Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sidewalksuper - 2012-10-04

Marcos can you open this issue again? I think you misunderstood what was meant Smile
http://code.google.com/p/mod-skin/issues/detail?id=228

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - BrainSturm - 2012-10-04

I have a problem:

The AllinOne Addon simply won't start. I installed the right version ( Eden ). Show Progressbar is activated. I uninstalled and reinstalled it twice already....but it doesn´t come up on the main menu.

Any ideas what I could do to make it work?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - tinybutstrong - 2012-10-04

BrainSturm, try this: Home bottom menu -> Furniture -> up key and enable the thumbs.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dajoip - 2012-10-04

(2012-10-04, 03:05)dajoip Wrote: I apologize if this has been detailed before, but I'm struggling to get my weather properly setup. I did download and install the Weather Underground add-on .zip file that was posted but I don't know what to do after that. Do I just type in the name of my city for the location, or do I need to find a location code? Is there anything else I need to do to get it setup and displaying info correctly? Thanks in advance!

Just an update - I'm using the Aeon MQ4 skin on XBMC 11.0 Eden. I downloaded and installed the 0.1.11 Weather Underground add-on .zip file but I've tried typing in "Grand Rapids, Michigan" or my zip code of 49315 and nothing updates, even if I exit out of XBMC and restart it. Should I be using my zip code, or should I use a specific weather station code (the closest one is KMIGRAND58)?

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-10-04

VIP user can now have access to the files corrected in the folder SugarSync/Fixes/

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MrPotatoHead - 2012-10-04

how can i disable Files/Recently New/Videos in Movies, Tv Shows and Music?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - tanckb - 2012-10-04

Marcos I have been trying a few different skins lately but always end up back with mq4 still the best in my opinion. One thing I found which I think would enhance your skin is the color picker script used in aeon nox which gives you much more choice on colour and transparency and over all look of the skin, do you have any plans to use this script or similar in a future version ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Palalisimo - 2012-10-05

Hello! Im back after a few weeks and Im really happy to see the current version of the skin, the looks and works are just amazing.

I have encountered a little trouble, I like a very minmal view, so I keep media tags and others off. Im using LOW LIST for movies, and the MEDIA LABEL option is disabled but the flags are still showing, since I dont use flags anywhere in the skin, I just removed the "/media/flags" directory, but now it still show the background gray box:

I am doing something wrong? or its a bug when trying to disable the media flag option in LOWLIST?

Any help really apreciated!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mephistopoa - 2012-10-05

this skins is so different from the version 3, I cant find any way to change the view mode for my movies as I used to, I cant find a way how to move the bar up and down, on settings I cant find the options to change the skins settings. WTF happened? I simply can't do anything that I used to do on version 3 :/

Is there any documentation? I'm completely lost!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-10-05

(2012-10-05, 02:18)mephistopoa Wrote: this skins is so different from the version 3, I cant find any way to change the view mode for my movies as I used to, I cant find a way how to move the bar up and down, on settings I cant find the options to change the skins settings. WTF happened? I simply can't do anything that I used to do on version 3 :/

Is there any documentation? I'm completely lost!

Change View:
For example in movies depending on the View you reach the menu with UP or LEFT.
2nd from Top to activate views and 1st to select the one you want.

Main Menu:
DOWN, DOWN and you have all the options to customize the Menus it should be under furniture or customization.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dpar - 2012-10-05

Question about disc art.....is there a way with this skin to enable disc art to show when browsing your movie collection? I couldn't find any options for this but was hoping it was available.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - StinDaWg - 2012-10-05

How do I make MQ4 run fast like MQ3? 4 is really slow navigating between menus and especially loading the homepage. Everything takes 2-3 times longer to load.

Also the menu buttons (FF, RW, Stop, settings, ect) don't work right on the OSD during playback. When you try to click on something with a mouse it just keeps scrolling or doesn't do anything.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-10-05

(2012-10-05, 05:35)StinDaWg Wrote: How do I make MQ4 run fast like MQ3? 4 is really slow navigating between menus and especially loading the homepage. Everything takes 2-3 times longer to load.

Also the menu buttons (FF, RW, Stop, settings, ect) don't work right on the OSD during playback. When you try to click on something with a mouse it just keeps scrolling or doesn't do anything.

What platform are you running on, what version of XBMC?

The only thing that springs to mind if your hardware is up to scratch is to make sure you have the correct version of the AllinOne script installed as this can potentially cause slowdows if it is not correct.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - AnthonyC - 2012-10-05

Marcos,

In the WALL view...how can I get rid of the movie title also being displayed and increase the numbers of movies/rows being showed? What I would like to end up with when using WALL view is, if possible, full screen view with just the movies posters nicely spaced out and NO text at all.

I'd appreciate if you could help or tell me where to look.

ps. thought i'd just mention I'm a donator Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Pissa - 2012-10-05

(2012-10-04, 06:48)tommymsw Wrote: Is it possible to change the case color like shown on the first page? Or was that just an idea? I see some people ask, but no reply on how to do it. Smile

Me too can't find that page!
Am I blind? Big Grin

My 1080 movies have .bluray tag in the file name but covers are normal....