Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-10-17

(2012-10-17, 06:39)sssstaticccc Wrote: Thread too long not to ask myself.
Automatic mode on the extra artwork downloader
And now this is happening on every movie.

Anyway to remove the entire thing completely or fix it?

Thats normal
They are called clearlogos..
If u dont want it, then dont download it with artwork downloader

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-10-17

I think the point is that those are not the right logo's for the movie depicted in the shot ...
I too have problems with the logo downloader. Auto mode never worked for me in MQ4...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Alz2605 - 2012-10-17

(2012-10-16, 14:51)Palalisimo Wrote:
(2012-08-28, 22:40)Palalisimo Wrote: .....

2. Also another thing, Im not sure if this is a skin thing and is really basic, but I really dislike the “original title” “year” “genre” “duration” on some of the view above the movie tittle:
Is there any way to disable this? If there is not and ON/OFF option could someone please point at what XML file should be edited so these texts don’t show?

Anyone? This is kind of important to me

I'd like an otion to turn the genre, runtime ect off too like in MQ2 & 3.

I'd also like an option to have the watched tick to be turned on/off indipendantly in movies and TV shows as I remember what movies i've watched but can't always recall which TV episodes I've seen. Plus it makes the movie posters look cleaner. Think this was possible in MQ2.

Other than those 2 tiny little personal issues I'm finding the skin to be flawless! Fantastic work!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mutley1896 - 2012-10-17

Hi,

Can anyone verify if they are getting these symptoms related to the music section (v1.3.0).

From the Music menu, with the view mode set to Recently Added and Albums selected as the option when you select an album nothing happens (Picture 1), however when you change from Albums to Tracks you can select a track and it will play. I would have thought that selecting an Album would have taken me to a track view (Picture 2).
Picture 1

Picture 2

Using the Recently Added in TV Shows and Movies works ok.

Any comments or help appreciated.

Mike

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sarakha63 - 2012-10-17

is there anyway to change the orders of items in submenu's in the home page ??

I added a shortcut under the movie section and i would like it to be in first or second place instead of being lost in the middle of nowhere lol

Is there any idea on that ?

Thanks
secondly, i noticed a bug in the obtain filmography for an artist in music section, there is an override of the screens when fanart pan and scan is activated.

Is this normal that i haven't anything in discography for an artist ?

Thanks for all

(2012-10-17, 14:10)st graveyard Wrote: I think the point is that those are not the right logo's for the movie depicted in the shot ...
I too have problems with the logo downloader. Auto mode never worked for me in MQ4...

Oops indeed! Cant help there

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-10-17

Hello all, on next weekend will be release Aeon MQ 4 - 1.4.0 and Aeon MQ 4 SC - 1.2.0.

Current changelog: (already available in SugarSync)

Fixed: Missing fonts style (wrong layout) in many places of skin.
Fixed: View Sets - cannot be selected in some cases. (Eden only)
Fixed: Missing label for option to show VIS background in all windows.
Fixed: Is not possible customize some submenus: Videos, Files, Global Search.(issue 252)
Fixed: Option to show VIS background in all windows is not properly activated.
Fixed: Audio VIS + Fanart is not shown properly if uses modes Milkdrop or Projectm.
Improved: Advanced Launcher support - Various fixes and improvements. (issue 208)

(2012-10-16, 13:37)Skank Wrote: Marcos,

I hope you will answer this.

I want to get those lyrics (you can see in first post a screenshot) with LRC lyrics

Im using that addon but it doesnt work
i dont get any results..

How do you get those? and do they autoscroll?

Marcos, please?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-10-17

(2012-10-17, 19:38)Skank Wrote:

I want to get those lyrics (you can see in first post a screenshot) with LRC lyrics

i dont get any results..

Marcos, please?
Try CU Lyrics and for the scrolling part, it won't unless you have MP3's with the SYLT field filled. but you probably already know this Wink
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ID3

Maybe Marcos can give a few hints on when the TV Channel manager will be fixed, now i need to switch skins to have it working Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - AmericanAl - 2012-10-17

(2012-10-17, 19:01)MarcosQui Wrote: Hello all, on next weekend will be release Aeon MQ 4 - 1.4.0 and Aeon MQ 4 SC - 1.2.0.

Improved: Advanced Launcher support - Various fixes and improvements. (issue 208)

Hopefully the game info will display now? If so, then I want to thank you a ton. That was the only thing missing from MQ4 for me. My family is in love with the Media Center already though!

(2012-10-17, 19:58)schumi2004 Wrote:

i dont get any results..

Marcos, please?
Try CU Lyrics and for the scrolling part, it won't unless you have MP3's with the SYLT field filled. but you probably already know this Wink

Maybe Marcos can give a few hints on when the TV Channel manager will be fixed, now i need to switch skins to have it working Wink

I dont want to use cu lyrics,i want scrollable ones.. And the image on the first page shows that and it lrc lyrics , but i cant get it to work

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-10-17

(2012-10-17, 20:18)Skank Wrote:
(2012-10-17, 19:58)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2012-10-17, 19:38)Skank Wrote: Marcos, please?

I dont want to use cu lyrics,i want scrollable ones.. And the image on the first page shows that and it lrc lyrics , but i cant get it to work
LRC Lyrics won't make them scroll either!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-10-17

i dont get any results..

Marcos, please?

I just installed and testing right now and everything is working properly, including the autoscroll.

I have not made any changes in addon settings.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sarakha63 - 2012-10-17

i have a question, is it possible to change order in submenus ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - StinDaWg - 2012-10-17

(2012-10-15, 03:20)StinDaWg Wrote: There are some issues I'm having that I hope someone can clear up.

When customizing the home screen, there are certain things you can't hide, unlike MQ3. Exit xbmc and update library can't be removed from ANY menu. Why? This is repetitive and annoying.

When you are playing a show and then back out to the homescreen, it shows the episode thumbnail even when you changed it to art in the viewtype settings. I specifically disable the thumb because I don't want a show I haven't seen yet to be ruined by a spoiler picture someone posts in TVDB. It also shows the plot even if you set xbmc to hide plot for unwatched episodes.

As someone else stated earlier, the only way to navigate the mini OSD is to use a scroll wheel on a mouse. If you're using a remote control and you want to adjust one of the settings that require you to scroll left or right you're shit out of luck.

If you pause a movie or tv show, when the media info pops up it shows you the plot again even if you have it set to hide and it also shows you the spoiler picture for tv shows even if you have them set to never show.

These are all deal breakers and don't allow me to use the skin as my default at the moment. Hopefully you will take this into consideration and fix in the future.

Thanks.

Any response to any of this? I spent a lot of time taking pictures and trying to explain everything succinctly.