Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - phil65 - 2012-10-11

(2012-10-11, 17:06)chippie Wrote:
(2012-10-11, 16:44)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-10-11, 16:08)MarcosQui Wrote: Beer40oz, yes, the upgrade will be automatic through the repository.

andrewf, the use of 'open box' there is already a lot of time in skin Transparency!, I think the original idea is by ronie. (or `black maybe)
It's actually pretty cool, but copying something that was done for another skin does not please me, we have very competent people in using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V and take credit for it... Wink ... but I refuse. (I am not referring to the MOD by Mikebzh44)

We have different skins because people have different tastes, each uses that pleases you most. Imagine if all the skins had the same resources and same kind of view ?
R. It would be the end of creativity. Sad

Pick up pieces here and there and make a skin Frankenstein? No thanks. Angel

If someone wants to create a MOD for Aeon MQ, great, this is free, MAINTAINING credits of its creators.

when reading between those lines it´s obvious that your ranting is aimed at us.
either a) explain / show what you mean or b) shut up and stop posting wrong accusations (it´s not the first time you posted crap like that)

btw you do not even give credit to the Original Aeon author (DJH_)

That is a little harsh and I feel compeltely out of order Phil!

All Marcos is saying is that there are people who take credit for others work, I cannot see any reference to Nox in there at all.

then he should say which people he means and what they took without giving credit. things like that can be discussed, no need to do these lame proofless accusations.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-10-11

Beg to differ, there was nothing inept about Marcos's statememt, it is yourself that has blown it completely out of proportion.

Where does it say "other skinners copy" it does not! It is just a general reference to the fact that occasionally people do, whether intentionally or not, take credit for others work. This is reality and it does happen!

Having "worked" with both of you over the years I feel that you have just misread what Marcos was saying.

so you really want to tell me that this here is not aimed at other skinners? you´d have to be very dewy-eyed to believe that.
(2012-10-11, 16:08)MarcosQui Wrote: but copying something that was done for another skin does not please me, we have very competent people in using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V and take credit for it... Wink ... but I refuse. (I am not referring to the MOD by Mikebzh44)
if not, he could better have written "I am not referring to the other xbmc skinners here in this forum"
i could also pull out other posts which essentially claim the same.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-10-11

If I see any bad comment about me, I ignore, in fact, what is underneath does not strike me, I'm absolutely quiet. Shy

Quote:....shut up and stop posting wrong accusations (it´s not the first time you posted crap like that)...

This is really low level conversation, and a true false accusation.

Who do you think you are to tell me to shut up? first, grow up.

Where I quote your name, or speak ill of his work, show it to us. We want to see !

Never in this topic I mentioned your name, or did criticisms about his work, but you took the pain .. Well, as they say: if the hat serves you.... Wink

Maybe there must be some resentment from the past when I did the Aeon MQ 2 on Aeon65 .. if it is, I really apologize. Angel

and that's it, I will not waste my precious time arguing that. Tongue

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-10-11

Ok point made by everyone now back to business.

Anyone has an idea about this? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&pid=1211357#pid1211357

Couldn't find an option to switch to visualization as seen when you select a Radio station in LiveTV section.

Edit:
I see it in Mypvr.xml
But not in Musicvisualisation.xml

Leaving it always on Mypvr.xml isn't cool as you have the OSD all over your TV Wink

(2012-10-11, 18:42)MarcosQui Wrote: If I see any bad comment about me, I ignore, in fact, what is underneath does not strike me, I'm absolutely quiet. Shy

Quote:....shut up and stop posting wrong accusations (it´s not the first time you posted crap like that)...

This is really low level conversation, and a true false accusation.

Who do you think you are to tell me to shut up? first, grow up.

Where I quote your name, or speak ill of his work, show it to us. We want to see !

Never in this topic I mentioned your name, or did criticisms about his work, but you took the pain .. Well, as they say: if the hat serves you.... Wink

Maybe there must be some resentment from the past when I did the Aeon MQ 2 on Aeon65 .. if it is, I really apologize. Angel

and that's it, I will not waste my precious time arguing that. Tongue

my words were harsh, yes, but you gave enough reason for that.
you´re accusing others of copying pasting etc.but at the same time you do not seem to be able to give any proof about that. it is just a blatant lie and you should put that right.
why don´t you tell me who you mean with "competent people"?
btw the AllInOne Script is a complete ripoff of watchlist and randomitems script, also without givin one word of credit to the original authors.

ok, you are an angel now.

Competent people means competent people, no more, no less.

Just to complete my previous topic:

....A person who abandoned a project in the middle (Aeon65 2) and let all users made ​​fools. Then reappears out of nowhere, took a skin ready that was the Big Noid.
Man, if I were you would be very quiet in the corner.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Middle - 2012-10-11

(2012-10-11, 16:08)MarcosQui Wrote: but copying something that was done for another skin does not please me, we have very competent people in using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V and take credit for it... Wink ... but I refuse. (I am not referring to the MOD by Mikebzh44)

lol i had to say, you just took the work of Original Aeon author (DJH_)
make it looks like it is yours,
and start to sell it, and guess what ppl are buying, just cool ha!

you got balls to say about other ppl using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V one time, and ppl just ignore it
now you got the balls to say twice, since ppl dont care first time lets say again, lol

how about you rly make a new skin and start with a new name, since yours is just ctrl+C ctrl+V.

sorry for all the other folks but i had to say it, since i follow this forum for a long time, and for long time im seeing this.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - nelsonamen - 2012-10-11

....A person who abandoned a project in the middle (Aeon65 2) and let all users made ​​fools. Then reappears out of nowhere, took a skin ready that was the Big Noid.

lol

(2012-10-11, 19:23)MarcosQui Wrote: ok, you are an angel now.

Competent people means competent people, no more, no less.

Just to complete my previous topic:

wow, now it´s getting really ridiculous.
yes, i abandoned in the middle of the skinning process some years ago because of private life. i feel sorry for that, but it was unavoidable. stuff like that can happen, I don´t get paid for this.
after a year without xbmc i then started modding BigNoid´s great Aeon Nox, he contacted me then and asked to join forces. since then we work as a team. there´s nothing i took over and i would never dare to say that it is completely my own work because i care about giving credits. you obviously don´t. (--> AllInOne script)

if you do not know about the competent people, perhaps you know who Mr. Cloner is?

(2012-07-05, 00:04)MarcosQui Wrote: Please Mr. Cloner, do not clone my work, or work of others skinners. This is not good for anyone. Thank you.

(2012-10-11, 19:35)Middle Wrote:

you got balls to say about other ppl using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V one time, and ppl just ignore it
now you got the balls to say twice, since ppl dont care first time lets say again, lol

how about you rly make a new skin and start with a new name, since yours is just ctrl+C ctrl+V.

sorry for all the other folks but i had to say it, since i follow this forum for a long time, and for long time im seeing this.

The original Aeon is by djh, I never said otherwise. For me, the djh remains true Skilled Skinner.

Returning to history:

Aeon MQ = Just a simple mod done on Aeon65. Credits by Phil65, by Hitcher, by djh.
Aeon MQ 2 = Another MOD done on Aeon65 with some different features, Credits by Phil65.
Aeon MQ 3 = 6 months of work. A skin that writing from scratch, despite keeping the old look, did not have much of the original code.
Aeon MQ 4 = 6 months of work again. A skin based on any other, except perhaps view modes.

If you use or used a Aeon MQ, will see that Profile picture remains the same, with the name of djh, is my way of honoring him.

Then, try to know more about my work before write anything.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-10-11

Ok fine, I read the latest posts, and I believe this don´t result in progress for XBMC or anyone. I read many posts all days, in all areas, in the past and in the recentes posts, in special in Aeon Nox area, have comments about Skin Aeon or MarcosQui, with negatives comments for Phill and others people, Read thread Aeon Nox 4, and anyone understand what the point.

About Skin Aeon MQ, MarcosQui Always give credits for Aeon developer, and what the trouble with donation, XBMC team receive donations, and many others skinners too. Remember skin is open and free for everyone or not?

About Allinone script, it´s make by Claymic, only he for explain about your creation, but it´s no true like mentioned by Phill65, when mention it´s a complete copy the others script, it´s one new script, with changes in previous scripts, with all credits given, read here, in this post by MarcosQui.

(2012-10-11, 20:01)Wanilton Wrote: About Allinone script, it´s script by Claymic, only he for explain about your creation, but it´s no true like mentioned by Phill65, is a complete copy the others script, it´s one complete new script, with changes in previous scripts, with all credits, look this post by MarcosQui.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&pid=1170036#pid1170036

that´s not true. some main parts are taken from the original scripts + moving some options then into add-on settings dialog.
i could show you the code snippets if you want. anyway, that´s not what i´m talkin about.
all i want is an answer who he thinks is c&p-ing. no skinner presenting their work here should be allowed to accuse others without proof.

Quote:...there´s nothing i took over and i would never dare to say that it is completely my own work because i care about giving credits. you obviously don´t. (--> AllInOne script)
if you do not know about the competent people, perhaps you know who Mr. Cloner is?

Now reached the bottom of the hole. Rofl

The AllinOne script is by Claymic. Claymic is friend, and Aeon MQ fan, made ​​the script as a way to gift to me. Ask him about it. I think you're completely lost, and no arguments.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Middle - 2012-10-11

(2012-10-11, 19:59)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2012-10-11, 19:35)Middle Wrote:

The original Aeon is by djh, I never said otherwise. For me, the djh remains true Skilled Skinner.

Returning to history:

Aeon MQ = Just a simple mod done on Aeon65. Credits by Phil65, by Hitcher, by djh.
Aeon MQ 2 = Another MOD done on Aeon65 with some different features, Credits by Phil65.
Aeon MQ 3 = 6 months of work. A skin that writing from scratch, despite keeping the old look, did not have much of the original code.
Aeon MQ 4 = 6 months of work again. A skin based on any other, except perhaps view modes.

If you use or used a Aeon MQ, will see that Profile picture remains the same, with the name of djh, is my way of honoring him.

Then, try to know more about my work before write anything.

I know this,
and my point is
you are the last person to talk about Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V
and call others Mr. Clones, since you did it yourself.
About your new code, rly? this is your statement.
you just grab the most difficult thing to do, all the concept, the look, the feel, the navigation was created by (DJH_) even the name, (apple sue samsung for even less lol)
you just improve it, sorry but there is nothing new.
is just some new clothes in old skin.

And you are clearing selling it.
Sorry but this is how i see it.
And you ask for it when you start call others cloners and stuff.

(edited) reason: decide to not be so harsh (since is not my fight and just my 2 cents)