Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sebion - 2012-10-21

Hi guys,

I am one of the biggest fans of this skin.
I have been using it for months and I love it.

I have just one question :

I made a minimal installation of Ubuntu 12.04LTS and with autologin and autostart of XBMC.
The problem I have is that when I make "Shut down" on Aeon it turn the session off, but not the computer.
This computer is a HTPC, dedicated to that, and I would like to turn the PC off when I say "Switch Off" under XBMC.

May someone help me ?

Thank you in advance for your help

Sebion.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-10-21

(2012-10-17, 14:12)Alz2605 Wrote:
(2012-10-16, 14:51)Palalisimo Wrote:
(2012-08-28, 22:40)Palalisimo Wrote: .....

2. Also another thing, Im not sure if this is a skin thing and is really basic, but I really dislike the “original title” “year” “genre” “duration” on some of the view above the movie tittle:
Is there any way to disable this? If there is not and ON/OFF option could someone please point at what XML file should be edited so these texts don’t show?

Anyone? This is kind of important to me

I'd like an otion to turn the genre, runtime ect off too like in MQ2 & 3.

This along with disabling the Original title has been requested several times now. Hopefully Marcos will get around to it as soon as possible.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-10-21

(2012-10-17, 22:02)StinDaWg Wrote:
(2012-10-15, 03:20)StinDaWg Wrote: There are some issues I'm having that I hope someone can clear up.
If you pause a movie or tv show, when the media info pops up it shows you the plot again even if you have it set to hide and it also shows you the spoiler picture for tv shows even if you have them set to never show.

These are all deal breakers and don't allow me to use the skin as my default at the moment. Hopefully you will take this into consideration and fix in the future.

Thanks.

Any response to any of this? I spent a lot of time taking pictures and trying to explain everything succinctly.

When playing the movie or TV show (not paused), hit enter to bring up the OSD you will then have an option, "Hide Furniture"

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-10-21

Aeon MQ 4 - 1.4.0 available 10/21/2012

Changelog:

Fixed: Missing fonts style (wrong layout) in many places of skin.
Fixed: View Sets - cannot be selected in some cases. (Eden only)
Fixed: Missing label for option to show VIS background in all windows.
Fixed: Disable Flag Watched is not working properly in some view types.
Fixed: Option to show VIS background in all windows is not properly activated.
Fixed: Audio VIS + Fanart is not shown properly if uses modes Milkdrop or Projectm.
Fixed: Overlapping between CDart and Top Menu Widget - Home Window.
Fixed: Channel Manager broken in Live TV settings menu. (issue 221)
Fixed: Watched Label does not work in Poster Viewmode. (issue 230)
Fixed: Is not possible customize some submenus: Videos, Files, Global Search.(issue 252)
Improved: Advanced Launcher support - Various fixes and improvements. (issue 208)
Improved: Centre transparent overlay for cdart is too large. (issue 232)

chippie - please, open a new issue for request this feature. I cannot remember everything. Blush

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-10-21

(2012-10-19, 11:50)Skank Wrote: Strangely all of a sudden i got a strange button..
I dunno if its aeon mq4 or allinones fault..
When i go to music, and hit up button to get to recently added albums and hit enter to play, it does nothing anymore... Why isnt it starting? Is it a allinone or mq4 bug?

Marcos, can you comment on tis pls? Thx for uour time and your effort!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - samurai07 - 2012-10-21

Hi Skank,

(2012-10-21, 21:22)Skank Wrote:
(2012-10-19, 11:50)Skank Wrote: Strangely all of a sudden i got a strange button..
When i go to music, and hit up button to get to recently added albums and hit enter to play, it does nothing anymore... Why isnt it starting? Is it a allinone or mq4 bug?

Marcos, can you comment on tis pls? Thx for uour time and your effort!

this works in MQ4 1.2.0 and doesn't work since 1.3.0 anymore. Seems to be a bug that has to be fixed. Write it in the bug tracker.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-10-22

Already fixed in Pre 1.5.0. SugarSync folder.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-10-22

(2012-10-22, 12:37)MarcosQui Wrote: Already fixed in Pre 1.5.0. SugarSync folder.

Very nice! I posted it on the bug tracker, guess you can ignore it then Smile
Where is this sugarsync thing? Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sarakha63 - 2012-10-22

Hello marcos,

I did test 1.4.0 : and noticed some bugs :

-in games with advanced launcher the state : finished doesn't show a tick as it should
-visualisation + fanart with milkdrops works but there is still a bug as the first fanart keeps overlayed in transparency and so with extrafanarts you see both the first fanart and the others
-in music library, when you are in artist information and you go to have filmography of the artist there is an overlay on the right which makes it unusable (i have extrafanrt an pan and scan on)
-there is for none of my artists information on discography (it used to work)
-when you are in movie library and you have panel information on, if on a movie no problem, if on a set nothing appears (could'nt it be possible to have informations just like in sets view, or maybe when it's a set to not show this panel information), it's quite annoying to have this black panel information with nothing in it

Thanks for your hard work

PS: isn't it possible to rearrange the submenus in home section, i added a shortcut for a plugin under the movie section but it's lost in the middle of nowhere, i'd like to have it on first or second place

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mutley1896 - 2012-10-22

(2012-10-22, 12:37)MarcosQui Wrote: Already fixed in Pre 1.5.0. SugarSync folder.

Hi Marcos, as we don't know when 1.5.0. will be released would it be possible to publish this fix to the repository quickly as it corrects a very fundamental part of the skin in my opinion!

Thanks,
Mike

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-10-22

Skank , SugarSync is for VIP users. (donators, translators and all the people who helped build the skin.)

@all - Version 1.5.0 should be released next weekend, but due to a critical bug (issue 261) I will release before.

sarakha63, if you see any errors, please open an issue for each of them.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - divadnivip007 - 2012-10-22

Advanced Launcher is not working with version 1.10.1 on XBMC Alpha 6. Tried with a clean install and with AeonMQ4 1.4.0 and 1.5.0. When I click on GAMES (or if I add an Program-Add-On) All I see is Kratos image and after that it hangs up. Will try different XBMC versions later.

It is working with the default Confluence Skin.

Thx

Dave

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sarakha63 - 2012-10-22

marcos : did it

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-10-22

ok great, looking forward to 1.5.0

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - AmericanAl - 2012-10-22

(2012-10-22, 15:38)divadnivip007 Wrote: Advanced Launcher is not working with version 1.10.1 on XBMC Alpha 6. Tried with a clean install and with AeonMQ4 1.4.0 and 1.5.0. When I click on GAMES (or if I add an Program-Add-On) All I see is Kratos image and after that it hangs up. Will try different XBMC versions later.

It is working with the default Confluence Skin.

Thx

Dave

I'm pretty sure it defaults to launch ROM Browser - did you make sure to set it to start Advanced Launcher?