Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sarakha63 - 2012-10-17

Sorry to ask this question again.

Is it posisble to change order in submenus, as i have added a shortcut on the movies submenu an would love to see it on first place or second.

THanks for any repsonse

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Valdysses - 2012-10-18

I love the ability to customize my box art, and having it has really led to my cleaning up my library in regards to file type. Now, my blu-ray and 3d covers really distinguish themselves from SD content.

My sets, however, still look like SD content. For example, my "Harry Potter Collection" set displays with a black case, just like my SD content. It's filled with 8 Blu-Ray rips, though, and a 3d movie. I'd really prefer if sets could use another unique cover, so as to further distinguish them from HD, SD, and 3d content.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-10-18

(2012-10-17, 20:29)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2012-10-17, 19:38)Skank Wrote:
(2012-10-16, 13:37)Skank Wrote: Marcos,

I hope you will answer this.

I want to get those lyrics (you can see in first post a screenshot) with LRC lyrics

Im using that addon but it doesnt work
i dont get any results..

How do you get those? and do they autoscroll?

Marcos, please?

I just installed and testing right now and everything is working properly, including the autoscroll.

I have not made any changes in addon settings.

Huh and in the addon which scraper did you use...
So he did find lyrics? English songs too? Mine doesnt find one at all.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bkimbel - 2012-10-18

(2012-10-17, 23:33)sarakha63 Wrote: Sorry to ask this question again.

Is it posisble to change order in submenus, as i have added a shortcut on the movies submenu an would love to see it on first place or second.

THanks for any repsonse

+1

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - master345 - 2012-10-18

sarakha63 & bkimbel:

yes while in edit mode you can select the submenu etc that you want to move and use the reorder/delete function on them. you can then rearrange as you wish.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bkimbel - 2012-10-18

(2012-10-18, 17:28)master345 Wrote: sarakha63 & bkimbel:

yes while in edit mode you can select the submenu etc that you want to move and use the reorder/delete function on them. you can then rearrange as you wish.

I'm trying to make "Party Mode" under Music the first option, but I can't move it, only Disable or Rename (or change background).

Also, is there a way to set the first displayed menu item when first opening XBMC? The Settings/Appearance allows non-MQ4 options to be selected, but I've re-arranged my menu, and would like one of my custom menus to be the primary.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Pitbull_Raven - 2012-10-18

(2012-08-12, 19:11)protocol77 Wrote:
(2012-08-12, 18:51)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2012-08-12, 15:37)protocol77 Wrote: I like this skin however I notice occasionally the skin slows down and navigation either freezes for about 20 seconds after a key press or or I get very sluggish navigation my system is a old dell optiplex but it still has 2gb ram and I. Tried on my other system which is a triple core FM1 CPU/gpu and with 4gb of ram and occasionally get this problem too so not sure what it is but my only negative I have notice with the skin so far

Noticed similar behavior on my Zotac AD02 running OpenELEC nightlies

Sorry to hear it but glad it is not just me I am also using Openelec I am running 1.95.5 Generic build

(2012-08-12, 19:21)Wanilton Wrote: @all, wait for release candidate 1, there are new improvements in navigation, nor more sluggish navigation.

Actually, I don't think this was really ever solved. I am running on 11.0 using a ASUS N61JQ with i7, 8GB RAM and HD5730 graphics. From time to time when stepping back from a menu, I get random freezes that last for anywhere from 20 seconds to a minute, the odd XBMC crash but to be honest it crashes less than before with other skins, and I even have even noticed that connecting to XBMC using the official XBMC remote on Android has become less responsive and reliable. At first I thought maybe it was the OS, needing to be reinstalled and all. But after a clean format and virgin install of WIN7, loading all latest drivers, testing the machine out and loading XBMC, the improvement was marginal and next to negligible. Changing to a different skin makes it all good again and leaves me happy. So at least for the time being I am going back to a different skin, which is a real damn shame because this right here is probably the best skin out there right now.

Also ALLINONE keeps erroring out on me in the upper right notification area.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - AnthonyC - 2012-10-18

MarcosQui,

I'll ask you again as my previous two times I got not answer. Again...as you state on page one, I should mention that I am a donator and have donated...

The wall view - I would like to remove all text that is displayed and only have the movies posters displaying. Which file(s) are responsible for the wall view? Last time you could not help or give me advice and just left me hanging, so if you could give the file name(s) I can have a look at it mysel?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sarakha63 - 2012-10-18

(2012-10-18, 17:28)master345 Wrote: sarakha63 & bkimbel:

I ha ve no reorder fucntion for a submenu item althought i have it for the main elements (menu itself)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - master345 - 2012-10-19

Updated to pre 1.40 and found when returning to the main menu (pressing ESC) from being in MOVIES or TV SHOWS there is now a terrible slowdown and instead of being instant to the main menu it hangs for about 20 seconds! Went back to 1.30 and it is fine.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-10-19

Strangely all of a sudden i got a strange button..
I dunno if its aeon mq4 or allinones fault..
When i go to music, and hit up button to get to recently added albums and hit enter to play, it does nothing anymore... Why isnt it starting? Is it a allinone or mq4 bug?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mutley1896 - 2012-10-19

Hi Skank, this is exactly what I was trying to say in this post:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&pid=1216071#pid1216071

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-10-19

(2012-10-19, 16:31)mutley1896 Wrote: Hi Skank, this is exactly what I was trying to say in this post:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&pid=1216071#pid1216071

It worked before, so i dunno

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - BrainSturm - 2012-10-20

Hi Folks,

I have a problem / question:

Does anybody else have the ALLinOne plugin not working correctly under Eden?

1. Currently, the last show I watched pops up for a seconds then vanishes and won't show up again in them main menu.
2. In a previous build of my xbmc, I watched a tv show and it was correctly presented in the main menu. I was able to press continue and to watch the show to the end.
I then watched a different show but back at the main menu, the old show was shown with the AllinOne Plugin...I could start whatever TV show I wanted...only the old show was shown in the main menu.

I deinstalled everything (xbmc and all folders etc.) several times...but this seems to be a bug because I can't get rid of it.

Is Claymic still working on the plugin or is there an alternativ plugin that lets me continue watching my started tv show directly from the main menu?
Or is there a bug on my end...but I really dont think so. Of course I installed the Eden Version of the plugin.

Help / advice would be appreciated.

Thx guys.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - shivanair - 2012-10-21

Experts,
I am still unable to see the Artist Slideshow in the home screen while playing music for the song that is currently playing.
Need your help.