Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mydsmbr - 2012-09-25

hi, thank you guys for you answers.
I don't wanna disable the complete submenu, because i wanna just keep my 3 "buttons" (real, anime, zeichentrick) for the playlists.
I will try to edit the xml, maybe it will work.
But thanks anyways. Smile

//edit:

i just tried to find the right code to remove those buttons, but i guess its just too much code for me. :/
I don't find it... absolutely no clue how to make it work... to bad.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Sandriell - 2012-09-26

I am unable to get 3D covers to show up, though I suspect I know why.

I have named the file "title01.3DBD.mkv", though the folder name is "Alice in Wonderland [Blu-ray][3D]" and I suspect it's the "Blu-ray" in the foldername getting picked up first.

If this is the cause, is it possible to have tags in the file names override tags in the folder names?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - AmericanAl - 2012-09-26

I recently upgraded to Aeon MQ4, and I'm using the default games shortcut pointing to Advanced Launcher. However, I can't seem to find where I can set the path to my game studios labels, and game metadata besides the genre/studio/year won't display. Anyone know why?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Vaikin - 2012-09-26

I'm pretty sure xbmc only reads the tags from the file name. And it's not picking up 3d because its smashed together with the BD.

If you named the file "title01.3d.bluray.mkv" it should work just fine.
(2012-09-26, 03:19)Sandriell Wrote: I am unable to get 3D covers to show up, though I suspect I know why.

I have named the file "title01.3DBD.mkv", though the folder name is "Alice in Wonderland [Blu-ray][3D]" and I suspect it's the "Blu-ray" in the foldername getting picked up first.

If this is the cause, is it possible to have tags in the file names override tags in the folder names?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Specterx - 2012-09-26

(2012-09-26, 03:19)Sandriell Wrote: I am unable to get 3D covers to show up, though I suspect I know why.

rename the folder to have .3DBD at the end of it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - THX-UltraII - 2012-09-26

(2012-09-25, 16:21)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-25, 14:05)THX-UltraII Wrote:
(2012-09-25, 12:45)Skank Wrote: oh hi there (fellow member of htforum :p)

I think what you could do is set up that d-box logo as a clearlogo or something (manually) but sorting those out will be hard i think
Perhaps have a little patience till frodo release , cause in frodo , you will be able to use tags and sort them by it..
thanks.
Maybe I can do something with the Alpha5 release of XBMC12? http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Monthly_build#Monthly_build.
Sorting them out is NOT needed for me. Only thing I need is that I can see in my 150 movie collection that a movie is D-Box or non-D-Box when I scroll through my movies in Library Mode.

Then just add it as a logo?
Can you explain more detailed what you mean with this?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Saste - 2012-09-26

hey guys
first post and also first question Wink.

i love this new Aeon MQ Skin but i have one problem. i've implemented powerdvd through coreplayerfactory file to play blurays out of xbmc,
but this only works with a mainmenu entry which comes up if i put a bluray into the bd-drive. (like CD/DVD in the Aeon NOX skin)

so is it possible to create such an entry in Aeon MQ4

THX in Advance

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Sandriell - 2012-09-26

(2012-09-26, 05:19)Vaikin Wrote: I'm pretty sure xbmc only reads the tags from the file name. And it's not picking up 3d because its smashed together with the BD.

If you named the file "title01.3d.bluray.mkv" it should work just fine.

I tried just "3D" first- "title01.3D.mkv", that didn't work either.

(2012-09-26, 06:29)Specterx Wrote: rename the folder to have .3DBD at the end of it.

I was trying to avoid renaming the folders because the regular movie is also in the folder, simply titled "title00.mkv", and I don't want those all showing up as a 3D title too. Renaming the 3D titles was easier cause I only have 86 of them, compared to 100's and 100's of Blu-rays. That's why I was hoping a tag in the filename would trump a tag in the folder name.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - foxxiee - 2012-09-26

Is there anyway to turn off the 'Original Title' whilst browsing through movies? Most of my movies have the same original title so it looks strange!

If there's no option, would it be possible to edit one of the xml files?

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Slipx - 2012-09-26

(2012-09-25, 21:24)dreamkp Wrote:
(2012-09-25, 18:03)embedded Wrote: I;m looking for people who use this skin to report their memory usage after XBMC is loaded.
My memory usage reaches ~75% and I suspect this is related to this skin.

10x

~770 MB (xbmc.exe) after few hours of usage

I've also noticed a memory leak when using this skin. You can actually watch your memory usage increase from the moment you launch xbmc. Please can the developer take a look

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-09-26

(2012-09-26, 23:09)Slipx Wrote:
(2012-09-25, 21:24)dreamkp Wrote:
(2012-09-25, 18:03)embedded Wrote: I;m looking for people who use this skin to report their memory usage after XBMC is loaded.
My memory usage reaches ~75% and I suspect this is related to this skin.

10x

~770 MB (xbmc.exe) after few hours of usage

I've also noticed a memory leak when using this skin. You can actually watch your memory usage increase from the moment you launch xbmc. Please can the developer take a look
That could explain why it after a period of time feels sluggish. I'm going to track my mem usage as well.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Me23 - 2012-09-27

The memory leak issue has been an issue in the past with mq3 as well, but to be fair to marcos, I think its a xbmc issue with windows.
I'm assuming you guys are using windows?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Ghostdivision - 2012-09-27

I have also noticed mq starts to get sluggish i was hoping it was fixed, but i know little about it.

Is it an xbmc issue? I dont think i notice this problem with nox? I was under the impression it was a mq issue?

I suggest if you want to report it you go to the first page of this thread where marcos has directed people to report bugs.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Slipx - 2012-09-27

(2012-09-27, 04:31)Me23 Wrote: The memory leak issue has been an issue in the past with mq3 as well, but to be fair to marcos, I think its a xbmc issue with windows.
I'm assuming you guys are using windows?

Yes running windows, but the problem is skin specific. I have no issues with xbmc and other skins

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-09-27

I'm not a Windows user but a OpenELEC one and my mem usage is always around ~700 from a total of 3561 so pretty stable imo. I have lots of other stuff installed so that i blame why it's so high Wink
Why it feels sluggish then i don't know. What i did noticed yesterday is when i have all library views enabled it had some effect on the smoothness, could be another process running at the same time don't know yet but when i disabled them and only kept the one i'm using it felt better.
Anyway i have a new challenge to find out my issue.