Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mindweaver - 2012-07-03

How can I have artist fanart from a specified folder display when playing music? Does that work in MQ4? Like c:\MusicFanart\ -> all my fanartimages.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-03

(2012-07-03, 22:33)mindweaver Wrote: How can I have artist fanart from a specified folder display when playing music? Does that work in MQ4? Like c:\MusicFanart\ -> all my fanartimages.

It isn't working for me inside an extrafanart folder within the artist structure ... I'm stuck here as well ...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-03

Music: extrafanarts Works ok in playlist and in collections, need fixes in others places, about thin list don´t exist more, for multi images in home, go to customizers, music, set path in respective option, or use collections fanarts.

@Mindeweaver
And, how do I turn off the scrolling text next tracks in the bottom?

Home, Press down arron twice, go to playback item, hide next tracks option .

About turn on visualization and fanart at the same time - In home is working fine

equal for hide next track, this ok only here, need fix in fullscreen view.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Me23 - 2012-07-03

Noticed on the Written By field, something weird going on. The words on trying to scroll on itself or something. This is in multiplex view.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-03

@Me23, yes need fix, thanks for info.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-07-04

can you tell me where is the refresh button (to scrapp new) for artist informations? i can´t find it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-04

@TrailFoX, need work by Marcos for this function too, not implemented yet.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-07-04

Thx

Quote:@Mindeweaver
And, how do I turn off the scrolling text next tracks in the bottom?

Home, Press down arron twice, go to playback item, hide next tracks option .

About turn on visualization and fanart at the same time - In home is working fine

equal for hide next track, this ok only here, need fix in fullscreen view.

where do you aktivät the visualization?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - SomeoneCares - 2012-07-04

Awesome skin, seriously it is amazing, however I have a small question.. why I can not map one of my favorites to the main menu items ?
I can only add favorites to "My Menu" submenues
the reason is, I am using XBMC connected to an old Dreambox using TuxBox and therefore I want to have a main menu item called DreamBox which shows my TV channels on the dreambox, I was able to do this in almost all other skins including older versions of Aeon, but not the MQ4
any ideas ? Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - SavellM - 2012-07-04

Whenever I try to download the extra packs, it starts downloading for a bit and then pops up with a error.
And just doesn't install.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sidewalksuper - 2012-07-04

I've been toying around with the setup for a few days now and I'm getting used to some of the new features. Starting to like the new way to get to the options. At first I didn't like that change, but it's starting to grow on me Smile I'm still learning new things. Really love the way you made us able to (de)activate a view, that makes a lot of sense. Also love the kiosk code option, very innovative! I also love that you can customize the top menu to be visible for one menu option and then hide it automatically for another menu option. My Menu is really cool. These are some really great features that give the skin a lot of extra possibilities and I'm sure people will love those.

So far I've got a few errors whilst playing with the skin (atm using Frodo - build of july 1st):
- When starting a trailer full screen it gives a gray image with a countdown. Then when it starts to play, the gray image remains and doesn't go away until I hit tab
- I can go to customizations, options, delete all positions and then press end and the whole menu is gone and get be fixed without resetting the skin. It's a bit farfetched but that mistake could be made by someone Smile
- In the main menu, when using the "in progress" top menubar. It loses focus if I selected the #2 option from "recent" first and after that change it to "in progress" and press down again (when there is no option #2 there).
- The weather icons and weather data don't seem to be working for me. Only the current conditions are being shown.
- When in trailer mode from movies (NOT the trailers addon) the information of the movie isn't there like in Confluence. In Confluence it says for example "Haywire (Trailer)" instead of the filename, and also it inhibits the other information of the movie.
- When viewing a trailer in windowed mode, when you press pause it shows "ROOT buffering 100%" instead of pause.
- When viewing a trailer in windowed mode, when you press space you go to a list menu instead of going to full screen.

Recommendations:
- When going to customizations, movies, change backdrop - multiple images. Maybe it's also easy to make an option to take the multiple images from "Artwork Organizer" movies fanart database.
- When you have the menu bar at the bottom of the screen, and you choose up to scroll through the recent movies/episodes/music, the information for the object takes up the screen a lot. Maybe it's better to have an option to show that information right above the menu bar and to split up the information a bit more, so the center of the screen can be soon more easily. Maybe the poster on the left and text more to the right. (I really like the way this was done in MQ3, a combination of both ways would be a good solution I think).
- OSD is hard to use/get used to, others have specified it also so I won't go into it.

Questions:
- Can you bring back the thin list option for the Videos menu? It's 2 lines thick now when I'm just browsing files, seems a bit much for just that.
- Is it possible to remove the dark transparant layover when scrolling through the recent movies/episodes/music?
- Is it possible to use a capital S and capital E for recent episode info in the main menu?
- In playback, what does the show furniture button do?

All in all great work for an alpha release, I didn't have a lot of big bugs that I found so far, but I'll keep on checking! Thanks for your hard work Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Me23 - 2012-07-04

@SavellM There was a link by Wanilton in one of the earlier posts where you can download it from.

@Me23, add-ons in the early post, no extrapack.

I Upload extrapack file for my repo, try use script first, for us work fine, but in case don´t work, link for download (393 mb):

Unzip the ExtraPack manually for this folder:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\skin.extrapack.aeonmq.4

Please for user with error in script, please info OS System, XBMC Eden or Frodo, Official version or Others Builds, need info about for try fix.

One example use for extrapack, go to Themes in Bottom Menu, and discovery how work now, very powerfull.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Me23 - 2012-07-04

Wanilton, my bad that's what I was thinking.

The more I play with this thing, the more I am loving it. (Thats what she said)
Hate to sound like a kiss ass, but man Marcos you have done a great job especially for being an alpha.

Quick question, I havent messed with any of the Frodo nightlies, but is the library reorganization talked about
here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=130437

Is that going to be incorporated into this mq4?

@Me23, only MarcosQui for answer this question.