Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chrisuk11 - 2012-09-24

Would it be worth adding a FAQ on the first page? Just a thought Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - pepito62 - 2012-09-24

Now that the topic concerning images of artists in the background have been launched for several days,

Is a person able to xbmc configured properly?

Can you make a summary and detail step by step configuration to do? (What addon installed, how to set up, etc ...)

- But I only know that the addon "Universal Scraper albums" gets one single image artist. This is displayed in the background when listening to music. How to retrieve multiple images artists? And how to scroll?

Thank

Quote:Would it be worth adding a FAQ on the first page? Just a thought Smile
Add to the FAQ would be great!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-24

(2012-09-24, 09:15)pepito62 Wrote: Now that the topic concerning images of artists in the background have been launched for several days,

Is a person able to xbmc configured properly?

Can you make a summary and detail step by step configuration to do? (What addon installed, how to set up, etc ...)

- But I only know that the addon "Universal Scraper albums" gets one single image artist. This is displayed in the background when listening to music. How to retrieve multiple images artists? And how to scroll?

Thank

Quote:Would it be worth adding a FAQ on the first page? Just a thought Smile
Add to the FAQ would be great!

you need cdart manager for multi image artists
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=77031

actually wanilton explained all a few (think 2) pages back...
You need to do some looking/searching at your own too you know...

edit: i just saw theres a quote from waniltons explanation just at top of this page..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Ghostdivision - 2012-09-24

(2012-09-23, 01:46)gibxxi Wrote:
(2012-09-22, 13:56)Ghostdivision Wrote: One thing I would like to ask, i noticed in the offical release addons is no longer in the main menu strip. Im find with settings and video being at the bottom know with customization and shutdown and such, but is their anyway we can put addon's back into the menu strip??

On the main menu, just down-arrow to the footer menu, it's right there in front of you.

I realize that, i am asking if i can put it back in the menu strip, personal preference, i like it better their. In the beta versions addons was typically in the main menu strip.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MikeRD03 - 2012-09-24

It would be nice to get an answer nevertheless - I searched the thread before posting with all possible keywords and found NOTHING. So I still have no clue what that screen should tell me or where to manage the favorites. Undecided

Mike

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - nelsonamen - 2012-09-24

HI!

will be implemented track.tv support?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-24

(2012-09-24, 18:48)nelsonamen Wrote: HI!

will be implemented track.tv support?

It is already supported, look for addon traktr

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - versus - 2012-09-24

I have a serious problem with the skin. Movies continue downloading eating my gigs even if playback is stopped in XBMC . Switch to confluence - same movie . no downloading after playback is stopped . Played from furk via library. Sometimes all background is black after stopping playback. Anyone with similar problems? Eden final or Frodo latest nightly - no difference. Tried resetting skin - didn't help.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - asdeane - 2012-09-25

Fantastic skin, pretty much everything works well and still working through. But I would like to know what plans exist to continue PVR development for mq4?

I have livetv configured with dual tuners and it worked first time after configuring with mptv, playback is crisp and I just love the idea that I don't have to switch between xbmc and MCE. I like that its unified at last with a better interface than before.

But needless to say it still needs improving. An example would be remote control over pause, play, back, forward and red button record etc.

All these can be achieved by pressing ok button then navigating left/right and choosing control. But it should be done on remote control?

Maybe I've missed something, but it wouldn't explain why everything else works outside of livetv.

Other issues are ability to delete recordings using remote or ability to series link/record.

Changing colours of livetv genres like sport, news or movies etc.

Numerous issues with alignment of columns and lines of text corrupted because of alignment. An example would be record a programme then view in 7 day EPG?

Just some of the issues that so far have not been posted as problems amongst the 190 odd pages of feedback on mq4 release. So I thought it useful to get it out there. Maybe its not everyone's priority, though definitely needs mentioning.

That said its a massive improvement, and I grateful.

Any thoughts?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - gibxxi - 2012-09-25

(2012-09-24, 10:44)Ghostdivision Wrote:
(2012-09-23, 01:46)gibxxi Wrote:
(2012-09-22, 13:56)Ghostdivision Wrote: One thing I would like to ask, i noticed in the offical release addons is no longer in the main menu strip. Im find with settings and video being at the bottom know with customization and shutdown and such, but is their anyway we can put addon's back into the menu strip??

On the main menu, just down-arrow to the footer menu, it's right there in front of you.

I realize that, i am asking if i can put it back in the menu strip, personal preference, i like it better their. In the beta versions addons was typically in the main menu strip.

It's my understanding that practically anything in XBMC can be added to the main menu in MQ4 via various methods, but I wouldn't like to see add-ons as a permanent fixture on the main menu again from a personal perspective. Don't know how you'd go about customizing the main menu items to do this as i've not got around to messing with the main menu or shortcuts.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chrisuk11 - 2012-09-25

Surely you can map certain functions to different keys on your remote control?

Can anyone confirm the above is true, as I'm sure I mapped a few keys on my remote to do certain things.

Hopefully someone can provide you with a link Smile

(2012-09-25, 00:05)asdeane Wrote: Fantastic skin, pretty much everything works well and still working through. But I would like to know what plans exist to continue PVR development for mq4?

I have livetv configured with dual tuners and it worked first time after configuring with mptv, playback is crisp and I just love the idea that I don't have to switch between xbmc and MCE. I like that its unified at last with a better interface than before.

But needless to say it still needs improving. An example would be remote control over pause, play, back, forward and red button record etc.

All these can be achieved by pressing ok button then navigating left/right and choosing control. But it should be done on remote control?

Maybe I've missed something, but it wouldn't explain why everything else works outside of livetv.

Other issues are ability to delete recordings using remote or ability to series link/record.

Changing colours of livetv genres like sport, news or movies etc.

Numerous issues with alignment of columns and lines of text corrupted because of alignment. An example would be record a programme then view in 7 day EPG?

Just some of the issues that so far have not been posted as problems amongst the 190 odd pages of feedback on mq4 release. So I thought it useful to get it out there. Maybe its not everyone's priority, though definitely needs mentioning.

That said its a massive improvement, and I grateful.

Any thoughts?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - asdeane - 2012-09-25

Thanks for the reply, I have done a reg update on remote and like I mentioned they all work beautifully outside livetv but not in livetv. So mapping would only upset config for all other services. Its just annoying and would like to get some thoughts on this and future plans to continue dev on livetv.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mydsmbr - 2012-09-25

hey guys,

is there a possibility to remove the 3 submenues in the picture below? ("Search, Files, Videos)

thank you!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Marcus263 - 2012-09-25

Just installed the skin, I can't access the settings menu - I only have - Movies, Music, Images, Weather, Concert.

I'm stuck, can someone help?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-09-25

(2012-09-25, 10:45)Marcus263 Wrote: Just installed the skin, I can't access the settings menu - I only have - Movies, Music, Images, Weather, Concert.

I'm stuck, can someone help?

Press: Down, Down