Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-10-03

(2012-10-03, 14:28)chippie Wrote:
(2012-10-03, 14:14)TeKo Wrote: Where does the skin get the information about Language?

Some Flags show GER (German) and some show DEU (Deutsch).
Skin Language is english.

If you are referring to the movie tags/flags then these are normally embedded in .mkv, .avi files etc... as the Audio Language or can be manually set in the filename.

Can you give some examples of where these are different for you, what view, what type of files, the file names etc...

Ehm I think its Coverflow the one with just large covers.

Yea I know its in the files but where does the skin gets its info from.
Directly from the file, from the nfo (created with Ember) or is it stored in the XBMC Database?

I checked the files and they are all set to "ger" with mkvedit thing (cant remember the exact name).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - turbomettwurst - 2012-10-03

@MarcosQui: If it helps i still have 2-3 TB's of already payed traffic which goes unused month by month, can host it if you want Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-10-03

(2012-10-03, 15:50)TeKo Wrote:
(2012-10-03, 14:28)chippie Wrote:
(2012-10-03, 14:14)TeKo Wrote: Where does the skin get the information about Language?

Some Flags show GER (German) and some show DEU (Deutsch).
Skin Language is english.

If you are referring to the movie tags/flags then these are normally embedded in .mkv, .avi files etc... as the Audio Language or can be manually set in the filename.

Can you give some examples of where these are different for you, what view, what type of files, the file names etc...

Ehm I think its Coverflow the one with just large covers.

Yea I know its in the files but where does the skin gets its info from.
Directly from the file, from the nfo (created with Ember) or is it stored in the XBMC Database?

I checked the files and they are all set to "ger" with mkvedit thing (cant remember the exact name).

Check what info is in Ember, compare two which display different tags as all I can assum is that the .nfo is over-writing the embedded info but remember that not all movies will have that info embedded in the file itself.

There is an option Settings/Video/File Lists/Extract Thumbnails and Video Information which tells XBMC to pull the info from the file itself but am not sure if the .nfo or the embeded info takes priority. Obvioulsy Ember will scrape the same info into the details in the .nfo but if there is no language tag in the file itself am not sure if ember has a seperate language or country field which XBMC picks up instead.

To get around this I spent a lot of time getting all my files in order, I batch converted all my video files to .mkv then I used JMkvpropedit to set the correct Video, Audio and subtitle tags on all my files. Then I re-scraped all the tags again using Media Companion (I prefer it over Ember) Now all my info is in sync and I never have any tags out of place.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-10-03

(2012-10-03, 15:51)turbomettwurst Wrote: @MarcosQui: If it helps i still have 2-3 TB's of already payed traffic which goes unused month by month, can host it if you want Smile

I appreciate that but I prefer to keep everything in my Google Code, anytime I can make a correction/amendment, then it is best that I have control over that.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-10-03

Marcos, how did u get lrc lyrics to work?
I cant get scrolled lyrics.. Scraper doesnt find anything

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-10-03

@Marcos,

I mentioned this before but wanted to bring it up again. Perviously in the MQ4 build you have an option under TVShows "Perfer Poster,jpg" or similar which is no longer there.

Can we please have some clarification or have the option put back please?

The reasons are;

1. All external scrapers Ember, Media Companion scrape the posters as "season01.tbn" etc...
2. Artwork Downloader scrapes them as "season1-poster.jpg" etc...

By default MQ4 seems to pick up option 1; "season01.tbn" So how do you switch to the artwork downloaded by artwork downloader?

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - BenAtNVS - 2012-10-03

Is it possible to have the now playing'music widget in all section (in home view) like in music section? I hope you understand what I'm asking because my English is very bad.
Thank

@Marcos
Fine with me, i'll leave the links up for now but marked as possibly outdated and will remove them as soon as you have posted reliable mirrors Smile

(2012-10-03, 15:46)MarcosQui Wrote: I'm sending the package in ZIP format for Google because the dropbox not support the flow of downloads. Soon I'll post the link.

Done:

Download Extrapack (zip)

Unpack in:

C:\Users\your user\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\skin.extrapack.aeonmq.4\

I just switched to using Showart for Tv Shows and have a question:
Currently it looks like:

Is there any way to get
a.) rid of that hideous black icon and but sth nicer there that doesn't like it's out of place?
b.) Have it use the default TV Show Backdrop from the Mainmenu?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - rflores2323 - 2012-10-03

Is there a way to make the fonts bigger? I have a 110 in screen and the fonts look pretty small?

(2012-10-03, 16:28)chippie Wrote: @Marcos,

I mentioned this before but wanted to bring it up again. Perviously in the MQ4 build you have an option under TVShows "Perfer Poster,jpg" or similar which is no longer there.

Can we please have some clarification or have the option put back please?

The reasons are;

1. All external scrapers Ember, Media Companion scrape the posters as "season01.tbn" etc...
2. Artwork Downloader scrapes them as "season1-poster.jpg" etc...

By default MQ4 seems to pick up option 1; "season01.tbn" So how do you switch to the artwork downloaded by artwork downloader?

Thanks.

I think you are making some confusion, the option to show poster.jpg still there, in the same location, TOP MENU / ART.

Also the only accepted name for this event is poster.jpg, is use something different the skin will not recognize the image. It was ever thus, since MQ 3.

The option prefer poster instead of miniature was used in MQ 3, only in full screen, OSD, something that is no longer used in MQ 4. Anyway it was something quite different from what you want.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bkimbel - 2012-10-03

(2012-10-03, 18:41)turbomettwurst Wrote: I just switched to using Showart for Tv Shows and have a question:
Currently it looks like:

Is there any way to get
a.) rid of that hideous black icon and but sth nicer there that doesn't like it's out of place?
b.) Have it use the default TV Show Backdrop from the Mainmenu?

Agreed, this would be nice.
+1

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - AmericanAl - 2012-10-03

(2012-09-29, 01:06)AmericanAl Wrote:
(2012-09-26, 04:23)AmericanAl Wrote: I recently upgraded to Aeon MQ4, and I'm using the default games shortcut pointing to Advanced Launcher. However, I can't seem to find where I can set the path to my game studios labels, and game metadata besides the genre/studio/year won't display. Anyone know why?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=85724&pid=1200283#pid1200283

^Confirmed by Advanced Launcher Dev

Anyone care to help me out on this one?

Hey, not trying to be annoying or anything, but I still haven't gotten any word on this. Aeon MQ4 has everything I could need apart from this, so I'd love it if I can figure out what I might be doing wrong or what we can do to fix this if it's an issue with the skin.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - umanbean - 2012-10-03

Can someone please explain how I get the top bar to correctly show recently added etc... I installed the repo.claymic (as linked on page one) When I installed it it says its installed but i looked everywhere and can't find it. Should it be under installed addons because its not and its not working at all.Im using xbmc 12 September release could that be the reason??

Secondly how do I jump staright to music now playing view in Full Screen wihout having to back click about six times to get there?

Thanks for any help offered. This is by far the most fantastic skin and thee are the only problems I am having.