Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-09-28

(2012-09-26, 09:12)Saste Wrote: hey guys
first post and also first question Wink.

i love this new Aeon MQ Skin but i have one problem. i've implemented powerdvd through coreplayerfactory file to play blurays out of xbmc,
but this only works with a mainmenu entry which comes up if i put a bluray into the bd-drive. (like CD/DVD in the Aeon NOX skin)

so is it possible to create such an entry in Aeon MQ4

THX in Advance

When you put BD disc in the bd-drive, in skin, at home there are all controls above main bar, right side, look...

Wanilton

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-28

Wanilton,

Can you explain me how you got that lyrics working with mq4?
Did you embedded those mp3s yourself?
Or did you scrape it from site with addon ? (if yes which one you used?)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-09-28

(2012-09-28, 10:13)Skank Wrote: Wanilton,

To get Lyrics working i did it like this.
Start music , make it full screen, hit m (menu) and set Lyrics script, then activate lyrics.

It won't scroll , therefor you need to have the lyrics embedded in the mp3 in SYLT field but haven't found a good program that can do that easy for me.

(2012-09-28, 10:23)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 10:13)Skank Wrote: Wanilton,

To get Lyrics working i did it like this.
Start music , make it full screen, hit m (menu) and set Lyrics script, then activate lyrics.

It won't scroll , therefor you need to have the lyrics embedded in the mp3 in SYLT field but haven't found a good program that can do that easy for me.

I managed to get CU lyrics to work too , but those dont scroll
I really need SYLT lyrics Wink
LRC lyrics addon doesnt work for me Sad he cant find any lyrics when is search..
I saw in first post, wanilton or marcos were able to use LRC , so i want to know how Wink

LRC has only a few lyrics sources but then again there they won't scroll either. Only advantage is that LRC can load lyrics from folder which CU doesn't

(2012-09-28, 10:35)schumi2004 Wrote: LRC has only a few lyrics sources but then again there they won't scroll either. Only advantage is that LRC can load lyrics from folder which CU doesn't

i thought they did scroll with LRC
you can see it in first post here Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - msderganc - 2012-09-28

Marcos - I've been having an issue where the TV season artwork disappears after watching a show (the writing is still there below). I have to go all the way back to the main TV menu to fix it. Do you know of any way I can fix this?

Thanks!

(2012-09-28, 10:43)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 10:35)schumi2004 Wrote: LRC has only a few lyrics sources but then again there they won't scroll either. Only advantage is that LRC can load lyrics from folder which CU doesn't

If the lyrics are stored in SYLT id3-tag then yes otherwise it won't!

(2012-09-28, 14:32)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 10:43)Skank Wrote:

And you have no idea how to do that? Or how to get those lyrics..

(2012-09-28, 15:23)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 14:32)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 10:43)Skank Wrote: i thought they did scroll with LRC

Tried several ways importing lyrics but only 1 program succeeded and that was minilyrics. If i check the lyrics with sylt editor i see the lyrics available but non of the 2 plugins cu and lrc can display embedded lyrics like they are stored in the sample file i have created.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Bjur - 2012-09-28

First of all thanks for this great skin.
A quick question. Is there a possibility to get recent movies/episodes to show with cover in main menu as default. I have installed allinone script, and I get the items on top of the screen, but I would like to have the latest show up with poster and description like in MQ3. Is that possible?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - craney - 2012-09-28

Evening all

Just wondered if someone could lend me hand. I have just finished downloading all the fanart and thumbs for my music collection i imported, i used the universal artist and album scraper to get all my images and thumbs. It found most of them but i had to add a few fanart images myself so i just kept them in there own folder so its kinda tidy. Anyway what i would like to know is how can i go about backing up all the thumbs and fanart that the universal album and artist scraper found for my collection? I am trying to find the location of them which i believe is around the app data roaming folder but there are loads of folders there and im just not to sure which one i would need to copy. I have added the artwork downloader and organizer but i haven't actually used them, would it be easier to perhaps use this to backup?

Im not to worried about my movie and tv show fanart and thumb collection etc as i have added all this via ember media manager so all the files are actually in the move and tv show sub folders which makes it nice and easy to backup

Hope someone might be able to help

many thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - AmericanAl - 2012-09-29

(2012-09-26, 04:23)AmericanAl Wrote: I recently upgraded to Aeon MQ4, and I'm using the default games shortcut pointing to Advanced Launcher. However, I can't seem to find where I can set the path to my game studios labels, and game metadata besides the genre/studio/year won't display. Anyone know why?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=85724&pid=1200283#pid1200283

^Confirmed by Advanced Launcher Dev

Anyone care to help me out on this one?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Morbeas - 2012-09-29

So is there a tutorial somewhere? I absolutely love the skin but can't even figure out how to change views! Sad

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-09-29

(2012-09-28, 15:32)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 15:23)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 14:32)schumi2004 Wrote: If the lyrics are stored in SYLT id3-tag then yes otherwise it won't!

Tried several ways importing lyrics but only 1 program succeeded and that was minilyrics. If i check the lyrics with sylt editor i see the lyrics available but non of the 2 plugins cu and lrc can display embedded lyrics like they are stored in the sample file i have created.

Well if you look at lrc topic, the guy is. Asking for a sample file with sylt... Yu could provide one so that he is able to make the program able to show it