Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Palalisimo - 2012-10-16

Still media labels disable option not working and ugly gray bar still present in LOW LIST

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-10-16

(2012-10-15, 20:19)Skank Wrote: Im getting py error with traktr addon since i updated to latest mq4 skin

Marcos, any thoughts on this? Why was it working with mq4 before and now not..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sarakha63 - 2012-10-16

hello, there is a bug in the game section for the poster view, (with advanced launcher) if you mark a game as finished the mark doesn't appear on the poster as it should be

Second bug, when in fullscreen mode while playing music, the option to show fanart and visualization oesn't work with milkdrop for example (the fanart is'nt visible)

thanks for your great work

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-10-16

Marcos,

I hope you will answer this.

I want to get those lyrics (you can see in first post a screenshot) with LRC lyrics

Im using that addon but it doesnt work
i dont get any results..

How do you get those? and do they autoscroll?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Biofx80 - 2012-10-16

Hi, is it possible to disable thé popup windows appear like "continue watching" in film or tv show menu?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Biofx80 - 2012-10-16

(2012-10-16, 13:49)Biofx80 Wrote: Hi, is it possible to disable thé popup windows appear like "continue watching" in film or tv show menu?

Sorry i find ...

By the way, awesome skin...

(2012-08-28, 22:40)Palalisimo Wrote: .....

2. Also another thing, Im not sure if this is a skin thing and is really basic, but I really dislike the “original title” “year” “genre” “duration” on some of the view above the movie tittle:
Is there any way to disable this? If there is not and ON/OFF option could someone please point at what XML file should be edited so these texts don’t show?

Anyone? This is kind of important to me

When browsing images in Wall view, the name of the file/folder is not present anywhere on the screen:

Same folder on list view:

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - rwttm001 - 2012-10-16

I've tried setting 'Artists' to be the default Music selection (Music...Artists...Context Menu 'Set Default') so that when Music is pressed it opens in Artists view but this does nothing. Also rather than Visualisations displaying after the timeout period the full screen display of the artist is displayed, could we have this as an option please?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - asdeane - 2012-10-16

Marquosi, an excellent skin but for me pvr is integeral. Whilst we have finally a solution that works albeit sometimes flakey it has many problems.

I have posted on other occasions and started posts but nothing is ever done.

Pvr is the single most requested feature for xbmc and I would love to see it given some mq4 airtime?

Is that possible?

Some of the issues include controlling pvr with mce remote for example, you cannot red button record, pause or play. These are possible but only if navigating sub menus.

The guide needs some attention, it needs colours for genres. Columns need cleaning and depending on distance from display alternative fonts and sizes.

No series linking etc.

Cannot use remote to search and key in search criteria and then use remote to action search results?

Just some of the problems! But nobody seems interested in moving pvr forwards. A real opportunity exists to take some ownership of this..

Any thoughts please, for me it's a key to consolidating xbmc into one unified solution. It must surely be significant to others?

Its a brilliant skin, I know it cannot be all things to all men but right now its a bit of a tease. Close but not close enough.

Thoughts welcome.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - BenAtNVS - 2012-10-16

(2012-10-16, 15:06)Palalisimo Wrote: When browsing images in Wall view, the name of the file/folder is not present anywhere on the screen:

I agree with this suggestion. Add the folder name would be very helpful

In MQ2 and MQ3 (Im not 100% sure about the latter) when using PHOTOSHOW view in Images, "the strip" of miniatures images would auto hide after some seconds, I really liked that, is there any possibility to have this again in MQ4?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dpar - 2012-10-17

Any possibility of adding discart support to this skin? Maybe just the option to have it show and spin in low list view or something?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 menu bar - incadar - 2012-10-17

Hi

I have just installed the skin and can work most things out from instruction videos. however on the version I have (1.3.0) I go to customization as shown in instruction video but there is only the main items the like movies, music, TV shows etc. there is no empty places and no extra items to be activated, its just the same as current main menu,I would like to add addins, programs, videos and other items to the bar but cannot seem to find a way.

im sure this is just me but any help appreciated. i have tried this on openelec and windows xbmc which both had aeon nox installed before, not sure if this affects anything.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sssstaticccc - 2012-10-17

Thread too long not to ask myself.
Automatic mode on the extra artwork downloader
And now this is happening on every movie.

Anyway to remove the entire thing completely or fix it?