Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-09-30

(2012-09-30, 11:33)archie456 Wrote: Hi - Noob question here: When I play music the visualiation I see is a picture of the CD cover with a spinning CD.

How do I enable the visulations like Milkdrop which show spinning lines etc - the kids like these.

I cant seem to find an option.

You can activate it in the menu.
Play anything then press Enter/Ok.

Dont know the exact name but you should find it Visual or something.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - THX-UltraII - 2012-09-30

Guys, I just did some MQ4 display changes and wanted to begin 'from 0' with the interface setup/options. So I disabled ALL items (movies, weather etc etc) and now XBMC is 'empty' when I start it up. What do I do? Don t want to reinstall XBMC because I already configed a lot of specific settings, made an advancedsettings.xml etc etc.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2012-09-30

Hi guys,

I havent been on the forums a lot last weeks due to holidays so i havent read a lot but can someone tell me what weather addon to use to get a 7 day forecast view in MQ 4? Im not getting any then today's weather.

thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Lock70 - 2012-09-30

Hi Marcos, Hi All !

i have a problem with cdart and the ( Get extra Pack) Side. When i take a point with the Arrow Keys and press enter ( to start someting) nothing happen.

Ist only in the CDART Plugin and the Get Extrapack Side. I Have a Wireles Keyboard and a Wireles Remotecontrol and with both it does not work.

Windows 7, Latest Nightly , MQ4 , Wireless Keyboard and Wireles Remote.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - GBBert - 2012-09-30

Will be nice if the skin play the song from TV tunes when we are on a tv show!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-09-30

Not sure if it's reported already but in TV Menu, Channel Manager window doesn't come to front. If selected you can't do anything.

(2012-09-30, 18:06)GBBert Wrote: Will be nice if the skin play the song from TV tunes when we are on a tv show!
I'm not following you, it already does if skin/tvtunes is configured correctly

(2012-09-30, 10:39)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 15:32)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 15:23)Skank Wrote: And you have no idea how to do that? Or how to get those lyrics..

Tried several ways importing lyrics but only 1 program succeeded and that was minilyrics. If i check the lyrics with sylt editor i see the lyrics available but non of the 2 plugins cu and lrc can display embedded lyrics like they are stored in the sample file i have created.

Can you provide a test mp3?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/878r6hzwin14v0s/test.rar

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - archie456 - 2012-09-30

Thanks TeKo.

I've another Noobie question - I seem to be a little slow today...

... when I play music I get no artwork - Fan art I guess.

All I get is a blue blobby background with the CD list infront.

From clips on Youtube I can see that its possible to pics of the artists etc.

How do I enable this? I have 'Default fan art' enabled from the top menu and also extra fan art.

Cheers.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - edp33 - 2012-10-01

Can anyone tell me how to get to the 'case selector' page (shown on the 1st page of the thread)

Is there a way to change the default case graphics, or is there a directory with the images that needs to be overwritten?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - gibxxi - 2012-10-01

(2012-09-30, 13:48)THX-UltraII Wrote: Guys, I just did some MQ4 display changes and wanted to begin 'from 0' with the interface setup/options. So I disabled ALL items (movies, weather etc etc) and now XBMC is 'empty' when I start it up. What do I do? Don t want to reinstall XBMC because I already configed a lot of specific settings, made an advancedsettings.xml etc etc.

Try copying guisettings.xml to guisettings.old and restart XBMC. Warning: This will reset ALL XBMC settings / options (but not those in advancedsettings.xml) but since skin settings / views / etc. are stored in the guisettings.xml file alongside XBMC's other settings this may be the easiest way to revert everything back to a "vanilla" state.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Beer40oz - 2012-10-01

(2012-09-30, 13:38)TeKo Wrote:
(2012-09-30, 11:33)archie456 Wrote: Hi - Noob question here: When I play music the visualiation I see is a picture of the CD cover with a spinning CD.

How do I enable the visulations like Milkdrop which show spinning lines etc - the kids like these.

I cant seem to find an option.

You can activate it in the menu.
Play anything then press Enter/Ok.

Dont know the exact name but you should find it Visual or something.

I saw that I was able to enable my audio waves when only on full screen when playing audio. Press M and it's called Background Viewing witch enables the visualization.

Now how do I get the visualization to work on the main window (where the menu is)?

Can't seem to figure it out. Huh

Thanx...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Beer40oz - 2012-10-01

Movies and TV Shows Recently added there is nothing... when I go up to show them I see nothing.

Don't I suppose to see the last 10 or 5 ?

Do I suppose to enable something?

And for music I don't use Library Mode but every time I click on MUSIC a pop up comes out that says (Empty Collection add source) how do I get rid of that pop up?

thanx

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - tzortst - 2012-10-01

Loving the new update, works well, cheers Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Tobby - 2012-10-01

(2012-10-01, 11:08)Beer40oz Wrote: Movies and TV Shows Recently added there is nothing... when I go up to show them I see nothing.

Don't I suppose to see the last 10 or 5 ?

Do I suppose to enable something?
Same here

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - archie456 - 2012-10-01

I think the problem I have where no fan art is display is related to the fact that I cannot get any weather to show either.

All I get is Searching for Forecase info

I can easily browse the internet on my computer - so its not a connection problem

Is there any setting I'm missing?

I found this in the log

16:58:01 T:6356 NOTICE: [Weather Plus] Video 3 =
16:58:01 T:6356 ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-4:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files\XBMC\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 532, in __bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "C:\Program Files\XBMC\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 484, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\weather.weatherplus\main.py", line 518, in _fetch_36_forecast
self.WEATHER_WINDOW.setProperty( "Current.Temperature", extras[0][4] )
IndexError: list index out of range
16:58:01 T:2368 NOTICE: [Weather Plus] Current Map :
16:58:01 T:2368 NOTICE: [Weather Plus] maptype = 1
16:58:01 T:2368 NOTICE: [Weather Plus] map_list_url = http://www.weather.com/weat

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - teki4u - 2012-10-01

Wasn't showing for me eather when i first installed until i activated library mode (Music Fanarts).

COLLECTION >> LIBRARY MODE enabled