Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-10-10

First of all, excuse me for not replying to all, I divided my time on the forums (I will soon have news about it), skins and family, then it is difficult, I really regret.

I'll answer some questions:

@Struikrover

1. The option to move the shutdown button for Botton Menu was VIP users choice, if you think about it is just as well because with just two clicks already reaches the destination.

2. More view modes? It can be done but do not know when.

@AnthonyC

1. In the Top Menu, you have the choice of the size of the grid that will show more or less covers. To remove the title does not give, would have to create another kind of view.

@Arno.nel

Try this: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden/script.favourites/

@mydsmbr

1. I would like that, but it depends on Claymic, the addon is his creation, only he can answer. He is away sick, unfortunately.

2. For this case see here, there is already an open issue:

http://code.google.com/p/mod-skin/issues/detail?id=252

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mydsmbr - 2012-10-10

thx for your fast reply!
I opended the issue, i thought it would be the best way.
I guess i just wait now and hope it could be solved.

regards

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - ahoslc - 2012-10-11

OK I can't seem to find this anyplace but each of my movie folders has poster.jpg how do I tell XBMC to use these with this skin?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - nezz621 - 2012-10-11

(2012-10-07, 11:21)andrewf Wrote: I've used the search tool to search the thread and cant find anything so assume this is a new query. Is anyone else having a problem running the Cinema Experience script on MQ4. Works fine with latest Nox skin but has trouble with exact same settings in MQ4?

Is it just me, am I missing something?

Cheers Andy

I am having the same Issue.

If i try and play a movie through cinema ex it just bypasses cinema experience and plays the movie.

Other than this one issue, gotta say MQ4 is a beautiful skin!!!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Beer40oz - 2012-10-11

Issue I am having when you are in kiosk mode and on the main menu when you press down you see SHUTDOWN...
But that only exits xbmc...

In xbmc's menu I do have it set to SHUTDOWN the system but it only exits xbmc...

SYSTEM--OPTIONS----POWER SAVING--- SHUTDOWN FUNCTION ---- SHUTDOWN

Would be great if SHUTDOWN actually turned off the system. Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Beer40oz - 2012-10-11

(2012-10-09, 13:46)MarcosQui Wrote: Hello all, on next weekend we will have a new version of the skin, correcting some bugs that have been reported and also something new, given a suggestion:

Current changelog: (Default 1.3.0 and SC 1.1.0)

Added: Option to show VIS background in all windows. (issue 216)
Fixed: Top Menu for Custom Menu Items - Cosmetic issue (issue 207)
Fixed: Progress bar in music osd fullscreen loses focus. (issue 222)
Fixed: Entering Showart Viewmode in Concerts breaks settings dialogue. (issue 226)
Fixed: Persistent shadow on right side at some view modes. (issue 234)
Fixed: No artist slideshow in home menu when playing music. (issue 240)
Fixed: Onscreen keyboard no difference in upper and lower case. (issue 245)
Fixed: Missing Season Fanart - Season and Episodes level.

VIP users already have access to these changes via SugarSync.

That is nice....

Now does this automatically update itself? I am on Build 1.2.0...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - andrewf - 2012-10-11

(2012-10-11, 08:56)nezz621 Wrote:
(2012-10-07, 11:21)andrewf Wrote: I've used the search tool to search the thread and cant find anything so assume this is a new query. Is anyone else having a problem running the Cinema Experience script on MQ4. Works fine with latest Nox skin but has trouble with exact same settings in MQ4?

Is it just me, am I missing something?

Cheers Andy

I am having the same Issue.

If i try and play a movie through cinema ex it just bypasses cinema experience and plays the movie.

Other than this one issue, gotta say MQ4 is a beautiful skin!!!!

I think I (part) solved my problem though I didn't explain myself well to start with!!!

I can play CE fine now using the button already attached as a sub menu under movies. what I cannot do is create a NEW main menu using the CE add-on.

I have gone to customisations and selected the add-on option to add it to the main menu and it does this just fine, however it doesn't then do anything. Just won't react at all though it will still play fine as i mention on the pre attached sub menu button for movies, so it cant be my CE options set up wrong.

Any ideas?

PS skin is great Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - andrewf - 2012-10-11

Hello fellow MQ4 users.

I have a rather cheeky request that is to do with a MOD that has been created for Aeon Nox. I don't want to offer it as a suggestion to Marcos as I have no doubt he is ultra busy working on the current set up without worrying about more features......Smile

Anyway Mikebzh44 has created a great view that enables you to open the bluray / DVD cases and see the disc inside. I came across this as I regularly help create the images held on http://fanart.tv/movie-fanart/ (my little way of giving back to the community since I know nothing about skinning or helping with XBMC) and his MOD was featured there. On a side note please visit this site if you haven't as the owners have put both a lot of time (and money) into it and it has loads of fab images for xbmc.

Having spoken to Mike, he is focused on Nox only, though was happy for someone to have a go amending his MOD for other skins. He has explained to me that there are lots of notes in the xml file but as I have no idea what to do with this, I was kinda hoping someone here might like to take up the challenge.

THIS IS ASSUMING OF COURSE THAT THIS IS ACCEPTABLE WITH MARCOS. Marcos, I know you've released your brilliant creation out into the world, but if this feels like abusing your work then I'll ask no further. Smile

Cheers Andy

link to the MOD thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=139991

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-10-11

Anyone knows how to get Visualization active in this screen?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-10-11

Beer40oz, yes, the upgrade will be automatic through the repository.

andrewf, the use of 'open box' there is already a lot of time in skin Transparency!, I think the original idea is by ronie. (or `black maybe)
It's actually pretty cool, but copying something that was done for another skin does not please me, we have very competent people in using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V and take credit for it... Wink ... but I refuse. (I am not referring to the MOD by Mikebzh44)

We have different skins because people have different tastes, each uses that pleases you most. Imagine if all the skins had the same resources and same kind of view ?
R. It would be the end of creativity. Sad

Pick up pieces here and there and make a skin Frankenstein? No thanks. Angel

If someone wants to create a MOD for Aeon MQ, great, this is free, MAINTAINING credits of its creators.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-10-11

(2012-10-11, 15:24)andrewf Wrote: Hello fellow MQ4 users.

I have a rather cheeky request that is to do with a MOD that has been created for Aeon Nox. I don't want to offer it as a suggestion to Marcos as I have no doubt he is ultra busy working on the current set up without worrying about more features......Smile

Anyway Mikebzh44 has created a great view that enables you to open the bluray / DVD cases and see the disc inside. I came across this as I regularly help create the images held on http://fanart.tv/movie-fanart/ (my little way of giving back to the community since I know nothing about skinning or helping with XBMC) and his MOD was featured there. On a side note please visit this site if you haven't as the owners have put both a lot of time (and money) into it and it has loads of fab images for xbmc.

Having spoken to Mike, he is focused on Nox only, though was happy for someone to have a go amending his MOD for other skins. He has explained to me that there are lots of notes in the xml file but as I have no idea what to do with this, I was kinda hoping someone here might like to take up the challenge.

THIS IS ASSUMING OF COURSE THAT THIS IS ACCEPTABLE WITH MARCOS. Marcos, I know you've released your brilliant creation out into the world, but if this feels like abusing your work then I'll ask no further. Smile

Cheers Andy

link to the MOD thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=139991

Looks like a challenge. I had seen this mod as well and liked it. Going to try if i can merge it in MQ4.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - phil65 - 2012-10-11

(2012-10-11, 16:08)MarcosQui Wrote: Beer40oz, yes, the upgrade will be automatic through the repository.

andrewf, the use of 'open box' there is already a lot of time in skin Transparency!, I think the original idea is by ronie. (or `black maybe)
It's actually pretty cool, but copying something that was done for another skin does not please me, we have very competent people in using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V and take credit for it... Wink ... but I refuse. (I am not referring to the MOD by Mikebzh44)

We have different skins because people have different tastes, each uses that pleases you most. Imagine if all the skins had the same resources and same kind of view ?

If someone wants to create a MOD for Aeon MQ, great, this is free, MAINTAINING credits of its creators.

when reading between those lines it´s obvious that your ranting is aimed at us.
either a) explain / show what you mean or b) shut up and stop posting wrong accusations (it´s not the first time you posted crap like that)

btw you do not even give credit to the Original Aeon author (DJH_)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-10-11

You must be a problem maybe? Where did you read Nox in my sentence? Please, relax and hold your education, users do not deserve it. Follow with your work and I follow mine.

And yes, djh is the father of all this.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - phil65 - 2012-10-11

even if you do not mean us (although it´s obvious you do) you should still give some proof for your accusations.
just comin out and sayin "the other skinners copy" without any foundation is disrespectful and silly.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-10-11

(2012-10-11, 16:44)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-10-11, 16:08)MarcosQui Wrote: Beer40oz, yes, the upgrade will be automatic through the repository.

when reading between those lines it´s obvious that your ranting is aimed at us.
either a) explain / show what you mean or b) shut up and stop posting wrong accusations (it´s not the first time you posted crap like that)

btw you do not even give credit to the Original Aeon author (DJH_)

That is a little harsh and I feel compeltely out of order Phil!

All Marcos is saying is that there are people who take credit for others work, I cannot see any reference to Nox in there at all.