Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-10-23

The control over the types of views is done by XBMC, I have no way to change that.

I deleted the question because it was not confirmed by me. If I can not reproduce the error, logically to me it does not exist.
I do not intend to let listed a issue that is not confirmed. I hope everyone understands that.

Maybe you have some other error. In skin + XBMC Eden The Trailers works perfectly.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dagrim - 2012-10-23

Check out the strange issue I have with MQ4: http://code.google.com/p/mod-skin/issues/detail?id=269

I start playing a MP3
I go to visualization modus
I click on the menu button on my remote
At the bottom of the screen the onscreen controls appear (play, pause etc)
When I click on one of these buttons: blue bar turns red, so no play, pause, etc actions!

@Marcos: you closed this issue with the resolution that I have to exit customization modus. I am not in customization modus! Just above I've described a specific situation when this strange issue appears.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-10-23

(2012-10-23, 18:32)MarcosQui Wrote: The control over the types of views is done by XBMC, I have no way to change that.

I deleted the question because it was not confirmed by me. If I can not reproduce the error, logically to me it does not exist.
I do not intend to let listed a issue that is not confirmed. I hope everyone understands that.

Maybe you have some other error. In skin + XBMC Eden The Trailers works perfectly.

Ok about the views

Cncerning the trailers addon... Its strange... Some oyher user he reported the same problem.. So i thought it was mq4 problem

The addon works perfect, but as soon as i launch , the error pops up and as soon as i quit the addon the same errorb "addon.py" comes up again.
Very strange
We reported it in the addon topic, b they said it was the skin fault... Now you say it comes go the addon lol

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-10-23

(2012-10-23, 19:15)dagrim Wrote: Check out the strange issue I have with MQ4: http://code.google.com/p/mod-skin/issues/detail?id=269

I start playing a MP3
I go to visualization modus
I click on the menu button on my remote
At the bottom of the screen the onscreen controls appear (play, pause etc)
When I click on one of these buttons: blue bar turns red, so no play, pause, etc actions!

@Marcos: you closed this issue with the resolution that I have to exit customization modus. I am not in customization modus! Just above I've described a specific situation when this strange issue appears.

Maybe you don't know which is OSD Customization Mode:

OSD without custom mode:

OSD in custom mode:

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dagrim - 2012-10-23

@Marcos: I've spent much time finding this setting..... It was under my nose all the time! thx

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - LFC..UK - 2012-10-23

+1

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Nirvana - 2012-10-24

When playing music in full screen incl. lyrics, pressing yellow currently brings you to music selection - screen which is good. But I always need to press exit to escape lyrics. Proposal: Pressing yellow automatically disables lyrics. Of course they should be back, when I've selected the next song.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-10-24

@Marcos,
It still crashes!!! http://code.google.com/p/mod-skin/issues/detail?can=2&start=0&num=100&q=&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Milestone%20Owner%20Summary&groupby=&sort=&id=261

I'm using Frodo alpha 7 and will try to provide a log for you.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2012-10-24

(2012-10-23, 18:32)MarcosQui Wrote: Maybe you have some other error. In skin + XBMC Eden The Trailers works perfectly.

My dads computer crashed so i had to to da clean install of windows and xbmc (so no profile folder). When i was setting up xbmc for him with MQ4 I noticed when testing the Trailer addon that the error didnt appear.

i can remember that i had this with a fresh install of xbmc myself. but somewhere when customizing xbmc/mq4 to my needs i must have done something to make the error appear. Now i dont know what it is but next time when im gonna do a fresh install again the first thing im gonna do is add the trailers addon to my home menu and after each customisation of the skin/ adding addon im gonna check if the error appears.

Maybe its a setting with a different addon thats causing the problem. But looking at the replies on this forum about the error: addon.py with The Trailers addon im pretty sure its not a skin error.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-10-24

(2012-10-24, 12:02)Ajedi Wrote:
(2012-10-23, 18:32)MarcosQui Wrote: Maybe you have some other error. In skin + XBMC Eden The Trailers works perfectly.

My dads computer crashed so i had to to da clean install of windows and xbmc (so no profile folder). When i was setting up xbmc for him with MQ4 I noticed when testing the Trailer addon that the error didnt appear.

i can remember that i had this with a fresh install of xbmc myself. but somewhere when customizing xbmc/mq4 to my needs i must have done something to make the error appear. Now i dont know what it is but next time when im gonna do a fresh install again the first thing im gonna do is add the trailers addon to my home menu and after each customisation of the skin/ adding addon im gonna check if the error appears.

Maybe its a setting with a different addon thats causing the problem. But looking at the replies on this forum about the error: addon.py with The Trailers addon im pretty sure its not a skin error.

It comes from somewhere.. But i dunno where from

Skin feature request: logo instead of TV or movie name - spinecho - 2012-10-24

Please see here: Skin feature request: logo instead of movie name

Aeon Nox has this great feature!

Any plans to introduce this into MQ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - shivanair - 2012-10-24

Team,

After updating MQ4 to 1.4.0 XBMC always crashes when I enter the video settings or any other settings (like appearance etc..). Also, I am unable to get artist slideshow on home screen while playing music.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-10-24

(2012-10-24, 16:18)shivanair Wrote: Team,

After updating MQ4 to 1.4.0 XBMC always crashes when I enter the video settings or any other settings (like appearance etc..). Also, I am unable to get artist slideshow on home screen while playing music.

I'm glad i'm not the only one. I have access to the vip pre-fixed files but even with the fix for this it still crashes.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Pitbull_Raven - 2012-10-24

I must be doing something wrong or something is escaping me.

When I try to back out from episode view (either pressing B, back on the remote, selecting and pressing the level up icon or using ESC), I get sent to a fanart / extra art screen with nothing on it except the art slideshowing endlessly. If I press back again, I end up at the main screen (TV SHows, Movies, Weather, etc...). What I want is to back out from episode view back to available TV Shows view so I can jump in to another show. Not back to main, then to TV SHows, then to intended show.

I have pretty much tried all options that seemed to maybe have something to do with this behavior but found nothing. Help please?!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-10-24

Aeon MQ 4 - 1.5.0 available - 10/24/2012

Changelog:

Fixed: Typo in customization - options panel. (issue 239)
Fixed: Low-List Description Weird Formatting. (issue 256)
Fixed: Skin crashes when entering video settings. (issue 261)
Fixed: Recently added and allinone thing wont launch from main menu. (issue 262)
Fixed: Visualisation + fanart milkdrop. (issue 264)
Fixed: Info panel cannot be toggled from top menu in filemode. (issue 270)
Fixed: Landscape Fixed List - no longer shows the landscape.jpg. (issue 271)
Fixed: Option to change the delay of the info panel is not displayed in tv shows with viewtype banner info. (issue 272)
Fixed: Selecting VIDEOS from main menu does not point to VIDEOS(Root). (issue 274)
Fixed: Navigation in addon options jumps over CONFIGURE. (issue 275)
Fixed: In multiplex view the extra thumbnails do not disappear. (issue 277)
Fixed: Landscape view - Information panel won't disappear with panel always visible + arrow below 2x.
Fixed: Landscape view - Overlapping between Movie Title and ScrollBar.