Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - samurai07 - 2012-10-22

(2012-10-22, 16:38)Skank Wrote: ok great, looking forward to 1.5.0

I can confirm that it works again after the fix.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - divadnivip007 - 2012-10-22

(2012-10-22, 18:17)AmericanAl Wrote:
(2012-10-22, 15:38)divadnivip007 Wrote: Advanced Launcher is not working with version 1.10.1 on XBMC Alpha 6. Tried with a clean install and with AeonMQ4 1.4.0 and 1.5.0. When I click on GAMES (or if I add an Program-Add-On) All I see is Kratos image and after that it hangs up. Will try different XBMC versions later.

It is working with the default Confluence Skin.

Thx

Dave

I'm pretty sure it defaults to launch ROM Browser - did you make sure to set it to start Advanced Launcher?

Yeah, I changed it via Custimization menu and selected Advanced Launcher. I even created a "My menu" with a program add-on.

With Aeon MQ-3 it works. Works also with XBMC eden. My guess is that it dosent works with Frodo Alpha 6.0

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - deviousx - 2012-10-23

I don't know what i done wrong but after install i have none menu buttons in tutorail such as my menu and customize i dont even have settings on my main menu just basic movies, tvshows, music, and weather.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - defunkt - 2012-10-23

Hello. I was hoping somebody might be able to tell me if with Aeon MQ4 it is possible (and how) to have a Home menu item link directly to a Videos\Files (not Library) location? Cheers.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - lrusak - 2012-10-23

(2012-10-23, 05:51)defunkt Wrote: Hello. I was hoping somebody might be able to tell me if with Aeon MQ4 it is possible (and how) to have a Home menu item link directly to a Videos\Files (not Library) location? Cheers.

yes, set the folder as a favourite, then make the menu item open the favourite

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - BenAtNVS - 2012-10-23

(2012-10-16, 15:06)Palalisimo Wrote: When browsing images in Wall view, the name of the file/folder is not present anywhere on the screen:

Same folder on list view:

Marco,
do you think it possible in a future release?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - scott967 - 2012-10-23

1.40 on Eden 11.0 Concerts -> playlists submenu not working. What I see when selecting:

Playlists submenu for TV shows and Movies are OK.

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-10-23

(2012-10-22, 21:14)samurai07 Wrote:
(2012-10-22, 16:38)Skank Wrote: ok great, looking forward to 1.5.0

I can confirm that it works again after the fix.

Great! Thx!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - defunkt - 2012-10-23

(2012-10-23, 05:53)lrusak Wrote: yes, set the folder as a favourite, then make the menu item open the favourite
Thank you. I tried to follow your advice but am as confused as ever. First I went Videos > Files and added a folder to the list of sources and right-clicked that folder once added and made it a favourite. If I enter it I can set the view (to say Coverflow) as desired but if I add it as a main or sub-menu item clicking on it always leads me to (the same as the poster just above)...

Have I missed something or has an update broken this skin or would it be fair to say that often the creator hasn't envisaged or implemented support for all the permutations a user might try?

I got a question about the view in sets (i. Have sets addon too)
You can set. The view for each set.. But i would like to know is, how do i set the view for all sets at once?
I want different than the view for all my movies (incl sets)
But then when i browse the sets i want a different view. I can do this now, but problem is that i have to set each set, separately. Is there a way to set it for all sets?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Inside - 2012-10-23

(2012-10-23, 05:16)deviousx Wrote: I don't know what i done wrong but after install i have none menu buttons in tutorail such as my menu and customize i dont even have settings on my main menu just basic movies, tvshows, music, and weather.

I have the same problem.

After I have installed the skin in add-ons via the zip file, I dont know how to perform the following step:

- Choose 'Obtain Add-ons' then select 'Repo MQ' > Install.

Where can I find "Obtain Add-ons" and Repo MQ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - AmericanAl - 2012-10-23

Just a quick update: The newest version of Aeon MQ4 works perfectly with Advanced Launcher now. Game info and everything Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Beer40oz - 2012-10-23

(2012-10-15, 16:46)MarcosQui Wrote: Fixed: Missing label for option to show VIS background in all windows.

Under general settings saw it... it works but not on the MAIN menu..... no VIS of music on the main menu... usually I use the waves....

It's all good.... Big Grin it's an awesome skin.

I use full screen anyways while playing music... I get my waves the cover art and random pics.... Wink with a black background witch looks awesome......

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-10-23

"...all windows...", Main Menu was not included. For Main Menu press 'S' and active VIS video or audio.

(2012-10-23, 12:40)Skank Wrote: I got a question about the view in sets (i. Have sets addon too)
You can set. The view for each set.. But i would like to know is, how do i set the view for all sets at once?
I want different than the view for all my movies (incl sets)
But then when i browse the sets i want a different view. I can do this now, but problem is that i have to set each set, separately. Is there a way to set it for all sets?

Thanks

Marcos, is this possible?
Also i posted an addon.py error on the issue page, but its deleted?