done.

This is used for rotate fanart at home for all category. in one single place (folder), addon get copy fanarts for each artist and put all files in one single place.

Now for rotate fanart artist in collections, need to go top menu, and select ART item, active option EXTRAFANART, need one Extrafanart folder for each artist in music folder, ex:

c:\music\Extrafanart (use cdART manager addon for get extrafanart images) or put manually images 1920x1080 artist here.

Artist Slideshow addon work only for rotate image in widget area plus info additional artist, similar artists, etc (home and fullscreen area).

Thx!
Chrisuk11 use metadata actor addon

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chrisuk11 - 2012-09-23

Thanks Skank.

I have looked at the addons but can't see this, Do I need to download an add-on repository, if so which one is needed?

Thanks

Chris

(2012-09-23, 08:57)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-22, 07:44)Skank Wrote: Wanilyon, can you explain me this pls?

Thx!
Chrisuk11 use metadata actor addon

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-23

chrisuk,

via passion repo or this link:
http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/?Page=View&ID=script.metadata.actors

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - loopez - 2012-09-23

Quote:Chrisuk11 use metadata actor addon
downloaded andc configured but unable to run - cannot start directly or i dont see any support of this in my xbmc live.
is this have to be enabled somehow ? ( Mq4 or M4 SC )

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MikeRD03 - 2012-09-23

I' ve a problem adding Movie folders as favorites. Normaly I would expect the see the content of that folder like I do see it when navigating manually. But instead I see a screen like the one I attached as picture.

What goes wrong here?

And one more question - adding favorites is no problem, but where is the menu / screen to delete present favorites?

Thanx for all hints!

Mike

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-09-23

All, there are many questions being asked that have already been answered several times in this thread.

Please search the thread before posting your questions, it will save you lots of time in waiting for an answer! Big Grin