Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - kiwiuser - 2012-10-02

I am also finding this irritating. Skin works great except LiveTV.

Cheers from down under

(2012-08-14, 18:33)MarcosQui Wrote: Relax, there is not the discovery of America, just a little cool thing.

(2012-10-02, 13:37)asdeane Wrote: Loving the new Skin updates, but I'm pushing out messages and not getting anything back?

I recently asked if anyone had problems using remote on Live TV with Eden v11 and mq4?

Outside livetv everything works using an MCE remote, with ehome drivers on win 7. But I can only navigate using ok, left, right etc. I cannot, pause, play or move back in livetv unless I open control menu with ok button?

Any thoughts?

Is it possible to edit guide layout, add genre colours to guide etc.

Regards
Asdeane

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bkimbel - 2012-10-03

First of all I have to say this skin is amazing, and I have absolutely nothing to complain about. I love everything you've done with it. However, I have a bit of a problem in that when I see something that looks like it's missing, I have to figure out how to fill it. Anyway, I've noticed that in "Party Mode" with "Activate Plot Rolling" turned on, there's a screen with data elements missing. Any idea how I can fill them? (Sorry, I'm not sure how to insert screenshots, but I'm trying here)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Ripthorn - 2012-10-03

Can anyone please reupload the Extrapack and the essential addons package?

Both links broken Sad

I tried use the extrapack option, but won't work here.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - craney - 2012-10-03

Hi guys, i seem to be having an issue getting the favourites script to work. I have downloaded the addon manually and when i go to add it via the addon menu it doesnt appear to actually do anything. I have tried adding a favourite to my menu but it says it cant find the xml? Can i add the favourites script manually into the correct directory? and if so where is it loacted?

Thanks a mill guys

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mikkelnl - 2012-10-03

I'd like to mention one more time that the AllInOne script is awesome, it works great Smile

The only thing I'd like to see different in MQ4 is the full screen audio visuals; they seem a bit out of balance to my taste... I'd prefer the Nox method, but hey that's just a minor detail Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-10-03

(2012-10-02, 13:24)MarcosQui Wrote: Hello everyone, I'm back from vacation and I will begin to resolve the few bugs that were reported.

Beer40oz, as described on the first page of this topic, to get the latest/random/progress items, you need to install the script AllinOne, on this repository:

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/repository.claymic-1.0.1.zip

Welcome back Marcos! Hope you had well deserved rest! :-)
(2012-09-26, 14:26)foxxiee Wrote: Is there anyway to turn off the 'Original Title' whilst browsing through movies? Most of my movies have the same original title so it looks strange!

If there's no option, would it be possible to edit one of the xml files?

Thanks!

Requested this a while back, I really do not think may people look at this. Also requested to bring back the missing option to hide the headers "Title", Genre", "Year" etc...

@ Marcos when you change this would it be possible to also add the option to show the rating instead of Original Title please.

(2012-09-30, 00:49)CryNickSystems Wrote:
(2012-09-29, 19:28)Vaikin Wrote: I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure MQ4 was aimed at Eden...not Frodo(which is still in alpha btw...).
(2012-09-29, 19:21)CryNickSystems Wrote: This skin is still not working with the latest version of XBMC (from github) :|

It's meant to be a hybrid skin - Frodo and Eden are supported if I'm right.
Even MQ3 doesn't work with the latest Github Version (dark screen "bug" too).

It is a hybrid skin but a couple of points;

1. Frodo (as mentioned) is still in Alpha. It changes daily so you cannot expect skin developers to patch their skins daily.
2. Marcos has been on vacation.

I would recommend that you use Eden for your main viewing/listening pleasure that way you know you have a stable build where everything will work. You cna always have Frodo as a seperate install somewhere. You have to remember that one thing in a nightly build can bork your whole setup, things will be much better once Frodo goes to Beta but in Alpha you can expect the inevitable.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-10-03

Where does the skin get the information about Language?

Some Flags show GER (German) and some show DEU (Deutsch).
Skin Language is english.

(2012-09-30, 14:20)Ajedi Wrote: Hi guys,

I havent been on the forums a lot last weeks due to holidays so i havent read a lot but can someone tell me what weather addon to use to get a 7 day forecast view in MQ 4? Im not getting any then today's weather.

thanks

Check post 1369
(2012-10-01, 05:20)gibxxi Wrote:
(2012-09-30, 13:48)THX-UltraII Wrote: Guys, I just did some MQ4 display changes and wanted to begin 'from 0' with the interface setup/options. So I disabled ALL items (movies, weather etc etc) and now XBMC is 'empty' when I start it up. What do I do? Don t want to reinstall XBMC because I already configed a lot of specific settings, made an advancedsettings.xml etc etc.

Try copying guisettings.xml to guisettings.old and restart XBMC. Warning: This will reset ALL XBMC settings / options (but not those in advancedsettings.xml) but since skin settings / views / etc. are stored in the guisettings.xml file alongside XBMC's other settings this may be the easiest way to revert everything back to a "vanilla" state.

I think you mean re-naming not copying. Copying will do nothing! Big Grin
(2012-10-02, 13:11)pigeldi Wrote:
(2012-10-02, 12:36)Beer40oz Wrote:
(2012-10-01, 16:58)Tobby Wrote: Same here

Ok I am not alone... anyone else?

Yes, installed it today but do not see anything there.

Another thing: The files view does not display the size of a file any more, in MQ3 it did. That makes it also impossible to distinguish between a folder and a file.

You all need to install the AllinOne script!

This is all detailed on the first post on this thread under the heading "Attention for two important things:"

RTFM! Big Grin

(2012-10-02, 22:25)kiwiuser Wrote: I am also finding this irritating. Skin works great except LiveTV.

Cheers from down under

(2012-08-14, 18:33)MarcosQui Wrote: Relax, there is not the discovery of America, just a little cool thing.

(2012-10-02, 13:37)asdeane Wrote: Loving the new Skin updates, but I'm pushing out messages and not getting anything back?

I recently asked if anyone had problems using remote on Live TV with Eden v11 and mq4?

Outside livetv everything works using an MCE remote, with ehome drivers on win 7. But I can only navigate using ok, left, right etc. I cannot, pause, play or move back in livetv unless I open control menu with ok button?

Any thoughts?

Is it possible to edit guide layout, add genre colours to guide etc.

Regards
Asdeane

Guys, there is an issue with LiveTV and the Frodo nightlys, the nightlys broke it a while back. Seriously though, running Alpha versions you have to expect issues. Stick to Eden if you want a "issue free" experience.

Anyway, now that Marcos is back hopefully he will address this.

EDIT: just re-read the post, if you are running Eden then please post more details about the issue with LiveTV as only issues with Frodo have been mentioned before.
(2012-10-03, 14:14)TeKo Wrote: Where does the skin get the information about Language?

Some Flags show GER (German) and some show DEU (Deutsch).
Skin Language is english.

If you are referring to the movie tags/flags then these are normally embedded in .mkv, .avi files etc... as the Audio Language or can be manually set in the filename.

Can you give some examples of where these are different for you, what view, what type of files, the file names etc...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - icky - 2012-10-03

BUG REPORT...

All my albums are scraped and have a high res album art. In album view they all show up and look lovely!

When i play a single album, the album art and cdart image is displayed and functions correctly.

However when partymode is selected, the cdart works fine but the album art is not displayed at all.
BUG REPORT...

All my albums are scraped and have a high res album art. In album view they all show up and look lovely!

When i play a single album, the album art and cdart image is displayed and functions correctly.

However when partymode is selected, the cdart works fine but the album art is not displayed at all.

[quote='icky' pid='1205185' dateline='1349267952']
BUG REPORT...

Raise the issue as details on the first page of this thread!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dajoip - 2012-10-03

I recently switched to this skin and I'd like to download/use all the themes, but I haven't been able to download the extrapack...the posted download link doesn't seem to work. Can someone please send me in the right direction so I can have all the themes available? Thanks in advance!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - turbomettwurst - 2012-10-03

Links removed, no Longer needed

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-10-03

I'm sending the package in ZIP format for Google because the dropbox not support the flow of downloads. Soon I'll post the link.