Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - pino71 - 2012-10-12

@Wanilton,
the path C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\skin.extrapack.aeonmq.4 for the extrapack it's only for windows system!!! How can i use extrapack in linux system (like openelec)? Anytime i try to download it from the skin i see "Unable to complete download".

Thank you in advance

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - devkid - 2012-10-12

I had the same problem (could not download the Extrapack) I am using OpenELEC too and you can put it via SMB to
\\<IP>\Userdata\addon_data\skin.extrapack.aeonmq.4

or on the local file system too:
/storage/.xbmc/userdata/...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - pino71 - 2012-10-12

(2012-10-12, 13:00)devkid Wrote: I had the same problem (could not download the Extrapack) I am using OpenELEC too and you can put it via SMB to
\\<IP>\Userdata\addon_data\skin.extrapack.aeonmq.4

or on the local file system too:
/storage/.xbmc/userdata/...

Thank You i'll try

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Lock70 - 2012-10-12

ähmmm..... one question ...... isn´t it all open source, so every coder can use parts of it how are good and working ??

Chinese Man say : When its good we copy it ! ;-)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - BigNoid - 2012-10-12

(2012-10-11, 21:19)MarcosQui Wrote: I would like to thank the visit team Nox here. Big Grin

Big_Noid, I have great respect for you.. Just so you know. Nod

Appreciate that and I have respect for the dedication and amount of time you put in your skin. But I cannot help but wonder why you say stuff like that. No, you do not mention Nox anywhere, but is there an other Aeon skin around here? Obviously you have seen someone using your code and not give you the proper credit. Wouldn't it be a much better solution to pm that person and just say that you dont like it? I'm sure something could be worked out. Thats much more class then to make public accusations without backing them up. Afaik the community here has always used each others work and has always given each other proper credit and if someone didn't do that, I'm fairly sure no bad intentions were the cause of it. Implying that there is, is a discredit to the entire community imo.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - phil65 - 2012-10-12

(2012-10-12, 13:56)Lock70 Wrote: ähmmm..... one question ...... isn´t it all open source, so every coder can use parts of it how are good and working ??

Chinese Man say : When its good we copy it ! ;-)

you may copy code of course (you should give proper credits then though, not like in AllinOne script), but you may not accuse others of copying without giving reason. that´s a big big difference.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - wouterdt - 2012-10-12

lol @ previous pages! Guys... frustrated much?

You're skilled coders/skinners but your ego's get in the way a bit.. just relax Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - nelsonamen - 2012-10-12

open a new thread stop spam...always talking about the same

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dreamkp - 2012-10-12

(2012-10-12, 15:05)nelsonamen Wrote: open a new thread stop spam...always talking about the same

+1

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - phil65 - 2012-10-12

ok, since noone here seems to care about respecting each other´s work and giving credits I´ll leave it as is.
conclusion:
a) Marcos is not willing to clear up who he accuses of taking his work. this probably means that he is wrong and that he lied on several occasions about that.
b) The AllinOne script doesn´t have any credits in the whole zip package although large parts are based on someone else´s work. that´s bad style.
c) some people here should start lookin at facts instead of acting like little fanboys
@ nelsonamen: i have seldom seen a poorer contribution to any discussion. grow up.

have a nice day, guys.

btw I´m sure that you also did not ask DJH to use his stuff. distributing textures / fonts without permission and also makin money with it doesn´t give very high B scores.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-10-12

@all cut the crap and take it somewhere else. <deleted as it was inappropriate to say but point made>

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-10-12

(2012-10-12, 15:38)phil65 Wrote: ok, since noone here seems to care about respecting each other´s work and giving credits I´ll leave it as is.
conclusion:
a) Marcos is not willing to clear up who he accuses of taking his work. this probably means that he is wrong and that he lied on several occasions about that.
b) The AllinOne script doesn´t have any credits in the whole zip package although large parts are based on someone else´s work. that´s bad style.
c) some people here should start lookin at facts instead of acting like little fanboys
@ nelsonamen: i have seldom seen a poorer contribution to any discussion. grow up.

have a nice day, guys.

btw I´m sure that you also did not ask DJH to use his stuff. distributing textures / fonts without permission and also makin money with it doesn´t give very high B scores.

Man, you ALL still don't get it!

All I am saying is that this is not the way to discuss this, PM each other and sort it out. Perhaps the initial comment was written badly (English is not the first language of most people on here), perhaps it was taken the worng way, perhaps it was not directed at any other skinners here..... everyone jumped in with assumptions!

If c) was directed at me then I am cerainly not a fanboy! We have also worked together in the past! and was hoping to in the future!

...just take this all offline, it just causes bad feeling on here, irrespective of who threw the first stone! :-)

You know, if the three of you sat down together you would probably come up with a skin that be out of this world!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - AnthonyC - 2012-10-12

(2012-10-10, 21:25)MarcosQui Wrote: First of all, excuse me for not replying to all, I divided my time on the forums (I will soon have news about it), skins and family, then it is difficult, I really regret.

I'll answer some questions:

@Struikrover

1. The option to move the shutdown button for Botton Menu was VIP users choice, if you think about it is just as well because with just two clicks already reaches the destination.

2. More view modes? It can be done but do not know when.

@AnthonyC

1. In the Top Menu, you have the choice of the size of the grid that will show more or less covers. To remove the title does not give, would have to create another kind of view.

@Arno.nel

Try this: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden/script.favourites/

@mydsmbr

1. I would like that, but it depends on Claymic, the addon is his creation, only he can answer. He is away sick, unfortunately.

2. For this case see here, there is already an open issue:

http://code.google.com/p/mod-skin/issues/detail?id=252

Thanks for the reply. I'm aware of the grid changes that can be applied but that is not really what I am looking for. Which file displayes the wall view? I can have a look through the code and perhaps remove the line for displaying the titles.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - abba77 - 2012-10-12

+1 chippie

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-10-12

+1 Chippie indeed!

All this bs started because 'someone' read 'something' between the lines ...
It seems to me 'someone' has some very wild imagination ...

Grow up guys!

Thanks for the wonderfull skin MQ, keep up the good work.

Oh, and to my knowledge, nobody was forced to pay for this skin in the past ... and it is complete free at the moment ...