Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-07-04

Not sure if this bug has been reported yet, but in views like Showcase, the scrolling Movie Meta Data (Title, Director etc) overlaps when scrolling

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mindweaver - 2012-07-04

(2012-07-04, 00:29)TrailFoX Wrote: Thx

Quote:@Mindeweaver
And, how do I turn off the scrolling text next tracks in the bottom?

Home, Press down arron twice, go to playback item, hide next tracks option .

About turn on visualization and fanart at the same time - In home is working fine

equal for hide next track, this ok only here, need fix in fullscreen view.

where do you aktivät the visualization?

Play a song. press TAB to go to fullscreen. press ENTER to pull up the small remote control menu. And click on the Eye icon.

(2012-07-03, 23:29)Wanilton Wrote: Music: extrafanarts Works ok in playlist and in collections, need fixes in others places, about thin list don´t exist more, for multi images in home, go to customizers, music, set path in respective option, or use collections fanarts.

@Mindeweaver

About turn on visualization and fanart at the same time - In home is working fine

I only play music from files mode . I want fanart from a specified folder to display as a image slideshow in fullscreen mode. Right now, this only works in menu mode when MUSIC option is hightlighted.

Visualization ontop of fanarts does not work in fullscreen. It is just a black background.

I can not turn off Next track scrolling in Fullscreen. Only works to disable in menu mode.

Thin list option is the most important view for me in XBMC. Since It looks terrible i files mode with thick list. please, please, please readd this option!

I also would like "Add to playlist"-option when pressing C (context) on folders. In MQ4 it only works on files but in MQ3 it worked on folders aswell.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chrisuk11 - 2012-07-04

A little off topic, but it keeps cropping up.
#
What exactly is the Frodo version of XBMC? Is this purely the new name for nightlies?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - isamu.dragon - 2012-07-04

(2012-07-04, 08:06)chrisuk11 Wrote: A little off topic, but it keeps cropping up.
#
What exactly is the Frodo version of XBMC? Is this purely the new name for nightlies?

Frodo is what Version 12 is (Eden was Version 11).
So for now Nightlies & Monthlies are Alpha Versions of Frodo

(2012-07-04, 08:06)chrisuk11 Wrote: A little off topic, but it keeps cropping up.
#

Yes Frodo is the new version of XBMC i.e. nightlies.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-04

(2012-07-04, 07:13)mindweaver Wrote:
(2012-07-04, 00:29)TrailFoX Wrote: Thx

Quote:@Mindeweaver

where do you aktivät the visualization?

Play a song. press TAB to go to fullscreen. press ENTER to pull up the small remote control menu. And click on the Eye icon.

Mindweaver,

I'm new to the extrafanart part of the music library in XBMC. How should this actually work? Can you tell me this? I thought when you have extrafanart in the artist folder, and when you play music and go back to the main menu of XBMC, the fanart pictures would come and go. Is that correct? This is currently not working ...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - KrakenT3ch - 2012-07-04

Quote:Mindweaver,

I'm new to the extrafanart part of the music library in XBMC. How should this actually work? Can you tell me this? I thought when you have extrafanart in the artist folder, and when you play music and go back to the main menu of XBMC, the fanart pictures would come and go. Is that correct? This is currently not working ...

I dont think its fully implemented

(2012-07-03, 23:29)Wanilton Wrote: Music: extrafanarts Works ok in playlist and in collections, need fixes in others places,

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - totalhysteria - 2012-07-04

(2012-07-03, 20:58)st graveyard Wrote: Hello,

I too have trouble with image rotating when playing music. I have my extra fanart in the"extrafanart" folder in the artist folder, but when I play a song I only see the main fanart, no rotation. Any info or help here would be welcome ;-)
Also, can anybody tell me how to enter the menu next to the clock when playing music ( see screenshot - the play,pause, stop menu). I just can't seem to get thereHuh

Are there other people out there who also have trouble sorting their albums according to release year? Is this still posiible?

Finally, I can't get my weather icons on screen. I have installed the extra pack, switched to animated icons ... nothing. This is what I get :

AnyoneHuh

thanks

Same here with the weather, icons selected but appear empty in the box. Also, I have background based on season enabled, the leaf seems a little odd for summer!

Thanks for the feedback already guys ...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-07-04

(2012-07-04, 11:13)totalhysteria Wrote:

I too have trouble with image rotating when playing music. I have my extra fanart in the"extrafanart" folder in the artist folder, but when I play a song I only see the main fanart, no rotation. Any info or help here would be welcome ;-)
Also, can anybody tell me how to enter the menu next to the clock when playing music ( see screenshot - the play,pause, stop menu). I just can't seem to get thereHuh

Are there other people out there who also have trouble sorting their albums according to release year? Is this still posiible?

Finally, I can't get my weather icons on screen. I have installed the extra pack, switched to animated icons ... nothing. This is what I get :

AnyoneHuh

thanks

Same here with the weather, icons selected but appear empty in the box. Also, I have background based on season enabled, the leaf seems a little odd for summer!

read the thread! or read this one....

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&pid=1137633#pid1137633

(2012-07-04, 12:42)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2012-07-04, 11:13)totalhysteria Wrote:

AnyoneHuh

thanks

read the thread! or read this one....

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&pid=1137633#pid1137633

Trailfox,

Are you referring to the extrapack? I have installed everything to my knowledge, but can't seem to get the weather icons or info to display (the 7 boxes). I switched to animated icons and I now have a main animated icon (the one displayed on the left), that's it.
I follow this thread every hour but maybe I missed something?

Cheers,
Grave

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-07-04

i had the same prob but i copie the addons form this post and now its working.

edit i think you need the weather.wunderground script

(2012-07-04, 13:06)TrailFoX Wrote: i had the same prob but i copie the addons form this post and now its working.

edit i think you need the weather.wunderground script

Hmmm, ok, thanks for the tip. I believe I have the weather underground add on available (since installing the extra pack??) but I will look into this again tonight after work. Who knows, this route might bring a solution. I'll keep you all posted ;-)

Thanks ...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - KrakenT3ch - 2012-07-04

@st graveyard

The extrapack is optional but the addons package is essential to get all the features of the skin working. Also make sure its unpacked in the right location. Hope this helps Smile