Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-10-11

Quote:..About your new code, rly? this is your statement.
you just grab the most difficult thing to do, all the concept, the look, the feel, the navigation was created by (DJH_) even the name, (apple sue samsung for even less lol)
you just improve it, sorry but there is nothing new.
is just some new clothes in old skin.

And you are clearing selling it.
Sorry but this is how i see it.
And you ask for it when you start call others cloners and stuff.

(edited) reason: decide to not be so harsh (since is not my fight and just my 2 cents)

You calling me a liar?

Reorder Menu was cloned from where? Have you seen this in another skin (before the Aeon MQ 4 course)?

Submenu Smart was cloned from where? Have you seen this in another skin (before the Aeon MQ 4 course)?

My Menu were cloned custom where? Have you seen this in another skin (before the Aeon MQ 4 course)?

Custom media cases were cloned custom where? Have you seen this in another skin (before the Aeon MQ 4 course)?

And etc. .. etc. ..

and about what you wrote before editing the message:

I see it as an insult to all VIP users, and it's not welcome here. No

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Middle - 2012-10-11

lol, read my post again pls,
i think you dont get it,
and next time quote my entire post,
is easy to pick some text parts and make it look bad without read the all the content.

im glad you read it before edited it was aimed for you anyway,
trying to make me look bad with others will not make you look good.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - BigNoid - 2012-10-11

I just wanna know who this elusive "Mr. Cloner" is...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dagrim - 2012-10-11

!!!
(2012-09-02, 18:41)curtis-r Wrote: Marcos, you've been quite busy. Good work.

Is there something screwy with the Music Visualization floor buttons? When I try to change settings, it just toggles a line under that setting red/blue, but nothing happens to the visualization. In other words, my buttons are broken. BTW, I had cleared out all my MQ4 settings and started from scratch.

same issue here.... did you get an answer from Marcos?
Besides this: great skin!!
(2012-10-11, 15:51)schumi2004 Wrote: Anyone knows how to get Visualization active in this screen?

Same question here! tried EVERYTHING now.....

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - ahoslc - 2012-10-11

Is not possible to use poster.jpg in Movie view in this skin?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-10-11

I would like to thank the visit team Nox here. Big Grin

Big_Noid, I have great respect for you.. Just so you know. Nod

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-10-11

Hi Marcos,

with the new Xbmc Nightly Builds and the Pvr support i have a problem.
the skin gets always dark like stand by(shadow), when i start the Tv.

I use the latest nightly build with Vu+ Pvr addon

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-10-11

@TrailFoX, will be fix for this soon, or read this post, temporary solution for this trouble:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=140153&pid=1209029#pid1209029.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dpar - 2012-10-11

Has anyone else noticed that when you are playing music, on the home screen and in fullscreen mode, that artist logos are hidden behind the artist biography info? Is there somewhere this can be changed? It kind of defeats the purpose of having artist logos displayed if they are hidden behind the other screen.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - hadees - 2012-10-12

Great work on the skin!

I'm having a weird issue where I don't seem to have any genre icons. Do I need to add them somehow? Also I saw an option for genre fanart. Are there any packs out there?

Another thing I've really wanted to do is add a playlist I've created called Recently Aired to the submenu of TV and i'm not sure how to do that.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - phil65 - 2012-10-12

(2012-10-11, 20:13)MarcosQui Wrote:
Quote:...there´s nothing i took over and i would never dare to say that it is completely my own work because i care about giving credits. you obviously don´t. (--> AllInOne script)
if you do not know about the competent people, perhaps you know who Mr. Cloner is?

Now reached the bottom of the hole. Rofl

The AllinOne script is by Claymic. Claymic is friend, and Aeon MQ fan, made ​​the script as a way to gift to me. Ask him about it. I think you're completely lost, and no arguments.

ok, you seem to need facts...

i will show you just one of the python functions in comparison.

This is the original:

Code:
def _Play_Album( self, ID ):
        # create a playlist
        playlist = xbmc.PlayList(0)
        # clear the playlist
        playlist.clear()
        # query the database
        json_query = xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "AudioLibrary.GetSongs", "params": {"properties": ["file", "fanart"], "sort": { "method": "track" }, "albumid":%s }, "id": 1}' % ID)
        json_query = unicode(json_query, 'utf-8', errors='ignore')
        # separate the records
        json_response = simplejson.loads(json_query)
        # enumerate thru our records
        if json_response.has_key('result') and json_response['result'] != None and json_response['result'].has_key('songs'):
            for item in json_response['result']['songs']:
                song = item['file']
                fanart = item['fanart']
                listitem = xbmcgui.ListItem()
                listitem.setProperty( "fanart_image", fanart )
                playlist.add( url=song, listitem=listitem )
        # play the playlist
        xbmc.Player().play( playlist )

and this is from AllInOne Script:
Code:
def _play_album( self, ID ):
        json_query = xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "AudioLibrary.GetSongs", "params": {"properties": ["file", "fanart", "thumbnail"], "albumid":%s }, "id": 1}' % ID)
        json_query = unicode(json_query, 'utf-8', errors='ignore')
        json_response = simplejson.loads(json_query)
        # create a playlist
        playlist = xbmc.PlayList(0)
        # clear the playlist
        playlist.clear()
        if json_response.has_key('result') and json_response['result'].has_key('songs'):
            for item in json_response['result']['songs']:
                song = item['file']
                fanart = item['fanart']
                thumbnail= item['thumbnail']
                # create playlist item
                listitem = xbmcgui.ListItem()
                # add fanart image to the playlist item
                listitem.setProperty( "fanart_image", fanart )
                # add item to the playlist
                playlist.add( url=song, listitem=listitem )
            # play the playlist
            xbmc.Player().play( playlist )

and now tell me again that it was his own invention....you even forgot to rename the variables.

instead of posting ironic stuff you should just answer the questions. just post any piece of code others copied from your skin.
you just won´t find anything.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-10-12

@phil65, again, look credits "This script is a variant of 'Watchlist' by ronie and `Black, maintained by Martijn, add-ons adapted by claymic." Do you know what ADAPTED word meansHuh...

Again script is write from Claymic (Mr. Clayton), not for MarcosQui.

Watchlist 597 code lines, Allinone 1200 codes line (equalHuh)

More respect, please. this scripts is not equal, allinone have more resources, but again, in all moments was mentioned it´s adpated, but I have one point more, there are many implements in allinone.

Here 2 images with structure add-ons, it´s equal? minus is more, now.

AllinOne Folder
Image.

Watchlist folder

It´s equalHuh not for me.

Wanilton

(2012-10-12, 02:21)Wanilton Wrote: @phil65, again, look credits "This script is a variant of 'Watchlist' by ronie and `Black, maintained by Martijn, add-ons adapted by claymic." Do you know what ADAPTED word meansHuh...

Again script is write from Claymic (Mr. Clayton), not for MarcosQui.

Watchlist 597 code lines, Allinone 1200 codes line (equalHuh)

More respect, please. this scripts is not equal, allinone have more resources, but again, in all moments was mentioned it´s adpated, but I have one point more, there are many implements in allinone.

Here 2 images with structure add-ons, it´s equal? minus is more, now.

AllinOne Folder
Image.

Watchlist folder

It´s equalHuh not for me.

Wanilton

if you would have any idea of coding you would now that comparing the file structure is useless. I compared it with a piece from randomitems script btw. can you find that in credits? (credits also belong into the py files themselves btw and also in addon.xml etc, there´s not even a single mention of authors in the script folder itself)
Again: this is not what it is about. I already asked several times. who are the persons Marcos is accusing all the time of copying without giving credit?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-10-12

Seriously, this is just mental!!

Phil, you took a minor comment and completely blew it out of the water, a comment that no one would have paid any attention to (and one I do not believe was directed at you anyway) until you highlighted it and now you guys are in full flow.

What is the point? Really?

Just put a stop to it, PM each other and let it all pass under the bridge or it is going to escallate and cause more bad feelings which are not going to benefit this community one bit! You all have different views on the matter and that is your right but venting on here is getting nowhere, in fact it is pretty childish. FFS there are much bigger things going on in the world that we can discuss rather then bicker about who may or may have not have used what code....

You are all extremely talented people so just forget this whole episode and start to behave like the professionals you are. Personally I do not beleive that anyone wanted to insult anyone here but were just defending their honour (which I do not belive was insulted anyway)

Just a few comments below, please do not respond to them!

@Phil, I worked with Clayton for quite a while whilst fixing up the script and I can say that even though they may look similar from your clips the AllinOne is not a copy, it was written from scratch. But in fairness even if it was it was not something Marcos worked on.

@Middle, all these skins are based on the original DJH Aeon and no one involved has denied that one bit!

@moderator, prehpas it may be wise to remove all the above posts once the guys have made up! :-)

EDIT: Having worked with both of you in testing skins etc... I feel like it is an argument between my parents LOL! So please just shake hands an make up! (I will not ask you to kiss) ;-)

accusing others of copy&pasting work is not a what i call a "minor comment". and i hope noone else does.