Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - tapevill - 2012-10-26

Very amusing piece

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MikeRD03 - 2012-10-27

Hi,

I've found a bug in the MQ4 skin when handling favorites. I have some favorites that are pointing to a path on an external USB drive containing movies. When I set one of this path favorites in MQ4 as a menu item this item doesn`t work. Selecting it I ended up in an empty windows (just showing some default graphics)

I checked favourites.xml and here everything seams OK, so the skin added the path correctly in this setting file. Here an example I am using:

<favourite name="Transfer HDD">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;M:\\&quotWink</favourite>

But when adding this favourite as a menu item the skin saves this path wrong in the guisettings.xml file and fails to navigate to this path as a result.

This is the failing guisettings.xml entry with the above favourite:

<setting type="string" name="skin.aeonmq.4.fav3_path">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;M:\&quot;,return)</setting>

Note the path notation "M:\&quot" here! In favourites.xml all path notations are with a double slash and exactly this is what's missing here.
So I corrected the guisetting.xml with an additional slash and now the menu item is working - pointing to a path on my USB drive.
Here the corrected guisetting.xml entry:

<setting type="string" name="skin.aeonmq.4.fav3_path">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;M:\\&quot;,return)</setting>

I am using the most recent Live TV Eden build from Odenkamp.
Hope this helps!

Mike

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - msderganc - 2012-10-27

So I think I found the issue. I had my TV shows set up with an 'Episode' view that no longer exists in the latest version of MQ4. The closest I can find is 'Poster', but there's no option for a fixed list in this one. I found this because I completely uninstalled and reinstalled the skin, and the episode view was no longer there.

Marcos - any reason for removing this view? Can you bring it back?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - butcher* - 2012-10-27

Hi,

First, thanks for a amazing skin.

I have 4 questions about how skin works in my music structure:

1)Question

for exemple:
-Artist\Album\Track.mp3
-Level 1 (Artist) in showcase, level 2 (Album) in showcase and level 3 (Track´s) in list view.

If i enter in each artist and set the view i want for each level, xmbc remember my choice, but i need enter in each level of each artist to do it.

Is any way to set the default open view for folder level navigation?

2)Question

When i navegate in the files Level 1 (Artist) and level 2 (Album), both of the levels dont show the fanart and logo, just the cover image. When i enter in level 3 (Track´s) the fanart, extra fanart and logo start to appear.

Is possible to show the information in each level if the images are in the folder?

3)Question

Is any way to make the artist.nfo works in artist folder?

4)Question

Youtube addon always open in list mode (when i select artist video clips), is any way to change it to always open the result of the search in poster mode?

Thanks again.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bass.exe21 - 2012-10-27

1. When using the Wide view when viewing tv show episodes, the logos would overlap with the media labels.
2. Is it possible to have the fanart animation in show menu to be slide while in episode menu to be pan and scan?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-10-28

Anyone else having problems with fanart in Shows?
I am using the view with the logo/art on bottom and fanart background.
I cant see Fanart just the blue background.
When I switch to extrafanart it works without a problem but not for default fanart,

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NavySealsGuy - 2012-10-28

Hey guys I need some help. Whenever I am watching something and I try the use the media player controls with my arrow keys I can only move over one button then the controls close. If I happen to have hit the arrow key twice then it skips forwards/backwards. I never had this problem with mq3. Any ideas how to fix this?

EDIT: Also recently added never appears for me since upgrading to mq4 the day it came out
EDIT2: Just updated and no help there
EDIT3: Just switched back to mq3 and I realize now that the arrow key problem was there too. I just never noticed because I used the mouse to click the buttons. However the recently added is defiantly mq4 as mq3 showed the recent.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - AnthonyC - 2012-10-28

Any takers on how I can change the poster view to something like this? No text, casing etc. Which file(s) does one need to edit etc. I've tried Marcos 4 times without any reply...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - shivanair - 2012-10-28

(2012-09-22, 07:44)shivanair Wrote: Need desperate help.
I am unable to see the artist fanart as a background slideshow in the "Music" home screen for the song that is currently playing.
The add-on downloads the artist image and rotates in the square box on left . The add-on says completed downloading artist images.
However, I am unable to see the artist fanart as a background picture in the "Music" home screen. Please help.
http://www.4shared.com/photo/vCPsake4/IMG-20121028-00844.html
Click here to see screenshot

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - wiggo - 2012-10-28

I seem to remember when the skin was first released to VIP members, that a download was available for scripts.

I'm having trouble with certain music albums not having any info , whereas so albums do.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - betobma3 - 2012-10-29

how can i display the menu when a movie is playingHuh? i see the menu, but its in "configuration mode" or something like this, i cant play de button, i only can turn on /off the buttons..... i not understand , i cant do anything , only the red/cyan line apear under the buttons

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - samurai07 - 2012-10-29

(2012-10-29, 00:25)betobma3 Wrote: how can i display the menu when a movie is playingHuh? i see the menu, but its in "configuration mode" or something like this, i cant play de button, i only can turn on /off the buttons..... i not understand , i cant do anything , only the red/cyan line apear under the buttons

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&pid=1220850#pid1220850

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - betobma3 - 2012-10-29

(2012-10-29, 01:06)samurai07 Wrote:
(2012-10-29, 00:25)betobma3 Wrote: how can i display the menu when a movie is playingHuh? i see the menu, but its in "configuration mode" or something like this, i cant play de button, i only can turn on /off the buttons..... i not understand , i cant do anything , only the red/cyan line apear under the buttons

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&pid=1220850#pid1220850

thanks! and how can i turn off this OSD in custom mode?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - asdeane - 2012-10-29

From your description, you have enabled customisation. You need to choose END from the submenu below. This will turn off enable/disable features and restore to normal use.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - asdeane - 2012-10-29

Can someone PLEASE tell me what plans are in place IF KNOWN on continued PVR development for MQ4? I have asked in this forum on a number of occasions but not a single reply.