Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-10-13

newoski, you can download the zip version directly from my website:

http://www.marcosqui.com.br/downloads_english.html

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-10-13

will that overwrite my existing settings?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Vaikin - 2012-10-13

No

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - candyman2000 - 2012-10-13

Hi

Great skin, been using mq since ver2.

I cant seem to get the music visualisation in the now playing area working. works fine in the main menu but not from my music library... any ideas. thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - candyman2000 - 2012-10-13

just to clarify i dont mean the music visualisation seen in the background (animation) im after what is seen on the first post by Marcos on this thread, labelled music visualisation

thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-10-13

@Marcos

Can you please check the Live TV section where the screen grays out in Frodo?

Thanks in advance Wink

Edit:
Never-mind, seems to be fixed Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2012-10-14

(2012-10-13, 16:04)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2012-10-13, 01:49)Ajedi Wrote: Hey Marcos,

Awsome fixes but with these fixes another error occured. When copying the default 1.3.0 files the backdrops of addon's in the main menu dont work anymore. I.e. I have the youtube addon in main menu with a youtube backdrop. after copying these files i get a default MQ4 backdrop and unable to get a custom backdrop. If i reinstall MQ4 again it works.

Could you look into this?

Thanks a lot!

I believe that when you upgrade it should be automatically resolved, otherwise please let me know.

Its fixed thanx!!

But but i descovered another small cosmetic bug, ill try to explain so bare with me.

I have created 3 video-addons directly in the main menu: NEWS - YOUTUBE - TRAILERS

Now the following should be the normal way. When i select TRAILERS and go back to main menu i should be standing on TRAILERS again. But at the moment when i select TRAILERS and go back to main menu, im standing on YOUTUBE. Then when I select YOUTUBE and go back to main menu again I'm standing on NEWS. So when exeting an addon it moves you to the addon on the left side. Note: This bug does not appear when standing on the main menu items that are there by default, like Movies, Music, Concerts, Weather, etc.

Could u look into this?

BTW, i saw that no one responded to my question about the error: addon.py when using The Trailers addon. Am I the only one on this forum with this problem? Can anyone tell me how to resolve this maybe?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-10-14

Anyone experienced this before with MQ4 and OpenELEC? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=142235

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - stergil - 2012-10-14

Thanks so much, that did the trick!

(2012-10-13, 07:02)vicbitter Wrote:
(2012-10-13, 05:23)stergil Wrote: This got pushed back pretty fast with the small argument, was hoping someone had an idea how I could fix this.

It looks 100x better showing the Season thumbnail instead of the random snapshot of the episode footage.

Appreciate any help, thanks!

(2012-10-07, 06:17)stergil Wrote: I love the skin, huge thanks for all the hard work that went into it!

I do have one inconsistency that I'm trying to work out.

In the Top menu for TV Shows, when viewing Recently Added with multiple thumbnails, some shows do not show the proper thumbnail for the show. Instead they show a random image from the episode itself. Some shows show the season thumb just fine.

Anyone have any thoughts on what I can do to fix this?

I had the same issue and resolved it by reloading/refreshing the TV Show information for each TV Series. Not the easiest/best solution but it seems to work...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-10-14

(2012-10-14, 00:32)Ajedi Wrote:
(2012-10-13, 16:04)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2012-10-13, 01:49)Ajedi Wrote: Hey Marcos,

Awsome fixes but with these fixes another error occured. When copying the default 1.3.0 files the backdrops of addon's in the main menu dont work anymore. I.e. I have the youtube addon in main menu with a youtube backdrop. after copying these files i get a default MQ4 backdrop and unable to get a custom backdrop. If i reinstall MQ4 again it works.

Could you look into this?

Thanks a lot!

I believe that when you upgrade it should be automatically resolved, otherwise please let me know.

Its fixed thanx!!

But but i descovered another small cosmetic bug, ill try to explain so bare with me.

I have created 3 video-addons directly in the main menu: NEWS - YOUTUBE - TRAILERS

Now the following should be the normal way. When i select TRAILERS and go back to main menu i should be standing on TRAILERS again. But at the moment when i select TRAILERS and go back to main menu, im standing on YOUTUBE. Then when I select YOUTUBE and go back to main menu again I'm standing on NEWS. So when exeting an addon it moves you to the addon on the left side. Note: This bug does not appear when standing on the main menu items that are there by default, like Movies, Music, Concerts, Weather, etc.

Could u look into this?

BTW, i saw that no one responded to my question about the error: addon.py when using The Trailers addon. Am I the only one on this forum with this problem? Can anyone tell me how to resolve this maybe?

That was me.. Im getting that error too after using the trailers

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - onlineN - 2012-10-14

I dont know if its me or it happens generally, but since yesterday night I could't download the skin, either the zip version from marcos site or straight from the repository. What happened ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - BenAtNVS - 2012-10-14

Sorry, it's must be very easy to find, but I can't find the new option to show VIS background in all windows (issue 216).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - craney - 2012-10-14

Afternoon all,

Does anyone happen to know if its possible to increase the spacing between the main menu names? I have added in my own video playlist to the main menu called "Live Music Gigs" but it doesnt fit so the whole name is visable if you see what i mean, it scrolls across after a few seconds to reveal the whole name but i would like the whole name visable if possible

Hope someone might have an idea how to achieve this

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sajberman - 2012-10-14

Where can i download the addon pack by Wanilton? The link on page 1 seams to be broken.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sarakha63 - 2012-10-14

hello, there is a bug in the game section for the poster view, (with advanced launcher) if you mark a game as finished the mark doesn't appear on the poster as it should be

Second bug, when in fullscreen mode while playing music, the option to show fanart and visualization oesn't work with milkdrop for example (the fanart is'nt visible)

thanks for your great work